Rang Badalti Odhani

Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pree.mahi

Beeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiii dear

Lovvvvvvved ur OSs sooooooooo much. as i was reading there were so many things I loved and wanted to share with you . But the last scene - cut evrything short - went blank. Shaaan shirtless  - ufffffffff and shirtless shaan close and kissing khanak.... I am completely breathless. Let me get out and get some fresh air Then will comment more again.

A dil maaange more , this is ur first attempt - and so much effect - come on gal - get us some more.

haha mahi i was actually waiting for you to comment!Embarrassed i'm glad you liked it! lol! haha remember how we were all saying on the forum how shaan shook propose to khanak in a hatke way?? well this is one that i thot could completely be hatke and surprisingly it fitted in. LOL

The bedroom scene is a special dedication to you (because i wouldn't have incorporated it in this OS if you hadn't asked me.Big smile

And the Shirtless Shaan is a special dedication to Sehju (sharmida) who can't have enough of Shaan shirtless! :DLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 6)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Shaan looked at her closely. How he wished he knew what was going on in Khanak's mind.
This is exactly what shaan expressed in yesterdays epi and u got it right b4. In yest epi when he held khanak after she fell, apart from all the love he had in his eyes looking at her he also had this puzzled look wnating to know what going in her mind.

Did she really 'just' want to be his friend? Should he also, respect Khanak's feelings and go ahead with the 'just friends' relationship? The answer came to him in a jiffy. No! He couldn't be her friend. The idea seemed ridiculous
I loved Shaan here for rightly thinking the idea is ridiculous.

" Yay lo" Shaan threw the tube in Khanak's direction. Khanak caught it with surprise, realizing that Shaan was not willing to apply in on her foot. "

Very much can expect shaan to throw like that. If not for RBO, wud have expected the hero to gently lift the dress from the feet and soothingly apply it while the heroine is all shy and blushing. But u gave the right RBO treatment.

'Was it just my imagination or did I just see a flicker of annoyance in Khanak's eyes?' Shaan wondered.
so true....love it.. he's absolutely confused

And everything after
"Oh!" whispered Shaan, now moving Khanak backwards towards the bed, holding her shoulders.
just left me panting,

Shaantanu moved ever so close, his nose was touching hers now. Khanak closed her eyes and heard Shaantanu whisper, Khanak would have died with such closeness" You played hard-to-get with me. Now see how I shall do the same with you" and with a swift movement, Shaantanu got up from the bed and left the room, leaving Khanak shell shocked.Damn shaan you know how to to kill a already dead person.

Shaantanu, on the other hand, sat on the bed and what he did next made Khanak gulp. Taking off his shirt, he announced to the room in general, "Buhat garmi hain" and laid on the bed, shirtless. As much as Khanak tried to avoid looking at his well toned body, she failed miserably. Shaantanu noticed and smirked openly.

Smirked - yes shaan surely does that right. the way he smirked the first time he accidentally held her waist and later smirked looking at the effect on khank while picking the dropped bolster.

Beeni after reading  all the shirtless shaan scene, yahaan RBO IF may bhi garmi bad gayi hogi.
--
So u r planning to write more OSss yuhoooo. Ahh. Its sweet of u to dedicate thx dear.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertofeeees

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

haha mahi i was actually waiting for you to comment!Embarrassed i'm glad you liked it! lol! haha remember how we were all saying on the forum how shaan shook propose to khanak in a hatke way?? well this is one that i thot could completely be hatke and surprisingly it fitted in. LOL

The bedroom scene is a special dedication to you (because i wouldn't have incorporated it in this OS if you hadn't asked me.Big smile

Thnx dear! Loved it. And khanak she is such a tidy gal nah! She dumped the sofa as -buhat keeray (ants, pests) hain, dhoop lagay gee toh mur jayay gay - that too in the night. LOL. Thankfully she did it.

