Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hmmm......after todays epi...m asking a question from myself..
that till when CVs will Fool us....
we are not having any GoHam scenes....but still we are patient.....and still feeling happy after each and every precap that tomorrow something will happen to Devil Rashi..but noAngry.....
The Very Next Epi is just a filler....Rashi escapes as usual....and we all are becoming Puppets of CVs play.....

When we will have real Rashi Ki Band Bajayi....and when we have Real Romance Between Gopi-Aham......

Enough is Enough....
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SuhanaKayshapc111VivaciousQueenhp18SweetRozie123bholabearmaneet.n.shanaksaomomShell16sujji0609suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Till when ???" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
You're right Sadhli, this continued fascination with a negative character is making some of us question why we are watching? Why the loyalty? There are some really good choices of shows out there...so the CVs and producers of this show cannot expect us to stick around too long ... before we get fed up and move on!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bholabearsaomommaneet.n.shanak-tellyaddict-

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Sadhli dear i totally agree with you... first precap of Koki seeing Rashi eating panipuris was such a fake...  after that this sev thing... now again i don't believe that Rashi will be caught as she's sure to frame Gopi... as Koki herself asked Gopi not to keep the vrath... and at times her chances of fainting are also minimum... as that way rashi's truth will come out... which is something the creatives are not out to show soon...  one thing SNS people have figured out well is to show an awesome precap something that will lure the audience to watch the show... 

the thing that hurt me the most was it was Gopi who comforted Hetal with her quick thinking... but there was no Ahem to see it... when he will come home he will see rashi framing Gopi again... one more blow to Gopi's character....  hope Gopi's bravery clears the suspicion in Ahem's mind... at that time JIgar should praise Gopi by saying that even today evening Gopi saved Hetal and now again she saved the whole house with her quick thinking...

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 September 2010 at 10:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

c111Shell16saomommaneet.n.shanak-tellyaddict-

hp18

hp18

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
You are totally right. The precaps show that something exciting is going to happen and then the actual episode is a damp squib. Rashi manages to get away with everthing and she makes herself look good in front of everone. Ahem doesn't seem to care about anything.  Its getting tiring. Same old boring story repeated again and again and again and....
I don't even bother to watch, reading the updates is enough. Hope the CVs are reading this otherwise they are going to lose their viewers.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

c111elgeeShell16saomommaneet.n.shanak-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
thanx for agreeing with me..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet.n.shanaksujji0609

PDLIMA

Groupbie

PDLIMA

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
You are so right. Everyone when I read the updates I hope that there is a GoAhem scene. Nothing is happening. First it was Urmi and Rashi plotting now it is Koki chasing Rashi and no Gopi and Ahem. You all are right why are we watching this show. We are all waiting for some romance between gopi and ahem and nothing is happening. I heard on the forum many mentioning that Geet is good as well as Tere Liyee any other good shows you can recommend. I think this is the best forum and most active one and it is sad that CV's are taking advantage of our loyalty and not making anything work out to our expectations. Wow I am so disappointed. We are all only dreaming of a GoAhem romance and nothing is happening. I feel bad for myself that why I am so addicted to this show but I really love the comments of all you guys on the forum you make this forum alive. I think I am addicted to this show only because of the wonderful posts of all the members on this forum. I hope the CV's use their brains soon.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

c111VivaciousQueensaomomShell16maneet.n.shanak-tellyaddict-

maneet.n.shanak

IF-Rockerz

maneet.n.shanak

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
you are so right!!! Until when can we take this! Its like they always just want to continue torturing the viewers! This has by far been the worst ride for me as a viewer Unhappy

I just hope before its too late, which its kinda getting, the CV's change their track!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saomom-tellyaddict-

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I was on the star plus website earlier and there is a comment section. I wonder if the channel / CV / producers look at that feedback more...It may be worth our while to leave comments like this thread there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.