Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I was on the star plus website earlier and there is a comment section. I wonder if the channel / CV / producers look at that feedback more...It may be worth our while to leave comments like this thread there.

Do you have the address to the comment section? Maybe we can get everyone to start leaving comments there. Heck, if I comment on Nazim and Gopi's fan pages twice a day, I can yell at the CVs at least once a day!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till when ??? (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Here is the website...

Star plus - SNS - comments

Edited by lovtv - 13 September 2010 at 7:11pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

elgee

elgee

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Agree agree agree... Angry

Rashi is getting so much air time while all Gopi is shown doing is to smile foolishly... And Koki's character is being spoilt by her constant rants...

At this rate it will be next Janmashtami before anything happens... Angry as someone else on the Forum mentioned I am catching up only on the updates... Have stopped watching...

CVs do something... Angry

-tellyaddict-

saomom

IF-Rockerz

saomom

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

Here is the website...

Star plus - SNS - comments

I just went there. Can't post. Don't know why. As I was looking around there is a place where you can go to a forum. EXCEPT THERE IS NO FORUM FOR THIS SHOW? What? Apparently they don't care about this show and that is why the story is week and they don't support it with a forum.   Angry

Please disregard if you are able to find the forum there... LOL

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Tammie, Go to the bottom you will see the comments and right above the comments there a button for "post comment" and "login with facebook"

-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Just posted my comments it worked...you need your name and email address to post. Don't have to create a login!!!

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
thanx all of my frnds....that we all are on the same boat when it comes abt GoHam and KoShi Track...
we are fed up of seeing Rashi and Koki everywhere while No Aham and Gopi even in one scene......

now m thinking is this show Abt Gopi seeking Love of her husband or its Abt Koki Eager to give punishment to Rashi, in which she is failing every time.

saomom

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.