*Written Update 14th September*

P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Chupianz

------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-------

The episode starts going in his room in anger and again he hurt himself.and his mom comes and says did nivedita meet you.Siddharth says how nivi has took the decision and she won't change her decision.
Siddharth says to his mom that i want to meet putul.mom plz do something.
Very Emotional and touching scene between siddharth and his mom.

Scene Shift to Sharmas House
Vandana knocking on the door.and naintara dadi opens the door.Vandana Says that you have right to take decision in your life. but all this should not break any relationship.i want you to come to the aarti tonight.and i hope you will not say no to the god.
Hemlata Hears it what vandana has said to nivedita and to dadi.

Dadi says to nivi that the truth does not run away from us.that's why the truth always come infront of us.

-Scene Shift to office.the employee talks about the hotel to keshav and keshav is having all the flashback of nivedita and Jawaher tells the employee to get this signed by Keshav.Jawaher is playing a game again.

-Scene Shift to Sood House-
Nivi Arrives at sood house for the aarti.Vandana Says it's good that you came and tells nivi that wait here i will come in few minutes.Vandana tells siddharth that Nivi has came go talk to her.

-Scene Shift to Nivi and Siddharth-
NivArth Starring at eachother.NivArth Standing infront of the god.and Siddharth says thank you god.do some miracles today that Nivi will change her decision.and Nivedita says why this happening give me signal to tell me that the decision i have took is right.Siddharth comes closer to nivi and NivArth Stares at eachother. Chanchal,Dadaji and others come there.

Dadaji says to nivi that the song you sang the other also please sang today.
Chanchal says divya has also came.let's start the aarti.
Dadaji says to nivi to sing the prayer.

Nivi Sings the Prayer/Bhajan.and Siddharth Stares/Look at Nivedita.
Siddharth is holding the prasad and everyone comes and take the ladoo.
Nivedita goes to take the prasad.and Sid says that what do you think only you have right to make decision today i have also made the decision is to tell divya the truth

*The End*

*PreCap*:::Nivi telling sidd do not tell the truth to divya.Divya won't be able handle the truth.

Ratings 10/10::why b/c again today we had an awesome episode.Emotional/touching Scene.
Beautiful acting done by NivArth.vandana.Dadi.Keshav and others cast of ccbm....Edited by -Pooji- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mythreaye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.. Sid should tell the truth to Dhivya.. Then only problem vl be solved
dhrashtee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks.... again story is moving way too slow.....but will wait and see waht happens...
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Poonam :D

& blah. Sid won't say anything. He cares for Nivi too much to let that happen.

*sigh*

shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update. nic episode today.
CoCoa_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the quick update
Spot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you! Cannot believe Divya does not know truth truly