Rang Badalti Odhani

Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

OlicityFan

IF-Rockerz

OlicityFan

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arsh-fan

hey beeni nice scene........... Smile i wish something similar to this happens Tongue spacially shan carrying khanak in his arms Wink "remembers last time when he carried her" oh those golden ShaNak days!!! Cry miss them badly Cry
anyways loved ur post Tongue do continue soon Smile Smile

me tooo....miss the golden ShaNak days!!
gr8 post Beeni and do continue!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertofeeees

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 5)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Unknown-22

Goldie

-Unknown-22

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
the ending was superb...i loved it and i loved the part when he took his shirt off i wonder how khanak kept her hands to herself lol ..wish you could write more...

shanakforevertofeeees

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
OMG OMG Too Good Beeni honey.!!! Thumbs Up.Where were u all this while?.You write fantastic.Plz i want moreLOL.Love the title BTW Chaloooooooo.LOL

shanakforevertofeeees

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLBeeeennnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....hila...just loved it....loved it ...loved it and hope soemthing simila happens in the show....

As for Shjal wanting a shirtless Shaan..I thought she wnated him more then shirtless....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL Me was all geared up for that too...*shucks*...hopefully next time you write adn OS you have him in a tiny teeny towel or without....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Very very beautifully writte dear....great work...ClapClapClapStarStarStarStarClapClap

shanakforevertofeeees

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
@ heena thanks a lot :) i'll try to write more :) how abbout i convert this to an FF? lol

@ sehjal: oops i forgot to put your name in. I was only thinking of you when i made shaan go shirtless. thanks waisay :)

@ krishnaaa *hugs* thank you soooo much!!! i lvoe you loads!haha sehju is happy with just looking at his well toned upper part of the body :D er...you on the other hand...lol...tiny teeny towel ROFL!!ok sure i''ll try :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by missfilmy

Shaantanu, on the other hand, sat on the bed and what he did next made Khanak gulp. Taking off his shirt, he announced to the room in general, "Buhat garmi hain" and laid on the bed, shirtless

If he does that...Then Not only Khanak but all the Gurls in RBO Forum will be EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart ROFL !!!

Loved the 3 part OS !!LOLLOL Cheerz to many more such OS's !!!Wink

Luv,
VanduWink

shanakforevertofeeees

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by missfilmy

Shaantanu, on the other hand, sat on the bed and what he did next made Khanak gulp. Taking off his shirt, he announced to the room in general, "Buhat garmi hain" and laid on the bed, shirtless

If he does that...Then Not only Khanak but all the Gurls in RBO Forum will be EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart ROFL !!!

Loved the 3 part OS !!LOLLOL Cheerz to many more such OS's !!!Wink

Luv,
VanduWink

Thank you SO much Vandu Hug yes we shall all wait aand watch. I was thinking we could call this a TS, you know, a Three Shot!LOL

shanakforevertogepe30

pree.mahi

pree.mahi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Beeeeeeniiiiiiiiiiiii dear

Lovvvvvvved ur OSs sooooooooo much. as i was reading there were so many things I loved and wanted to share with you . But the last scene - cut evrything short - went blank. Shaaan shirtless  - ufffffffff and shirtless shaan close and kissing khanak.... I am completely breathless. Let me get out and get some fresh air Then will comment more again.

A dil maaange more , this is ur first attempt - and so much effect - come on gal - get us some more.

shanakforevertofeeees

Post Reply New Post

Go to top