Frequent Posters

sallulover thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I thought Debina said in October
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Didn't he already go on Vacation? cause an article came ages ago.

I think he's vacation is done. I don't see any BD's around.

no yaar i think they r gng n October.
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: helloo

i think maan in today episode said tat he is going to have conference meeting in 5 min. i think he will announce tat he is leaving for vacation or going camping for few days.. away from office work..(so now gurmeet can have real vacatin),, i think when geet hear him tat he is leaving she will run after him.. but he wont gonna see her.. she either will have miscarriage or either sameera will enter or vicky.. who will support her..meanwhile geet will leave a letter and ring in the outhouse..

mouni hs already started shooting so most probably she'l enter 2day or 2mrw....vickys track may b enter later bt omg they hv 2 bank all guru scenes b4 he go 4 his vacation otherwise will b finished......bt i also thought abt his vacation thing caz Geet FB said dat dev is leaving 4 canada and he'l bring NT his sis nad mom back.so i thought day they r bringing back old characters to da story back to show them more..........bt nooooooooooo i dnt want less maan scenes.they better bank the episodes.........
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajeev the best

Even if he is going for vacation they cannot run the show without Maan right now.The story is at a crucial stage.They will have bank episodes.Just because Maan was driving and Geet was running does not mean he is going away.Lets see the actual episode then we will make the decision.

agree with that, but still love to make predictions, anything to pass time till tonight😊