Tamil Cinema - General Movie Discussion! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago

Ok soo yea the last movie I also saw was Naan Mahaan Alla.. i loved it.. it was different and i enjoyed the pace it moved at.. though i found myself craving for more at the end

but for me.. in comparison with Paiya.. it's hard to decide.. cuz both movies give different feels.. and i luv both combinations from Karthi-Tamannah to Karthi-Kajal

and i really wanna watch BEB ... it looks hilarious
Hi I just saw this section. I am sure many of you are great fans of Superstar Rajnikanth and AR Rahman.
I tght I would share with you these links. It's a bit late but it's still relevant. I guess everyone is waiting for the movie Enthiran, so I hope you guys take you time to read this.

I had the opportunity to see Ranji sir and Rahman sir up close and they were the most humble and simple people I have seen. God Bless them. 😊

I personally love Surya and Jyo and I think that thier movies were something to look out for. I have watched Kaakha Kaakha 3 times already, just for them!

I personally feel both of em are very talented!

@ Pulwasha: I watched Paiyaa too! And YEP! Karthi is FABULOUS!
thnku soo much shifali for agreeing wid me.. im still to watch soo many movies after my uni started no time... Thillalangadi i watched and im soo sorry to say it dissapointed me a great deal.. Jayam Ravi's comedy timing was very bad his voice somehow is very irritating and his dialogue delivery is not tht good too.. Tamannah was so so.. nt tht bad and nt exceptional she looked pretty tho as always..But maybe im soo judgemental becuz i have watched the telugu version which was like superbb.. i dies laughing in tht one.. Ravi Teja acted naturally and even Ileana acted nicely.. all in all it was a good entertainer but Thillalangadi dissapointed me.. Jayam Ravi's comedy looks forced..

Then i watched Singam too last nite and it was not bad.. a very normal action masala flick.. but Suriya should have opted for sumthing else as his 25th film.. anyways better thn Thillalangadi i say...heheeh.. now im still to watch BEB i cant wait for it.. Arya-Santhanam combination looks deadly and NMA too looks good.. Karthi is drool worthy everywhre !!!
Originally posted by pulwasha

thnku soo much shifali for agreeing wid me.. im still to watch soo many movies after my uni started no time... Thillalangadi i watched and im soo sorry to say it dissapointed me a great deal.. Jayam Ravi's comedy timing was very bad his voice somehow is very irritating and his dialogue delivery is not tht good too.. Tamannah was so so.. nt tht bad and nt exceptional she looked pretty tho as always..But maybe im soo judgemental becuz i have watched the telugu version which was like superbb.. i dies laughing in tht one.. Ravi Teja acted naturally and even Ileana acted nicely.. all in all it was a good entertainer but Thillalangadi dissapointed me.. Jayam Ravi's comedy looks forced..

Then i watched Singam too last nite and it was not bad.. a very normal action masala flick.. but Suriya should have opted for sumthing else as his 25th film.. anyways better thn Thillalangadi i say...heheeh.. now im still to watch BEB i cant wait for it.. Arya-Santhanam combination looks deadly and NMA too looks good.. Karthi is drool worthy everywhre !!!

i agreed with u.. i think Kick was superb..(even i watched it with subtitle )  but Tamannah was so pretty.
i liked Kutty(2010) every much. dhanush acting was so natural. It was a clean movie. The song 'Feel my love' was so touching. i think whoever watched that movie can feel the love.  Good to see a movie without punch diaologue or hero and heroin sing and dancing  in foreign country. Shriya has different hair style and its suits her well.
Talking of Jeyam Ravi's movies - I really enjoyed watching Santhosh Subramanian. It was funny and touching in a way. I think I liked it because of Genelia. Very entertaining movie.
Originally posted by migan

Talking of Jeyam Ravi's movies - I really enjoyed watching Santhosh Subramanian. It was funny and touching in a way. I think I liked it because of Genelia. Very entertaining movie.

Agreed. I loved that movie and Genelia's super cute but I liked the Telugu version, Bommarillu better! I think the Sidd-Genelia pair really rocks and I have loved them ever since Boys came out! 😃 I'm Ravi's fan too, I think he has a great chemistry with every heroine he works with, be it Sadha in Jayam, Asin in M Kumaran or Trisha in Something something..! But I think he looked a bit old for Genelia but other than that the pair was rocking in Santhosh Subramanian! 😛
santhosh subramaniam really a good movie......i watched only the tamil version....jenelia was too good in her acts....particularly when she moves out from him.......she was so playful and the transition of her charcter was too good.......
on the whole it was an enjoyable movie.......

Did anyone watch Thillalangadi.....i did not like the movie somehow......dont know why............J.Ravi's comedy timing was too bad.....
He was too good in Peranmai.........the movie had a good theme too............and one positive thing is equal importance to men and women in terms of story would be balanced unlike other movies where men would dominate and women would come only for songs.......
Another movie I really liked was Tamizhpadam. It is a spoof of scenes from other Tamil movies. No logic nothing but fun to watch. Climax was a little bit boring but the rest of the movie was great.

If you want a hearty laugh, then go for it!