Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged

(6th Sept. '10 - 10th Sept. '10)

Salaam, Namaste, Hello & Hii to all My Lovely YRKKH-ians & all our Rishtedaars.
We take immense pleasure in presentin' the 8th Edition of the "Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai" Weekly Newsletter. So Happy Reading & Enjoy
Don't Forget to leave in your feedbacks, Comments of appreciation & criticisms.
All are heartily welcome. Big smile

Credit :: Sia(Summary of the Week...)

Akshara and Naitik angry with each other.Akshara didnt tell Naitik that it was Rajshri who said Bhola to keep an eye on him.All worried about this.Naitik came back from his trip.All praised him for his work as they got the contract.Rajshri instead of everyone's saying came to meet Naitik and was about to tell him that She has said Bhola but Varsha came and takes all the blame on her.Rajshri later says that she is very lucky that she has got a bahu like Varsha...Then Naitik and Akshara patch -up scene...Both clear all the misunderstandings!Akshara says to Naitik that Maa was trying to talk to me but i ignored her.She must be very much hurt.Naitik consoles her and then he gave her a surprise by calling Rajshri in a restaurant n then take Akshara also there to clear everything!...To know more what will happen In NaKsH life...Keep Watching...YRKKH....Monday to Friday...9:30 pm only on Star Plus!!

Credit :: Manasi(The Best Scene of the Week)

This week, we had a tough competition between the major scenes of the week, but I felt that the scene after Naitik returns from Ahmedabad was the best one...Guess guess which one am I talking about?!!Wink Yup, the patch-up scene between NaKsh was so adorable!!Embarrassed In this scene, Akshara is sitting in her room very sadly since Naitik has responded neither to her calls nor her sms'...She sends a msg to Naitik that she is missing him...Naitik enters the room just then and his cellphone beeps due to the sms he received from Akshara.Akshara is astonished to see Naitik unexpectedly!Big smileNaitik reads her sms and tells her that he too misses her..Embarrassed Akshara is even more surprised.Naitik tells her that he did understand what her blank sms' meant and he can read her mind..Embarrassed..There was a very cute convo between Naitik ansd Akshara where both apologise to each other..
Day Dreaming..Then both of them smile at each other lovingly and hug each other...!!Day Dreaming The patch-up scene ought to be the best scene this week....!!Embarrassed

Credit :: Manasi(Best Dialogue of the Week)

Maine aapka har msg samajh liya tha Akshara..Pehla, 'kya mujh par itna hi bharosa hai?' Aap par toh hai, par shayad apnne aap par nahi..Phir aapne kaha ki 'main aapko kaise samjhau Naitik..' Lekin aap toh jaanti hai naa ki mujhe cheeze thodi der mein samajh mein aati hai..Main toh hu hi buddhu..Phir aapne kahaa ki 'aap mujhse ek baar bhi baat nahi karenge..?' Lekin Akshara, kya aisa ho sakta hai ki main aapse baat naa karu?! Aapse baat kiye bagair main kaise jee sakta hu..!!Heart

This set of dialogues spoken by Naitik to Akshara on their patch-up were so heart-meltin'..Embarrassed..Any wife would immediately melt with such lovely dialogueTongue
Naitik says :
I had understood all ur sms' Akshara.SmileFirst one was, 'u have just this much faith in me?' I have faith in u, but probably not in me!ConfusedThen u said, 'how shall I make u understand Naitik.' But u know me naa, tht I understand everythng a li'l late.TongueI'm just so buddhu.LOLThen the next sms was, 'won't u talk with me even once?' But Akshara, can this happen that I won't talk with u?!EmbarrassedHow can I live without talking with u!Heart

Credit :: Sia(The Character that stood out from the Rest)

V a r s h a   M a h e s h w a r i

A concerned friend and a worried DIL, varsha proved to be a ideal bahu this week with her attempts to solve the mis understanding between Akshara-rajshri and Naitik-AksharaClap .Though she was successful in solving naksh's MUBig smile, the maa-deti MU has to still get resolvedOuch.She took the blame of spying on naitik, and solved the mis understanding between Naitik-Akshara. Thumbs UpShe did not let rajshri tell Naitik that it was her who sent bhola to spy on him. Thus, solving a huge mis understanding and bringing peace.Varsha, we love you.Smile

Credit :: Manasi(The Actor/Actress that outshines all for his/her Acting Skills)

