Rang Badalti Odhani

Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
ahhhh.. i don't read FF's or Os's Beenz.. but i did yours.. Tongue.. love it!
Keep it going!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverdestinylovetofeeeeskubare

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chaloo Khanak- OS UPDATED on page 2 and page 3 (Page 2)" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Unknown-22

IF-Dazzler

-Unknown-22

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
AAhhhh yu have to continue tofeeees (sorry don't know your name) that was beautiful ..you write really well...can't wait to read more

shanakforeverdestinylovetofeeeeskubare

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
aww veena thanks! i'm glad i made you! yay!

and heena thank you :) my name is beeni :)

-Unknown-22shanakforeverdestinylove-Veena-

dhrashtee

Goldie

dhrashtee

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
great OS... do cont...we would love to know what happens.... ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforevertofeeeeskubare

togepe30

IF-Stunnerz

togepe30

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
By All Means - C.O.N.T.I.N.U.E....

It was Awesome !

shanakforevertofeeeeskubare

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Beeni darling...so at last we have you write one too.....LOLLOLLOLLOL loved it and can't wait for you to continue....LOLLOLLOLyou left us and Shaan hanging dear....WinkLOLLOLLOL

-Unknown-22shanakforevertofeeees

tofeeees

IF-Rockerz

tofeeees

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

The farmhouse bedroom was relatively large compared to the scarce amount of furniture in it. Towards the opposite side of the entrance to the room there was another door, leading to an open ground ('sa-hen'). Khanak was looking around the room absent mindedly, when her eyes fell on something that made her scowl. It was a 3 seater sofa that was placed in exactly the same way as it was back at her bedroom in the Khandelwal house. As she stared at the Sofa, she felt a sudden urge to break it into pieces, then she laughed at her desperation, her voice echoing in the hardly furnished room. Shaantanu had left the room telling her that he was going to call up dad and tell him they'll come back the next day and thereafter call the airlines to reschedule their flight (the cell phone signals were weak in the room). He had left in a huff and Khanak wondered when he would return.

A teenage boy entered the room with a glass of water "Baji yay lain paani…apkee dawai baba la rahen hain", Khanak thanked him and found out, on enquiring that he was the guard's son. She looked at him and smiled and then, suddenly, in a stroke of inspiration or brain wave or whatever the hell it was,  Khanak realized this boy could be useful.

" Baji yay aap kya kari hain?" Karan, the guard's son said as he saw Khanak magically spring up from her bed towards the sofa in seconds. "zayaada sawaal nahee karo, kaha na…sofa uthanay main meri madad karo", she whispered urgently. She turned hastily to see if the coast was clear. "Hurry!" whined Khanak. "Kya?" asked Karan. "Jaldi karo Karan!" " Acha laikin aapkay pair main moche ayee hain baji", Karan reasoned. But Khanak wasn't listening. Picking up the the sofa from one end, she made it look like a sea-saw. Karan, feeling defeated and confused, lifted the other end of the sofa. " Iss sofay ko sa-hen main lay jatay hain. Iss main buhat keeray (ants, pests) hain, dhoop lagay gee toh mur jayay gay", she said as she transported the sofa to the sa-hen. "Laikin baji abhee to sham bhee hogaee", said Karan. " Oh Shup ut!....mera mutlub hain shut up…aur suno apnay bha ko mut batana k mainay sofa uthaya tha, who naraz hongay! Samjhay?" smiled Khanak. "Samajh gaya. Woh appsay itna pyar jo kartay hain" he returned her smile and left.

Khanak clapped her hands together, proud at herself for her huge accomplishment. She sat on her bed and right on queue Shaantanu entered. For good effect Khanak shrieked in pain again but ended up making it sound more dramatic than real. Shaan raised his eyebrows and Khanak covered up " Er… woh.. aaj appnay kapray k project k papers sain kiyay hain. Mubarak ho" Khanak smiled. Shaan looked at her sideways, highly irritated.

"It's SIGN Khanak".

"Haan haan wohi…SAIN"

" Khanak Sign! Ess, Eye, Gee, Enn…Sign! G silent hota hain toh uss kee awaz nai nikalatay."

" Toh phir toh SIN kahna chahiyay na!" khanak countered innocently.

" Urgh Khanak, iss ko SINE pukartay hain! Ok? Ab no questions!"

"Ok!" Khanak shrugged happily, "isee bahanay appnay dubara meri paatshaala toh shuru ki!". "I miss it" Khanak added sadly as an after thought.

Shaan looked at her closely. How he wished he knew what was going on in Khanak's mind. Did she really 'just' want to be his friend? Should he also, respect Khanak's feelings and go ahead with the 'just friends' relationship? The answer came to him in a jiffy. No! He couldn't be her friend. The idea seemed ridiculous. He loved her! He wanted to spend his entire life loving her, trusting her, supporting her and being supported by her , having children with her, growing old with her… It seemed like such a distant dream, he reflected sadly.

"App yahan bed par beth jayay" Khanak said, interrupting Shaan's sad thoughts. Shaan shook off his musings and sat. Just then Karan knocked and entered with Khanak's medicine and gave it to Shaan. " Yay lo" Shaan threw the tube in Khanak's direction. Khanak caught it with surprise, realizing that Shaan was not willing to apply in on her foot. "Urgh!" thought Khanak, infuriated.

" Er…Khanak yahan sofa nahi tha?" Shaan suddenly pointed confusedly towards the empty space in the room. "Nahi Shaantanu woh humara kumra hain…yay nahi" Khanak looked up and lied defiantly. Deciding to ignore the word 'humara', Shaan decided to press on for more important matters. " Ub main kahan so-oon ga?" he inquired, more to himself rather than Khanak.

"Aap yahan so saktay hain, bed par…. meray saath" Khanak said slowly, smiling, making Shaan's heart jump into his mouth for the second time that day.

ok i promise i will complete it in the next part. the 3rd and last part. LOL this is far from an OS! Maybe we should all come up with a name for a 3 part story as well...you know the not too long, not to short wali :)

I forgot pehlay, but i would like to dedicate this to everyone who wanted me to write an OS (lol OS), especially Nitz, Krishna, Mahi, Karishma and Ranjini :)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

pree.mahimissfilmyFebruaryFlowershanakforeverm4manju-Unknown-22...Noorya...tvrasikaloveaboveall.xaviarakubare-Veena-togepe30

-Veena-

IF-Stunnerz

-Veena-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Awww.. thanks Beenzzz.. Love it..

LMAOOO@ the same sofa at at home.. and Khanak hates it.. and love that she keeps it out so Shaan can sleep on the bed.. wwwwahh waahh!!

Thanks dear!

shanakforevertofeeeesxaviarakubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top