Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

The Confuse Viewers Production's "Dill Mein Ghaas"  will see a twist to confuse the already confused viewers. Dr.Rampa who happily got married to Dr.Sidhu for the second time is gearing up to have a EMA with her lover Dr.Arju. Witnesses say Dr.Rampa was full of praises for sidhu just a day before her remarriage and was heard telling everyone that she wants to spend her whole life with him. But after marrying him again she has lost interested in poor sidhu.

We decided to talk to rampa to know more about her decision. When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them".

Rampa's decision has shocked the SR fans who had been waiting to see their C-night. Miss Khushboo could not control her tears while talking to us. She said she had hoped to see SR C-night and it looks like its AR who will do it. Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

Our inside khabroo informs us that this time the cvs  are 'inspired' by the movie ' murder'. We even heard that the cvs shall play the song "bheege hont tere"  while arju & rampa  are busy with the 'act', so that the fans can take 'bharpur anand'.

We contacted the CVs to know why 'murder' of all the movies they could copy. Mr.Jhoojhoo , one of the CVs told us that they wanted to show what adultery is to the minor' fans who have never watched the movie before. Tinku, while sucking a lollipop said , " I no see murder, hashmi uncle-malli aunty kiss. My mama papa no allow me.  Thank u jhoojhoo uncle; now I watch DMG and see arju-rampa good scene".

So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change?? Will Sidhu become the villain so that arju-rampa can be guilt-free and  live happily ever after???

If u still has the strength in u to watch the confused drama, switch on ur tv every mon-fri only on Stone-one channel and suffer.

JS, Lunatic Times

Edited by shamil - 14 September 2010 at 12:05am

The following 107 member(s) liked the above post:

anuradha_2009anamikamundonasmaanees11lulu99amithuarmaanridhimma4Urstrulyam1sh2na3priya7891kash4ARrocksmeeranairnadasonii_soniiyoyolomischiefpal234FiiLzadeadly-kisshum993-maria-MayurSidma-DazlingAngel--DramaBeans-monalobobajlookaCookies01Limo-Swetha-Vishluvsammylilmzsunshinelighteningbuzz-TomNJerry-IloveARLovejannat4everlallulal2010Nida_21sanjanamishrashivangi278Jay-Dee-Su-papiacpervaizgunjiShilpa.Agarwal-Wishes-Mahamka7eelaSimplyNiceKaSu4Life-acacia-RehanismAfflatus.leeseunggiloveblack_hazedocnussjes_jadeprejudicedIamSherLockedpayyalLeah1ShiningStar18StarshineHuespavsShipra_Sbhavi20_sMagicalKashAfghanLeenarosette80-DarthVader-cupid-struck-Zoya-greenleaf007gremlin.KaranShilpa:)AMMY LUVS RIDZJulybaby22romiosugar1anwayabamboocopterMonu-SunNaa-simi-Kai..SidraxXxSHAMILAxXxPerfangel5655missing VmarsJasmine...nami2811-Rinky-.DontKnow.aj_observer-Rinki-shewolf...Armaania..Aubade.RolzzAkankshaa.monarnyctophiliamishti_17romiebee2002Wrackspurtnorzarnikita_88Rajiniliciousshanti05nisha80

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Its gonna be 'MURDER'!!!!!!!!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Shamil Hug Hug

You lighten up my mood sweetheart   Big smile

LMAO----->>When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them". ROFL ROFL

Badnaam kardi hamari RM jee ne humko Evil Smile Evil Smile

Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

God please SAVE me from this above murder lines ....... ROFL ROFL

Jai Jai AR ki LOL LOL

Each and every line is hilarious and I don't know how to comment further ROFL

May DMG viewers and Dr. Siddhant Modi get enough strength during this "AR kaam" time Tongue Tongue ROFL

As usual awesome post JS Hug

Edited by romiosugar - 13 September 2010 at 11:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kash4ARrocksmonaloboCookies01pavsshamil

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
I am in no mood to suffer...So no thanks....Awesome as usual Jhootha Ji...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01pavsshamil

romiebee2002

IF-Stunnerz

romiebee2002

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
ROFL shamil tooshay ! this was nicely summarized in a concise mannerTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01shamil

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
ROFL...awesum one!

