Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Amazng Doctor!!!

Shell16 IF-Rockerz
Shell16
Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I must say that the Modi's have some amazing doctors in their service! She came within minutes of Jigar calling her....wow super doctor.

Then she took Hetal's blood pressure and amazingly knew that Hetal had low blood sugar!!!

Wrote prescription based on just taking her blood pressure.

That was one amazing doctor...where did she go to school?

(side note - I know I am being really very sarcastic but there was no Goham scene..then the show is getting really boring again...what can I do except mock the stupid mistakes!)

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

deanuzaraminac111maaneetfanMissOracleelgeeChaudhrytmtaral83sajniemaneet.n.shanakbholabearsaomomsuk19-tellyaddict-

saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
That's the problem with health care these days. The doctors just don't take the time they used to. Hetal probably is going to have a stroke any day now and to doctor missed it because all he checked was her BP.

Come on CVs   If you can't give us a good story line at least make it a little real!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

c111ChaudhrytmShell16bholabear-tellyaddict-

elgee Senior Member
elgee
elgee

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saomom

That's the problem with health care these days. The doctors just don't take the time they used to. Hetal probably is going to have a stroke any day now and to doctor missed it because all he checked was her BP.

Come on CVs   If you can't give us a good story line at least make it a little real!

Hey didn't you know -- the CVs take us all to be Gopis... Aka unpadh gawars... LOL LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

c111Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elgee

Originally posted by saomom

Hey didn't you know -- the CVs take us all to be Gopis... Aka unpadh gawars... LOL LOL LOL

@bold...no doubt abt that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 8:47am | IP Logged
I was thinking that to myself also...............when watching the seen.......I was like really.....take blood pressure to know blood sugar???? LOL..........I think it would have been better if she said due to fast, she had some weakness, good that some one gave her sugar water to give her a little bit of energy. it was to funny................But it does prove one thing...that Gopi maybe uneducated and innocent. but she is very smart. If a task is left to her and herself alone..........she would do magic.  but we have our rashi the great and ahem the looser that always screw things up............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
well said Taral...
Gopi is Intelligent and Smart and does not need a degree to prove it..
Aham baba to Padhe likhe Bewakoof hai.....degree hai but no intelligence to prove its worth..

Rashi....No Comments

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index