And the Shirtless Shaan is a special dedication to Sehju (sharmida) who can't have enough of Shaan shirtless! :DLOL

Thanks to both sehju, shirtless shaan was really hawwttt. And khanak was trying to steal looks at his well-toned body.Big smile Remember in the forum during JMM song phase many of us wondered what wud khanak do if shaan comes shirtless in front of her.
"Will you…will you marry me…. Again…, Khanak?" He measured every word as he uttered it
Cute and apt yaar.. its absolutely measured - he didnt repeat the mistakes he did last time - he remembered to add Again and also as a second safety measure also added her name Khanak. Thank God you made him do it right way.

shanakforevertofeeees

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 1:26am | IP Logged
uhuhuhuh mahi i wrote an entire reply and then the internet stopped working and it disappeared!!

anyway thanks a lot! :) karan and yashu have protrayed their characters so brilliantly that you can actually predict the reactions and their actions now. i didn't want the tube scene to be all dramatic when i knew shaan was already (even though a lil less) pissed at her. and yea we all know that he has decided she CAN'T just be his friend!

thanks for dissecting the scenes mahi *hugs* the proposal is my favourite too, along with the sofa scene :)

pree.mahishanakforever

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Beeni whr are u. Was so excited to see khanak play ur ankle sprain scene in yesterdays episode. Congo gal!

shanakforever

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tofeeees

Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by missfilmy

Shaantanu, on the other hand, sat on the bed and what he did next made Khanak gulp. Taking off his shirt, he announced to the room in general, "Buhat garmi hain" and laid on the bed, shirtless

If he does that...Then Not only Khanak but all the Gurls in RBO Forum will be EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart ROFL !!!

Loved the 3 part OS !!LOLLOL Cheerz to many more such OS's !!!Wink

Luv,
VanduWink

Thank you SO much Vandu Hug yes we shall all wait aand watch. I was thinking we could call this a TS, you know, a Three Shot!LOL

Gurl.....U shouldve played the tarrot reader....U accidently predicted yesterday's episode soo well !!
Your OS's 1st part where Khanak pretends to sprain her foot,so that Shaan will pick her up....She actually did that in yesterday's episode !!
What a Coincidence !! I hope the rest of d stuff happens tooLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 17 September 2010 at 4:00am

shanakforever

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
hi vandu and mahi :) don't even ASK where i was it's a long story!

OMG OMG YES I SAW THAT!! couldn't believe my eyes!!! i thot i had lost it and my eyes were malfunctioning or something! seriously, how is this POSSIBLE!?? i actually had to close my eyes and then reopen them to confirm the scene! total shock i tell you! i have a feeling we have an RBO cv hidden on this forum who incorporates our ideas lol...not complaining though :) lets see if the rest comes true lol

shanakforever

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 26 September 2010 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Beeni: My god....awesome gal.....u write so well, u r so eloquent, upto the mark, not like me who goes on and on to explain one simple thing.....aawesome awesome....

BTW, Did you write this before Khanak actually sprained her ankle in RBO? I mean, r u in CVs team?? how did u knw she will do nautanki??? thankgod u didnt break poor guys nose though...bechaara bahut chui mui hai!! LOLLOL

and what a potrayal of shaan and khanak....shaan, albeit Khanak's pain, is still oscillating between his mood, she is good looking....and She rejected me!! LOLLOL

and Khanak, uske toh kya kehne....nautanki number 1.....LOLLOL

Loved It! Loved it....

but this cannot be complete - right?
where is the next part?? do u have an index where I can find the Part 2??

I am dying to see whats happening in farm house....pls, dnt make khanak dream...no dreams....actual, reality...bus!! LOLLOLLOL

awesome Beeni....
come and take a hug!! NOW!! Hug

oh and yes, I loved shaan lifting Khanak and khanak enjoying it imensely....he doesnt need weights na.....woh saari exercise karaa deti hai!! LOLLOL

shanakforevertofeeees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top