Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: piya_10

no one gets my kimti vote tonite πŸ˜† though I feel the way Manav reacted was completely natural , he's the only earning member in his family and a whole bunch of workers are in similar position , it was a heartless action on part of Dhramu ( Dharmu alone takes all the mean decisions doesnt even involve Satish his equal partner 😑 ) aray if u wanna act like a Despot then why have partners do it all alone na. Yea I agree whatever he said was practical nd legally rite but he cud have done it in a gracious manner by counseling nd compensating the workers ... not throw that list on their face nd he made Archu do the dirty job ..... should have made Jaywant his yes man chamcha no.1 to do that 😑 Manav's outburst was expected someone who just lost his livelihood has every right to question the managements action.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..whr r u piyu..these days?

btw,who said he didnt compensate the workersπŸ˜‰..remember how he had fired manav last time....with all advanced salary.πŸ˜†

yeah...Satish is one helluva partner....he says "Oh unn logon ka kya hoga"...but does nothing concrete to actually help....cudnt he hav come up with goood alternative ideas and tried convincing Dharmu with better business plans?....Arre nah!!...he wont come up....he'lll only shout,all drugged with emotions...kya hoga unkaπŸ˜†
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

My husband was made redundant about 20 years ago ....he was offered a full package and time  and all that . He was not just told to leave and get another job ..

That was in UK.

It doesnt happen tht way with workers in India....they get notice period and the salary for tht period.
sherma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dont want to argue wid dis issue, cause i hav never wrkd before so dnt know abt d wrking system. BUT JUST WANTD TO SHARE my personal experience to shared it. BELIEVE me it was bad for my sister and her family, she tryed to tke actions but she was tld cost cutting on.den felt recession ka pain,before tat never felt it.
star_wars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sherma, totally agree.  People are given their pink slips on the spot, no prior notice. I really do not know if there is a difference when laying off office and factory workers.  I have never seen a factory worker after being given prior notice with benefits, abusing the manager, pointing fingers and challenging his superiors😲 πŸ˜²  That can only happen in Ekta's land. The logical thing to do is to protest by picketing, sit ins,  seeking union advice but never to be insubordinate.

Manav was totally out of line. 
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dew_drop

Nikki and Tanya πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ€—
Saffy πŸ˜† zee have decided to end CB this friday.

You all can call me Dew.
Oh Nikki did I mention ur my fav member in this forum? I started reading this forum frm the begning of this yr and I admired ur views and support for Mannu(if u hvent noticed im his die hard fan too). I wud want to comment then but I was working around the clock.

😳

It's so sweet of you to say so. Thanks. πŸ˜ƒ

You made my day.
sherma thumbnail
i totally agree wid u star-wars. manav was d only 1 who was shouting and abusing dharmesh. manav sum times behav so immaturely, wen he has to react he doesnt wen he is not in need for reaction he gives . i agreed he was tld to leave but he cld b calm. he was behaving as he was d owner of d company.
gaurimisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: sherma

i dont want to argue wid dis issue, cause i hav never wrkd before so dnt know abt d wrking system. BUT JUST WANTD TO SHARE my personal experience to shared it. BELIEVE me it was bad for my sister and her family, she tryed to tke actions but she was tld cost cutting on.den felt recession ka pain,before tat never felt it.

Hav worked.Witnessed recession and pink slips n everything.

So saying Manav was way out of line.

Had dharmesh be one manipulative management guy in true sense,Manav must hav been handicapped by now.Truth is that.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sherma

BELIEVE me it was bad for my sister and her family, she tryed to tke actions but she was tld cost cutting on.den felt recession ka pain,before tat never felt it.

I am very happy to know that she got a better job afterwards .
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very interesting debate going around today , after a long time .....something meaning ful to chat about...
sherma thumbnail
dis is d first time voted for sotd, and really liked being a part of it. AND ya very nice debate gng on, its fun to b part of it.