Sensational South
Sensational South

India-Forums

Tamil Cinema - General Movie Discussion! (Page 4)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 24 September 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged
I like the parody Thamilpadam, it was refreshing to watch for a change and I loved Venkat Prabhu movies like Goa and Chennai 600028.

@migam yes priyamanavele was nice, Simran is a classic actress.
shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 8:27am | IP Logged

vijay's movie i like Ghilli ..i would say that was his best movie......i like priyamanavale tooo.......

There was a mistake in Ghilli.......they would lose semi finals still would participate n finals.....no idea of that......still the screenplay overcame all such mistakes.......i would say for trisha that was a turning point in her career......
mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ghilli was alright, but Prakash Raj.. chellOm! I love you daa chellOm! ROFL I'm looking forward to VJ's Kaavalan as it's not a typical VJ film - no punch dialogues.. Dancing PUNCH namma SUPER STAR kku thaan. Cool

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 25 September 2010 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Inisabus

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I agree with the comments about Genelia .. she's SUPER CUTE! Heart  Jeyam Ravi was v. disappointing in the last and crucial scene with Prakash Raj and his dancing .. Thumbs Down
fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 25 September 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Genelia is cute but she can only do cute cute roles like in Santosh Subramaniam (which btw she remade and starred again and again). Otherwise her acting is still very much mediocre but she has improved and god knows she is 100 times better than Shreya. God help us all.
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Another movie I kind of like is Kadalil Vizhundeen. I liked the movie because of the pace it is going and the comedy. Ending was bit dragging and going here and there - but overall I enjoyed watching it.
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 30 September 2010 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Another Movie and my all time favorite is Mozhi. very nice touching at the same time entertaining movie. Jyotika has acted very well.

Edited by migan - 30 September 2010 at 11:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

honeydaisy IF-Dazzler
honeydaisy
honeydaisy

Posted: 03 October 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Kalyana Agathigal is one of best movie by K.Balachander. i dont know how he got idea to do such a wonderful movie. this movie about 7 woman and the problem they face in the male world. Each of them has their own problem and this girls stay together aand support each other.  The movie has Vijaya, Saritha , Kuili,  Vanitha and Nasser. if not mistaken i think its Nassar's first move. the best will be sarita who give up her love when she was force to convert.

Go to top