Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaj Hyper album ka premier hoga :

PoPsY's "HYPER" world premier of the most anticipated collaboration this year is finally premiering on SKY CHANNEL 833 BRITASIA on the UKBHANGRA SHOW AT 9pm Tonight
(UK Time)

Lagta hai Bhangra is pure entertainment:

Here is a video of JazzyB performing in Dublin on the song Naag 2 from the album Hyper:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-MhRPKdjvY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Vijay Vyas - 13 years ago
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Tees Maar Khan movie ka pehla promo. Lagta hai jabardast Masala movie hogi. Aap khud hi dekh lo:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYmpVwrmKT8[/YOUTUBE]
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Here is the full song Legayi Dil sung by Raja Hasan in the Bhangra album Hyper:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTzdOEAYHRk&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Vijay,

Itna sab Raja ka acheivement ka news yahan laaoge to kisi din IF mein aag lag jayega Fire brigade bhi kaam nahi aayega.
music-a-muse thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Vijay,

Itna sab Raja ka acheivement ka news yahan laaoge to kisi din IF mein aag lag jayega Fire brigade bhi kaam nahi aayega.

The best comment in the forum in recent timesπŸ˜†πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Raja Hasan will be performing in Disney Land, Hongkong tomorrow.

Anybody from Hongkong can check out.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Bhangra album Hyper main JazzyB ka gaana Naag 2 is now on No1 in Itunes world chart.

Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Tees Maar Khan music will release on 14th November instead of 12th November.

Here is press report on Music release:

Tees Maar Khan has been in the news ever since it was launched. Now, add another highlight which is bound to make audience look forward to what new this Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif starrer has to offer. The music of the film would be launched in Mumbai on Sunday (Nov 14) and if sources are to be believed, it would turn out to be one of its own kind and never-seen-before event.

"It is definitely not going to be a regular press conference coupled with the screening of a few songs. It is going to be an altogether different affair," says a highly placed source from the marketing team of Tees Maar Khan, "A film like Tees Maar Khan has to be pitched differently."

Extending the reason behind the 'difference' that Tees Maar Khan is aiming for, the source adds, "When it comes to regular music launches, there is at least one such event that happens in Bollywood, whether for a big or a small film. There is visibility that comes in but nothing which is long lasting. Also, one doesn't always find a launch to compliment the theme and the genre of a film as all of them look just the same. If Tees Maar Khan too had to do the same, its music may well have arrived on the stands without going for one such event."

With music by Vishal-Shekhar and a guest composition (for the title track) by Shirish Kunder (who is also the producer of the film), Tees Maar Khan music is being looked at with a keen interest, as it also brings the team together once again after Om Shanti Om. However, with continued suspense being created around the launch of the film's
soundtrack, one reaches out to the woman at the hot seat, Farah herself.

"Well, a suspense has to be suspense, so why break it before its due date", Farah teases, "Sunday is just a few days away, so, why not wait for a little while longer. All I can confirm though are two things - 1) The launch is going to be unconventional and would take you by total surprise. You have never seen music of a
film release like this ever before. 2) Going by the genre of the film, our protagonist Tees Maar Khan is going to take you for a ride for sure, so keep your seat belts fastened and be prepared for the unexpected. Beyond that, if I utter a word, I would just end up revealing it all."

Well, even though the film is touted to be a racy masala entertainer, seems like
Farah and Co. chose the 'suspense, thrill and action' genre for the launch here. Hope it indeed does lead to a grand finale!
Vijay Vyas thumbnail

Bhangra Album Hyper ke Music Director  Popsy Nandha ke saath ek interview:

Thanks to Popsy Nandha the wonderful musician for a wonderful interview.

Popsy, you have always been a popular player in the bhangra scene.

I want to congratulate you on your new album Hyper,which is on the top of the charts worldwide.

Many Many Congratulations.

1.How you feel with music lovers giving thumbs up to your album Hyper?

