India-Forums

confused..pls. clarify

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
I don't watch this serial reguraly but in the last episode I saw Dadi come to tell Jia's family that Savitri has been mingling with Netra and telling her everything that is going on in the house..can someone pls. update me what happens after that..i don't need details just a few sentences wold do..Thanks! Smile

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
i wanna know too...i saw in the preview that rukhmani and gyan ji were talking to each other and wondering if it could be true..
rat718 Senior Member
rat718
rat718

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Well nothing note worthy really happens. Gyan and his wife almost beleive daadi, but Savitri with all wickedness strikes backEvil Smile! She tells that dadi is lying regarding her intentions towards the Pandey family. She tries to make up the story that she went there to convince netra to withdraw case. She says " mi is ghar ki namak khaya hai, ithana tho karna hai". Then the scene freezes with Gyan and rukminis puzzeled faces (not sure what the truth is). Dadi is taken aback by Savitriji's sophistry.

Jia in the meanwhile tells Savitriji no one may suspect you, but I beleive what dadi said. They show the wicked lady smile to herself and having a dialouge to herself,where she tells that she needs to be more careful from now onwards.

Jia is still debating whethere she should forgive shekar. Nethra comes to Jia's office, and asks her to give Shekar a divorce. Jia gets extremly upset and calls her a dissolute, and ignominious women. Jia also throws her out of the office.

Netra as trenchant as she is decides to go meet shekar (gets the info from the nefarious Savitriji) .  We see Shekar in poona, opening the door and is surprised to see Netra. He gets extremely upset, and is very invective towards  Netra. He tells her get out, and closes the door on her. We see Nethra ouside in the cold night suffering but still being quixotic.

Dadi on the other hand is worried that nehtra has not come home. She tries to call the personel secretary, but he tells her that he does not know where Netra is . The scene ends with dadi having a worried look on her face. Hope it helped.Smile     

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top