H i n a   K h a n

Once again we have the beauty-with-talent actress as the Star of this week...All the emotional scenes were emoted extremely well by her..Her expressions during sad scenes touch our hearts straightaway..The audience can 'feel' the feelings of Akshara through the excellent way in which she presents and enacts the character of Akshara in the show..!!She essayed the role of a perfect daughter, wife and DIL with so much ease, through this entire week! Truly she deserves to shine out more in her future life..!!Star

Credit :: Sia(Best Dressed Character)

A k s h a r a   S i n g h a n i a

Chehra hain ya chand khila hain, zulf ghaneri shaam hain kya
sagar jaise aankhonwali, yeh toh bata tera naam hain kya...? Wink

And she is none other than Akshara, again.She looked stunning the whole week with superb sarees , simple make upBig smile.She looked beautifull with the red saree which she wore during the puja gifted by Naitik Embarrassed.So this week, again its Akshara who looked stylish by ALL means.Clap

Credit :: Vanshika (Best Jodi for their Chemistry)

NaKsh : NaitikHeartAkshara

After huge MUs betwenn Naitik  n AksharaOuch .. thy shared some cute n adorable moments of loveBlushing  at da end of this week. Naitik helps akshi to get ready n thr was a very sweet n cute eye lock btwn emDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.. n da BG music Jadoo ye kya chal gaya was jzz awesome. Thr jodi was jzz superb thzz week.. Naksh ka jadoo chal gaya...Tongue

Credit :: Sia(Best Song played of the Week)

This week we had drooling Naksh scenes, and BG makes us drool moreLOL.There was a scene where Naitik  is helping Akshara to get ready for the janamashtami puja.He makes her wear bangles ,and wear necklace....
Throught the sequence the NaKsH anthem was being played, Jaadu Yeh Kya Chal Gaya..Day Dreaming
Whenever this song beats, it makes our heart skip every beatLOL.A perfect song for the situationEmbarrassed

Credit :: Manasi(Rishta of the Week)

Father-Daughter

This week we saw such a beautiful Father-Daughter rishta!! Yeah...ofcourse u all guessed it right...The relationship between Vishambhar and Akshara..!!It was so adorable...Akshara is upset with her mother over the matter that her mother asked Bhola to spy on Naitik....She isn't talking with Rajashri..This all disturbs Vishambhar who knows his daughter so well that he says Akshara will take up all the blame on herself without even mentioning Rajashri's name!He doesn't understand what should he do..So he visits Akshara's sasural with an excuse of taking her signature on her insurance papers..He tries to talk with her and apologises to her on behalf of Rajashri...He explains to her not to take up the blame on herself..Big smile..He even suggests about he talking with Naitik about this and telling him the truth once and for all....But Akshara is the ideal daughter, who denies this so that her parents aren't dragged into this, and convinces her father that she'll handle everything..Smile..Vishambhar finally agrees and tells her that he has faith in her and her simplicity and patience will never let her down...Clap
One of the most treasured and cherished relationships in the world is the relationship between a father and his daughter..Star..It was so heart-warming to see this rishta being portrayed so well this week...!!Thumbs Up

Credit :: Manasi(Most Lovable Romantic Moment)

This week we had a very cute Romantic Moment between Naitik and Akshara..Akshara is sleeping and Naitik is in a naughty mood.He brings a cup of tea and dips her finger in the hot tea cup..LOLAkshara gets up at once and starts running behind him hitting a pillow at him..TongueNaitik notices Akshara's finger really got burnt..EmbarrassedSo he kisses her finger asking her if it is alright nw..Day DreamingAkshara denies..WinkNaitik again kisses her finger..Day DreamingAkshara blushes..EmbarrassedBoth hug each other..Day Dreaming

Credit :: Manasi(BlushyEmbarrassed Moment of the Week)

Naitik purposely drops sharbat on Akshara's saree.Akshara goes to her room to change her saree and gets surprised to see a red saree on the bed..Naitik enters in and tells her that he wants her to wear this saree today..SmileAkshara gets ready in the saree..Naitik helps her wear her necklace..EmbarrassedHe also puts bangles in her hands..Day DreamingAkshara blushes..EmbarrassedThen, both come very close to each other..Day DreamingThey are just about to kissDay Dreaming, when Rashmi comes in and disturbs them..