Edited by shruti.nil - 13 September 2010 at 11:15pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Oh my Shweeto Singh Blushing we are the trooo ETERNAL LUB ISHTORY here I changed my siggie and there u are with news yess yess I want this to be shown

and background song shall be

BHEEGE HONTH TERE
ROFL

Edited by monar - 13 September 2010 at 11:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-maria-Cookies01ka7eelashamilAkankshaa.shanti05

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiosugar

ROFL

Shamil Hug Hug

You lighten up my mood sweetheart   Big smile

LMAO----->>When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them". ROFL ROFL

Badnaam kardi hamari RM jee ne humko Evil Smile Evil Smile

Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

God please SAVE me from this above murder lines ....... ROFL ROFL

Jai Jai AR ki LOL LOL

Each and every line is hilarious and I don't know how to comment further ROFL

May DMG viewers and Dr. Siddhant Modi get enough strength during this "AR kaam" time Tongue Tongue ROFL

As usual awesome post JS Hug

sabzeeeeHug
I am no longer attached to the clown show. Hence I will be around just to have fun.Tongue

Cookies01romiosugar1

-DramaBeans-

-DramaBeans-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
the Confuse Viewers Production's "Dill Mein Ghaas"  will see a twist to confuse the already confused viewers. Dr.Rampa who happily got married to Dr.Sidhu for the second time is gearing up to have a EMA with her lover Dr.Arju. Witnesses say Dr.Rampa was full of praises for sidhu just a day before her remarriage and was heard telling everyone that she wants to spend her whole life with him.But after marrying him again she has lost interested in poor sidhu.
from now on she has to marry each guy on a contract basis ..she has maby after her (rahul,abhi too once liked her)

We decided to talk to rampa to know more about her decision. When we asked her why she wants to reject poor sidhu, this is what she told us. " I got married to sidhu twice; phir bhi woh naalayak ne kuch nahin kiya. Am already 28 and am not interested in dieing a virgin. Dr.Arju on the other hand will keep me happy and will save me from cockroaches unlike sidhu who is scared of them".
poor sidhu cockraches became villains in his lifeCryhmmm they saved him from this confused woman who likes to compare him with her ArjuWink

Rampa's decision has shocked the SR fans who had been waiting to see their C-night. Miss Khushboo could not control her tears while talking to us. She said she had hoped to see SR C-night and it looks like its AR who will do it. Miss Munni a staunch AR fan and sidhu hater said she cannot control her happiness that after all sidhu will remain 'naam ka pati' while arju will do the 'kaam'.

Our inside khabroo informs us that this time the cvs  are 'inspired' by the movie ' murder'. We even heard that the cvs shall play the song "bheege hont tere"  while arju & rampa  are busy with the 'act', so that the fans can take 'bharpur anand'.

We contacted the CVs to know why 'murder' of all the movies they could copy. Mr.Jhoojhoo , one of the CVs told us that they wanted to show what adultery is to the minor' fans who have never watched the movie before.

i vent watched murder..no probs i will get its story from DMGLOL

Tinku, while sucking a lollipop said , " I no see murder, hashmi uncle-malli aunty kiss. My mama papa no allow me.  Thank u jhoojhoo uncle; now I watch DMG and see arju-rampa good scene".

So will Arju do a Imran Hashmi act while rampa becomes mallika sherawat for a change?? Will Sidhu become the villain so that arju-rampa can be guilt-free and  live happily ever after???

If u still has the strength in u to watch the confused drama, switch on ur tv every mon-fri only on Stone-one channel and suffer.

JS, Lunatic Times

awesome JSClap

-Zoya-shamil

Post Reply New Post

Go to top