Bandini

RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 107

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
You are right Hashbrown.. Mawdi track THE best track ever,closely followed by the divorce track leading to their union.I got so addicted to the show initially,then slowely the forum got me addicted to the show.. LOL

You are welcome to stay..we oldies love company. Big smile The more,the merrier!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrowncrystal30kichwamajiShahara3s000sg08fuzzyface_xCIOT_ammoosleena04pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 5)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crystal30

Goldie

crystal30

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Hi All, hw r u guys doing...Smile I'm completely Shocked to see all ur comments at one shot...running short of words..

Jus to jog on the old days..i still remember used to log in to the forum during evening jus to catch with the bunch n wat all discussions we used to have..it was more like a routine that we used to wait nikita to update a new CC thread..it was like a blink n the thread's hit 150 pgs.. But nw..CryCry     

Eww, with the leap news around wonder hw its goin to be.. Such a wonderful story completely ruined..AngryAngry The serial no more gives the same vibes which it used to..

I'm so glad to see u guys around..Smile Do hop in here like this..

Loads of Hug

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

hashbrownkichwamajiShahara3s000anu_coolduderpmenon_xCIOT_fuzzyface-SilverFlames-ammoosleena04pyar-ishk

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I feel like cryingCryCry you all made me nostalgicCry

Kich can we rename the title to RELIVING the good old daysBig smile
And we may discuss which was the most hilarious memorable day  or anything each dayTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30anu_cooldudes000fuzzyface-SilverFlames-_xCIOT_rpmenonpyar-ishk

vrsharma

IF-Rockerz

vrsharma

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hi all,

Thanks for opening this thread

I am missing all my friends, good time which we spent together and of course sanraj also.

Edited by vrsharma - 15 September 2010 at 10:44pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3s000_xCIOT_fuzzyface-SilverFlames-rpmenonammoosleena04pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
I like that title Uma, everyone can share their favorite memory or character on the show.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajicrystal30s000_xCIOT_rpmenon-SilverFlames-ammoos

svmi

svmi

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 2:14am | IP Logged
It is good to read  so many old name.   So many haert warming situation- bindi fixing, saree fixing, injection scene, Kadddu running from home track, Megha saving Santu track. They were  well written and well executed.  And the discussions on the forum was so excisitn and stimulating. To good old days...........

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3_xCIOT_-SilverFlames-fuzzyfacerpmenonammoospyar-ishk

Rakhie_08

IF-Rockerz

Rakhie_08

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Sanju, tumne bhulaye aur hum chale aye! HugHug

OMG!  OMG!  OMG!  I cannot tell you guys how much I've missed you Cry

Bandini died for me the day of the Rudr incident, or rather with DM's reaction to it.  I just couldn't see him or the show in the same way again.  And I abhorred the mixed messages Ekta Maiyya was sending out to the viewers. 

I have posted a few times since I left, and do occasionally come along to see what is going on.  But I never see any of the old members and it always feels like a completely different forum and I feel out of place.

And I was never sure if you all had just left this forum or IF itself.  But I'm so happy to know that everyone is still skulking around somewhere on IF LOL

Radhi Hug, I've missed our banter in the forum and our heart to hearts in our PM's.

Kich, thanks so much for opening this thread.  It's such a lovely idea and I'm so glad that so many" ex-Bandini's " have come along to say hello.

Sanju, I forgot that that you had changed your ID and deleted your request from my buddy pending tray, thinking to mself "Who the heck are you?  I don't know you from Adam!" ROFL  I'm so sorry.  Send it to me again please Embarrassed

God there's so much more to say, but I'm a bit overwhelmed right now and I can't process my thoughts properly (Hmm, I remember the days when the show used to have this affect on me Ermm)

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajicrystal30s000Shahara3anu_cooldude_xCIOT_-SilverFlames-fuzzyfacerpmenonammoosleena04pyar-ishk

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Reserved.. LOL I have an opticians appointment so will come back to edit this post..

Thanks a bunch for this thread Kich..!! You don't understand how wonderful this thread is.. :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3s000fuzzyfacerpmenonammoosleena04pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top