Bandini

RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 107

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

Hey Rakhie, it's really nice to have u around.. Probably u may not remember me, I was one of ur greatest fans of FF..n yes till today i am..Embarrassed We may not have interacted much..but an post frm u guys takes us back to the old days...

@ Kich, loads of Hug for coming up with this thread..

I'm unforutnately unwell, n was feeling very down... Well, the appearence of u guys around have brightened my face..Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajiShahara3s000rpmenonammoosleena04pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 6)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Crystal Hug

Off course I rememeber you.  You always posted to say how much you liked my FF's, and even said you'd wait patiently when I stopped writing them in the hope that I might one day write again!  LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30Shahara3s000-SilverFlames-_xCIOT_ammoosleena04pyar-ishk

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
 first of all.......... a big tight Hug for kich for this tread & for to make all old friends reunion here.........

i missed all my friends who leaved Bandini forum far days back but now i m happy that u all r back here...... ohh guy's i can't tell u i always visits here but missing u all a lot ........ i missed our chit chat thread LOL....... our discussions on sanraj moment...... Embarrassed ........ & all those moments what we all spend together.......

sanju i missed u a lot dear i always remembers our chit chat thread talk a lot...... & specially sapna's marriage yaar ............

radhi di glad to see u here back i was not much talk to u a lot but missing ur comment here always........

maali di & niki how can i forgot that u both was the first person whom i was talked first time & u both help me here...... i love u guys n missed u all a lot..........

anna u back here thank god i was wondering where u gone since ur no comment or ur no visit on IF then few days back just got the news that u just back from ur vacations so happy to see u here back......

rakhie di ohh i still remembers we all was dieing to read ur FF's part & requesting u & bothering u to write the FF of sanraj & u & viduyudiii was my inspiration to write..... love u & still missing ur FF a lot ........

at last but not the least my VIDYUYDIIII ohh man i m so gud to see u back here can tell u how much i missed u ..... u was became so busy with life but finally u back.......

& plz forgive me if i forgot to mentioned some one here......... i can't tell u i m so happy to see u all here again yaar Hug once again welcome back u all guy's......... love u all & miss u all a lot....... plz don't mind for the long post.....

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile

Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3s000_xCIOT_fuzzyface-SilverFlames-rpmenonRakhie_08ammoospyar-ishk

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Yaaayy!! Got Vids,Rakhie and Leena here too! Superb!! Clap

Now all you need to do is STAY and POST in this thread even if you have stopped watching the show which will soon wind up,I am sure with all these new actors,well,can i call them actors just yet? Read the article,and it is just well..what to say.. LOL DM and Santu will become 2 expensive pieces of furniture somewhere on the sets.Sad,but true.

Well..got a little distracted,but guys i am so happy you all are here.Please stay and dont leave again.Rakhie,want to try your FF again?

Kich,you will have to hear a lot of thank you's from now on.. Tongue Tongue

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3s000sg08Rakhie_08-SilverFlames-ammoosleena04pyar-ishk

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
ya radhi di it will be our pleasure to stay here & post our comment as all r buddy's is here...........  Hug

& ya if rakhie di will not mind i also want to try her speechless FF again......... Blushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajis000_xCIOT_-SilverFlames-ammoos

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Wow.. everyone is commenting.. :D I just read the new article.. as stupid as this may sound but I am actually looking forward to this leap.. =) The story appeals now more than the last couple of weeks as I loved the movie Rajneeti and love the whole back drop of the Shanky's family Vs DM's.. Shame that its not about Santu anymore. LMAO..!! Since DM called her Sangini the meaning of Bandini is all over?

@Rakhie: I sent you the request straightaway when I realised you've deleted mee.. Embarrassed I knew you probably didn't know it was mee.. :D I had to change my Username cos I ain't no SanRajDeewani.. LOL More like SanRajHater nowadays..ROFL Waqt ne yeh kaisi karvaat badli.. ROFLROFL LMAO!!

@Raz.. Hug How are you Shanky's wife?? LOL I miss you sooooo much too hun..

@Leena: I know we got up to so much masti back in the days.. LOL Sapna's shaadi.. ROFL Sabotaged by mee and Raz.. ROFL

@Radhi: This thread will stay alive now.. Stayin' Alive Stayin' Alive.. ROFL I have had grapes today.. can you tell?? ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajiShahara3s000_xCIOT_rpmenonRakhie_08fuzzyfaceammoosleena04pyar-ishk

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
hi sanju h r u sweety???????????????

ohh yaar missing those days so much so fun was there ........... but very happy to see u here back.......... Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

s000-SilverFlames-ammoos

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
This thread is definitely going to stay around open now cause we all miss each other too much. Is good see people who hasn't posted in a long time, crystal, rakhie and vidya.

@ sanju

I had a feeling you might like the new leap track, still looking for your maulik LOL. I know no one can replace him.

Fuzzy where are you?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajiShahara3s000-SilverFlames-fuzzyfaceammoosleena04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top