SNS - 100th episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hello Fellow Sathiyas!

I noticed that SNS is getting close to it's 100th episode.   The epi count of different websites is different but logic dictates that it should be on Friday but at least this week sometime. Do you think they will air a special epi? Give us a treat? A really good GoHam scene? Or as Austin Powers says "will they throw us a bone"?

Has anyone seen anything, read anything? heard anything? Can you speculate?

Shelly

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_viasajnie-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS - 100th episode" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i highly doubt...........i mean...... they are not even giving us anything to discuss at least. Same story everyday. Its time that real action work starts. I have been watching the last part of the serial and know exactly what happened............plus i get the next days precap. lol...................so CVs need to start doing something more......I would hate for this show to loose TRPs

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
shelly 100th episode is no wednesday if my counting is correct....as on monday we had 98th epi......

but m doubtful abt Anything good, or happy from CVs...they know only to mess up with things,........
there is not a single article abt Shows 100 epi completion and nothing from channel or CVs.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
That is too bad. Other shows do amazing stuff!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I was thinking about 2 other shows that just celebrated their 100th episodes. They did amazing stuff to celebrate. And then we have this show. I know the concepts of each of the shows is very different however, if you look at those shows..from the beginning to now they have progressed the stories from the stone age to modern times. On SNS we are still stuck at the beginning...there has been no progress with the two lead couples. The characters have not been developed. We know nothing more about Aham and Jigar than what we did at epi 10.

It is really sad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Hello Fellow Sathiyas!

I noticed that SNS is getting close to it's 100th episode.   The epi count of different websites is different but logic dictates that it should be on Friday but at least this week sometime. Do you think they will air a special epi? Give us a treat? A really good GoHam scene? Or as Austin Powers says "will they throw us a bone"?

Has anyone seen anything, read anything? heard anything? Can you speculate?

Shelly

If it was any other serial, I'd say that there would be a lot happening - romance, drama, comedy!. But we're talking about SNS. I think the best we can hope for is Gopi and Aham to be in the same room together.   ROFL ROFL

Seriously, haven't heard anything about it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top