Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:10am | IP Logged
The next show replacing the time slot of Jodi No1 at 10pm fri-sat is "Kadhal Meter" its a game show based on celebrity love couples chemistry... and hosted by yesteryear hero Suresh..

i felt the show is very boring guys im very unhappy...dance shows means its energetic and good to watch.. but this kind of shows are very boring and its based on compatibility of the real couples...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kadhal Meter Discussions" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
tat new show KADHAL METER is flop show only..

as on first episode sonia and her hubby bose venkat were one couple and another were prem (jodi no1 season 1 winner)and his wife hamsadhvani.. there are many rounds hosted by retro flop hero suresh...

as per the kadhal meter promo next on the contestant list will be venkat and nisha , deepak and sivaranjani, pushpavanam kuppusamy and anitha kuppusamy, arathi and ganeshkar....

all tat namma veetu kalyanam jodis will come.. ha ha ha ... and this week it will be interesting i feel as deepak and sivaranjani are one couple and ganeshkar and aarthi are another one.. so it will be full comedy i feel...

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Full info about the KADHAL METER show......

Following the success of vasool rani, tirandhidu seasame Vijay TV has launched yet another game show in Ideal Cookware & Appliances KADHAL METER on 10th September 2010, airing every Friday & Saturday at 10 pm.

KADAL METER it's a game show comprising of celebrity couples from television industry. Two couples compete with each other on an episode testing their compatibility with their partners. Each couple will be taken down the memory lane to recollect the golden days of their past. The questions will be asked based on their family members and friends and those unforgettable moments in life.

The show is hosted by popular hero of the 80's, actor Suresh. He entered the film industry through Panneer Pushpangal and was a popular hero during 1980's. He has acted in more than 265 films including Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.

Round one Memory recall round: couples will be asked the same set of questions individually while the partner is away in a sound proof room. The answers that match will win them points. Other rounds include 'surprise guest', 'attitude round' 'photo recollect' round. The rounds are structured to make the show interesting and appealing to the viewers.

The couple with the maximum points get to win Rs.40,000 worth modular kitchen and the runner up get Rs. 20,000 worth gift voucher.

The episode airing on 17th & 18th September will showcase Anchor DEEPAK & his wife SIVARANJANI and comedy artistes GANESHKAR & his wife ARTHI

Kadal Meter gives the viewers an opportunity to get up close and personal with celebrity couples and get to know their compatibility quotient.

Don't miss to watch Ideal Cookware & Appliances Kadal Meter airing on Vijay TV every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

atina

Haruhi

Haruhi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Not interested ... LOL
i prefer dance shows for these boring talk game shows!

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

Not interested ... LOL

oh yeah me too but wat to do.. ha ha ha but i feel this week deepak and ganeshkar pair coming so it will be comedy..

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DesiGirlRuby

Not interested ... LOL

Yes I also prefer dance shows than these boring shows

SweetyGreen

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Me too! But I think Deepak and Ranjani were really sweeet and make a great pair!!! Big smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

atinaSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Me too! But I think Deepak and Ranjani were really sweeet and make a great pair!!! Big smileBig smile

yes dear u are right.. todays episode was good.. finally ganesh harthi and deepak ranjani pair both were tie... and finally they all celebrated ganeshkar b'day..

atina

Post Reply New Post

Go to top