I never thought to be like the response I'm getting. At the end of the day it all about making music that sounds sweet to the ears as well as pleasing the music lover in what they want to hear. I really appreciate the love that people have for me and the support they have shown for this album. As long as the people are happy with the sound I give them it makes my job worthwhile and clarifies that I have achieved my goals in making the public satisfied with the beats.

Having a look at the artists that are on the HYPER album already gives the extra popularity, but it gives me great pleasure and security to know that the crowd acknowledges the music that has been composed. May god bless the public for the support and love they have shown me; as the fans are the fundamentals of my progression in this industry.

2. I am very glad that you have collaborated on your new album with Raja Hasan. So are his fans worldwide. How and why did you choose Raja to do this album with? How his name came up in your mind that too Raja being a Rajasthani ?

Raja Hasan has clarity and strength in his vocals which was what I was destining for when I wanted 'DIL' recorded. I first heard his voice on the show of SaReGaMaPa where I thought to myself this is a very unique voice. Raja Hasan has the soft and elegant style to his voice, which is why I thought I would have him sing the love song on the album. There is definitely not regret to this song. It doesn't matter if Raja Hasan is rajasthani, Pakistani or any other stani reason being is there is no religion to music as music is a religion of its own, as long as it all sounds good and pleases the listeners.
It was well and truly a blessing working with this icon.

3. How was your interaction with Raja in the recording studios?

Raja Hasan is a professional so everything that was desired while recording he most certainly fulfilled the requirements. It was a great pleasure working with Raja Saab as he was very polite and always delivered the best quality he could possibly provide. I like to give my work 110% so I was glad that the artists I worked with especially Raja Hasan also gave their 110%. Quality is more important to me than quantity and working with Raja I certainly feel this was accomplished.

4. Are you satisfied with Raja'a singing in your album?

I am most definitely satisfied with his singing. The song that was prepared and the music that was arranged there was only one puzzle piece missing which was Raja Hasan. So most certainly I can say hand on heart this song was made for him and most certainly sang brilliantly with emotion and emphasis into the wordings when delivering the vocals. Thank you Raja Saab

5. What do you think about Raja as a person?

What can I say someone who is humble, polite and talented as Raja deserves to be where they are now? Me and Raja have spoken many time and it is great speaking with him as he is always welcoming and friendly. Most definitely someone who has an impact on everyone, don't come across people like that often.

6. Finally what do you think about Raja's future in the music industry.

Like I said, Raja Hasan is a brilliant individual, always likes to give 110% and works hard in providing quality and clarity. As well as being really talented and hard working his nature of being humble and friendly will also have an effect. I wish Raja Hasan all the best and I most definitely see him going further and further.

7. What are your future plans? Any new album coming up. Will Raja get another chance to work with you?

Well just waiting on the 'HYPER' album this precise moment in time, finishing off the shooting of videos and got a few shows lined up in Europe and America. I will be going onto doing my religious album, as well as my next music album which should be in production shortly. No shadow of a doubt it would be great privilege to have the opportunity to work with Raja Hasan again. Just like to take this opportunity to say thank you to all the people that helped bring 'HYPER' to where it is and a thank you to all the artists on the album and most of all a big thank you to all fans and music lovers out there for showing your support and love. Also a very big thank you to the almighty that is looking over us.

8. Finally I asked if we can expect a video of Raja Hasan's song Legayi Dil.

It depends on finances and how the response to the song is, videos are very expensive so we will have to wait.

Thanks to Popsy for taking his time out from his busy schedule for such a lovely interview. We wish him all the best for all his future endeavours and also wish him all the best in life. God Bless Popsy.
Vijay Vyas thumbnail
Tees Maar Khan ka music net pe out ho gaya hai.

Wallah Re Wallah has two versions original and remix.

Raja Hasan, Kamal Khan and Shreya Ghoshal has done a wonderful job.

Aur iska video jabardast shoot kiya hai and the dance director is Farah Khan so it is a sure shot hit.

Here is the audio of the song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fplyyKSJTM[/YOUTUBE]