Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

eljay

IF-Rockerz

eljay

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Srima!  It looks like we have to teach Paati how to be a dignified Paati and MIL.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaishubbasrimaQuelle-Belle

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENDRAL MONDAY 13.9.2010 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

thank u srima for the sweet update.......

As u said only part and must watch was Deeps's dad advice......
i liked Deepa's dad's way of explaining things to his daughter than his mother's way of advising.......though both were saying the same thing to her.......it was good and explanatory and acceptable 100% right when he was rightly pointing out.......
He shd again be explaining Deepa all these things to her separately.........Deepa would understand then.......
she needs to concentrate on her studies ...........its high time.......thulasi now has someone who can help her fully.......u just need to look into your work........

As u all said.....pati's dialogues were overboard...........pls dont make us hate her ............

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaisrimaQuelle-Belle

Vani19

IF-Rockerz

Vani19

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the update, I agree with all your comments about paatti. I like her so much, please Mr director don't make us hate her.

I won't blame Deepa's dad and mom, they did the right thing. Deepa supporting thuls sure will make them worry about Deepa's future.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaishubbasrimaQuelle-Belle

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
First 2 parts of the episode were mokkayo mokkai.. and I agree with you all on how Paati's going overboard. She def is! Confused

Irukra villains potaathu nu intha Vishwa vera adding fuel to the fire.. Why can't he just mind his own business?? His initial plan was to use Mohan to sell Ganja right? so stick to that!! Angry All the villains are lousy escept Vel!!!! Big smile

I think Varada should just reveal the situation he is now. Deepa doesn't understand the seriousness of his words cos she's not aware of his situation. If she is, she'll be def more prepared to accept the huge responsibility on her shoulders.. and yes! Parents should stop comparing and explain to children in way that they wont refute. Comparing doesn't do any good, really! Smile That said, my intuition says that Deepa will fall into the trap (with Chandru of course) and will be stuck between him and her parents, as much as I don't want this to happen! D'oh

Director, pls pls avoid these mokkai episodes if you have any more in stock, and bring back Mr. Velayudham in full form, all ready to attack!!! PartyDancing

Mikka nandri Srima for the short update! Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.mellisaishubbasrimabrinny_gVani19Quelle-Belle

Hema_M

Hema_M

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Thank u for the update Smile,

I agree with everyone.I loveee Paati sooo much but yesterday I was afraid whether I will start to dislike her.Her dialogues were atrocious.Without my knowledge I gave the same reaction which Padma gave hearing Paati's dialogue.And I didn't like her nondifying Padma who was just sitting and looking at her business without disturbing others.She must be shown diginified being an elder.If it is meant forfun,then get clear that it was not at all funny rather, it was just disgusting to watch a lady who is elder enough looking for a fight with a lady who is younger than her.

In a recent episode they were teaching how to prepare milk and yesterday's class was about how to buy meat.I wonder whether it is a serial or a cookery show to give tips to ladies who want to cook Silly.Aiyo yappaaa......mokkai thaangala D'ohOn the whole the first two parts were really really disgusting and boring Sleepy.

I am reacting this much because I was sitting in front of TV with so much expectations and interest.I was expecting something like Vel or Tamizh and his friends meeting to solve bank problem but there Paati was teaching MM to buy meat and was walking to fridge and kitchen a100 times Ouch.Adaan kadupaayiten.

Only Deepa and Varadharajan sir part was worth watching as Srima Aunty told.I think he was worrying that his daughter should not get a bad name as she is a friend of a girl who married her lover but first his dialogues were as though he is worrying about his daughter's character.Anyways any parents would feel the same.It is not suspecting his daughter's character it is the fear and care they take on their child.The actor(I don't now his name) was expressing the feel of a father to take care of of his child's future and name perfectly which was very touching.Hats off to him Star .

Edited by Hema_M - 14 September 2010 at 5:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-shubbasrimaQuelle-BelleVani19

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update srima Smile!

As everyone said Patti's dialogues of few epis of last week and yday were filled with double meaning   Ouch. Why is this dialogue writer giving such dialogues to Patti. If it is not her then there are the two ladies with cursing words. Mr. Kumaran should avoid those embarassing words in Thendral!

Like Suba akka said....i don't like the way Deepa's mummy blames her before giving her advice to her daughter. Mr. Varada is much much better in it.Deepa should not talk much against her father coz of her friend. I feel he should let his family know about his health problem. If Deepa comes to know about it later, it would affect her studies more than now. I think it is time Thulasi does sth for her friend in return for her help.As she has now TA on her side, it is possible for her to help Deepa.

I hope this kanja business should not have any connection with T&T...already too many problems for them Ouch! It should be the aappu for Padma and her son only.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-brinny_gshubbasrimaVani19

Ruby-86

Ruby-86

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling that thulasi is going to let tamil stay with his mom on tomorrows episode. i guessed from this weeks promo, on last scene when mm talking to thulasi i see her sister behind. why she came back to house then, only possible answer is let tamil stay with his mom

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quelle-Belle

Post Reply New Post

Go to top