Credit :: Nikki (Emotional Moment of the Week)

''Akshara mujhe aapki kahmoshi ki bahsha ab samjh nahi aati''

Akshara sends blank messages to Naiitk ..Naitik interprets the meaning of messages but as he was upset with Akshara he texts her that now he dun understand her silence any moreOuch("Akshara mujhe aapki kahomoshi ki bhasha ab samajh nahi aati") Akshara feels very bad.CryCry

Credit :: Nikki (Funniest Moment of the Week)

Rukmani (Mohit's mom) makes an excuse that she had to prepare the lunch but she is suffering from headache. Nandini offers to cook instead. Rukmani becums happy n ask her to massage her head before preparing lunchDead. Gulabo asks Nandini to take rest and says she'll cook the food and also luk after Rukmai ("didi aap aaram kijiye...Maa jee ko hum dekh lete hai"Wink)LOL

Now gulabo will straighten Nandu's MilLOL

Credit :: Nikki
(Biggest Blooper of the Week)

This week we had many bloopers related to "cell phones"Big smile

Blooper no.1

Akshara's name spelled wrong in Naitik's cell as "Akashra"..  Mr.Naitik Singhania u dun even know the correct spelling of ur wife's name??

Blooper no.2

Different timings in Naksh' cell phones. Akshara in car when send blank sms to Naitik ..time displayed in Akshara's cell is 21:16 i.e., 9:16pm(night) while in Naiitk's cell it is displayed '2:56pm(day')...!!

Blooper no.3

Akshara sends message to Naitik ji but she receives reply from Naitik!!

It is injustice to cell phonesLOL..therefore,  "cell phones shud b banned in this show"...waise b dey always act as romance barrierROFL

Credit :: Anjali(Best Siggy of the Week)

The Wining Siggy for this week is by manasi_31

Here's your Prize Siggy, Do Use itWink

Credit :: Anjali(Best Avi of the Week)

The Winning Avi for this Week is by manasi_31

Here's Your Prize Siggy, You can use this all this Week Wink

Credit :: Anjali(Best Video-Mix of the Week)

- n o n e -

Here's the Prize Siggy, Use it to flaunt it...

Credit :: Manasi(Best Writer for the Week)

This week, we have nahtani88 as the Writer Of The Week who walked away with praises for her FF My First FF : Akshara Pregnant  Clap

Here's your Prize siggy....Smile

Credit :: Manasi(Most Active Member of the Week)

This week it has to be preksha_naksh aka Preksha as our Rishtedaar of the Week, with active participation in all the discussions..!!

Here's your siggy, use it to Flaunt it...

Credit :: Manasi(Most Active Thread of the Week)

This week,the Forum was lively and excited with the Naitik-Akshara patch-up and then their cute scenes coming up..Big smile So the discussion thread on the 9th Sept.'10 episode was rocking all the way with naksh-o-lics back to discussing about naksh and YRKKH .Wink

nakshhhhhhh, back with a banggg!!!

Credit :: Sia(New member of the Week @ YRKKH Forum)

Our Newest Rishtedaar is Sara with username nakshkikaksh
So, lets Welcome this new member to the Forum..

Here's your Welcome Siggy Buddy, you can use it all this week...

Credit :: Manasi(Prediction for the Week)

This week we predict a high-point in the show with Sneha's mom getting to know about Sneha's love for Naitik...Sneha's mom has already seen Naitik's photo in Sneha's room...She is also against Sneha doing any job...Soon she would be questioning Sneha about Naitik's photo, and Sneha would be compelled by circumstances to tell the truth to her mom about she being in love with Naitik....We might also expect another high-point coming in sooner with Sneha along with her mom going to the Singhanias' with Sneha's rishta for Naitik...Hopefully the CVs will wrap it up soon....Nandini will continue to get troubled by her MIL, but now that Gulabo has gone there to help ehr, she'll cleverly taunt Nandini's MIL and won't let Nandini suffer quietly....Naitik and Akshara have finally sorted out their MU this week, but we might expect a new turn in their relationship with Sneha's truth about her feelings for Naitik getting disclosed infront of everyone..However, this remains to be seen if this turn in their rishta wil be a positive one or a negative one...

Credit :: Sia(Best YRKKH Segment for the Week)

This week , we had an amazing segment in SBS.EmbarrassedThey showed a romantic scene of Naksh.Big smile
Akshara is sleeping on the bed , naitik wakep her up by putting her finger in the hot tea.LOLAkshara wakes up suddenly and shouts at him, she starts throwing pillows at himROFL.Akshara is running behind Naitik all around the room.( the background song, mein joru ka gulaam banke rahungaLOL) .Then they showed a scene where naitik holds her hand and kisses on tht finger.Blushing.Akshara blushes and both hugDay Dreaming.

When Karan was interviewed , he said "patch up hogaya hain"Embarrassed.So im waking akshara up in the same way as she does.Big smile.And said we are trying to show tht there is love between us and sometimes, small fights also happen. whatta segment...!!!!Star

Credit :: Shama (the most entertaining episode of the week)

The episode of the week is the Maha episode aired on 1oth September .

Epi of friday was really a lovely epi..as our naksh again rejoined after their missunderstandings..n also sm choo..cute scenes n naughty scenes of our naksh..just luvdd all those in the epi..n i think tht everyone luvd the epi..n all totally it was an awesome epii..

Credit :: Shikha(Quiz Contest for the Week)

- n o n e -

Participation Siggy...Clap

Prize Siggy

Its again our dear Friend Ami... for managing the Forum so well !!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Written & Video Updaters, honeey_16, manasi_31, sonyfan, Nipun97
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you all had a great time & enjoyed reading this NL. Thanks To all my NL Team Members
Nikki, Maheen, Sia, Vanshika, Bhavya & Evryone. Hope I'm not missing out anyone's name. Sorry if I am. Hugz to alll Hug

Edited by manasi_31 - 15 September 2010 at 8:59am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

rachita_rdblack.swanstarry.phoenixankita2407momentsofme.sia.k_1--Pravz--Xx.Phoenix.xX-.Shriya.---Mahi--nikki18-Vanshika-pree4ru..Akaisha.._Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::YRKKH.NL...Temptation'sReprise-Edition9(15/09):" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Doneeeeee.......!!!!!!!!!Party

Do leave in your precious comments/criticism....
And don't forget to Hit the 'Like' tab to thank and appreciate the efforts of the NL Team...!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

black.swansia.k_1-Vanshika-nikki18-.Shriya.-_Divya_

_Divya_

IF-Stunnerz

_Divya_

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
r

black.swansia.k_1-.Shriya.--Vanshika-pree4runikki18

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
firstly the NL is wow yaar really gud
@winners congratzzzzzzz manu the siggy nd avi ws u wer wotrth ttat awarrd  nd the writter of the week has come up wit nyc story tooo nd the romantic movemts nd alll er wow i knw it ws diff to select as we hd many LOL bt the best one came out the dhatt movement nd wow yaar
@my views on epi
well last week we hd gud scene mu cleared some cute naksh scenes
nd this week or next week we might get to see naksh marriage revealed to sneha the present high point of the shw i guess everyone is w8ting fr tat
@lastly thnxxx fr making me the active member of the week

black.swanmanasi_31sia.k_1nikki18-.Shriya.--Vanshika-

-.Shriya.-

IF-Sizzlerz

-.Shriya.-

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
agn nyc job manu...
congo to all d winners.. n welcum sara to d forum..
hey pree rishtedar of d week... gud..
NL team awosme work guyzz all done fab job..
n blooper r too manyROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

black.swansia.k_1manasi_31nikki18-Vanshika-

-Vanshika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vanshika-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
As usual NL is looking superb..Thumbs Up
All da NL members did gr8 job...!!
Congratz to all da winners...Clap
n sara welcum to YRKKH forum..Tongue

Coming to NL..!!

The best scene of da week was NaKsh patch up which was simply adorable coz after huge MUs v had something good.... n dialogue of da week was jzz wow.. naitik babu aapne jadoo kar diya..LOL
Coming to Character of da week: Varsha was really outstanding thzz week.. she took da blame on herself which was simply gr8.. Varsha only u can do it.. u really proved an ideal bahu..Tongue
N Song of da week.. Jadoo ye kya chal gaya simply creates a jadoo on all of us...jzz luv thzz songSmile
Romantic Moment of da week was really very adorable.. after long v had something very cute btwn our NaKsh.. Star
Funniest moment of da week : I think Gulabo vl bring Nandus MIL in track..LOL Gr8 gng Gulabo.Thumbs Up
n thr was so many bloopers thzz wee.. Nice observation Nikki..!!Tongue
Over all thzz week proved good 4 all Naksh fans..as everything got cleared between em..Star

@ Manu: thanxx 4 presenting da NL.. u did superb work dahling..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manasi_31sia.k_1-.Shriya.-nikki18

ankita2407

IF-Dazzler

ankita2407

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hiii awesome NL yaar..................the blooper which is selected is really hilarious..........................and naksh romantic scene was Day Dreaming..........................congrats to the winner

black.swan

Goldie

black.swan

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
good job manasi...and NL tem........
Congrats to all winners...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top