Bandini

RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 107

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Oh the good old days!

How I miss them! I know the show is such a drag now, congrats  to everyone who is still watching!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajifuzzyfaceammoospyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 4)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
ah man, the good old days of bandini...
when it used to be this unique, totally non-ekta styled drama serial Clap

i never even knew it was an ekta serial, having never seen any of her shows before and im being serious here becos i always avoid them (thats generally all serials cos they tend to be the saas-bahu ones) Dead

this was my first indian drama serial of this kind that i really got addicted too

& i loved coming here to the bandini forum becos of the serial and all u wonderful ppl here who used to make it fun & entertaining Hug

nowadays if anyone says: bandini?
i go: huh? Ermm

recently i got my mum to fill me in (she still watches it & to think i was the one who made her addicted to it Dead) & she was telling me abt all these leaps, megha, vishal- megha's yani dm's child but turns out not megha's but santu dm's child, dm marries megha but marries santu & blah blah blah
i forgot the rest Confused

all of u's still watching the show ItsCalledAnthingButNotBandini, enjoy & good luck Thumbs Up

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajis000sg08-SilverFlames-fuzzyface_xCIOT_pyar-ishk

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
sorry guys, my speech thoda bohaut lamba hogayi ROFL

how abt a lil help: are any of the new serials on NDTV imagine by ekta? i dnt wanna waste my time watching a new on if it is!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajis000_xCIOT_fuzzyface-SilverFlames-ammoospyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Wow megha long don't see, I miss seeing your different SRK avi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_xCIOT_ammoos

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Wowieee!!! This thread is official then!! Clap
Thanks Uma,my dearest pal.

I feel this is some kind of college reunion,I am so glad to see many of you here,Megha..Where have you been..Drop in sometime yaar! Its so good to hear from you! I am sure we will all have those days back on a DIFFERENT forum,as soon as RR starts the new show next month.I am in touch with some of you regularly through PMs and FB,but some dont come on either platforms.So,have missed those so much.Rakhie,you need to make an appearance.Chals wont come here anymore,I am sure.She is busy otherwise and rarely see on FB too.Fuzz is still here,but not quite here. LOL But i get her alright regularly.

For those who have stopped coming here entirely,i have only one thing to say.Shows will come and go,some will click,some wont,but the bond that we share cannot be broken.Dont let it go,hold on to the friendships you have made,its forever.Please folks,lets not loose touch.

Kich dear,thank you so much for this thread. Hug

Cheers!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

bookworm2alias90kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3anu_cooldudesg08fuzzyface-SilverFlames-Rakhie_08ammoosleena04pyar-ishk

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

Wowieee!!! This thread is official then!! Clap
Thanks Uma,my dearest pal.

I feel this is some kind of college reunion,I am so glad to see many of you here,Megha..Where have you been..Drop in sometime yaar! Its so good to hear from you! I am sure we will all have those days back on a DIFFERENT forum,as soon as RR starts the new show next month.I am in touch with some of you regularly through PMs and FB,but some dont come on either platforms.So,have missed those so much.Rakhie,you need to make an appearance.Chals wont come here anymore,I am sure.She is busy otherwise and rarely see on FB too.Fuzz is still here,but not quite here. LOL But i get her alright regularly.

For those who have stopped coming here entirely,i have only one thing to say.Shows will come and go,some will click,some wont,but the bond that we share cannot be broken.Dont let it go,hold on to the friendships you have made,its forever.Please folks,lets not loose touch.

Kich dear,thank you so much for this thread. Hug

Cheers!!

I can't speak for others, but just know this stalker has a reputation to uphold. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3anu_coolduderpmenonammoos

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey you..dont ever stop stalking.I am counting on you! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajileena04pyar-ishk

hashbrown

hashbrown

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
i was reading the comments by all of you, who have been here at the forum since the beginning...couldn't stop feeling the re-union kind of an atmosphere.... i am so new here, but am very happy to see the prevalent fraternity at the forum....i do remember how i was welcomed by @Pyar-ishk and eli on joining the forum...and then hema, appreciating me on a particular post. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT. wish you all the very best in your lives!!

as for the good old days of bandini, there is a longing in everyone's heart.. to go back to the same old days...as for me, the one event which got me into BANDINI, was santu and dm's wedding day. i was really mesmerized by the turns of events at that point. i still cannot forget those images. later, it was followed by the most crucial event of GAAO HATHYA... wow...what a story it was, back then!! 
very strong plot, great characterization, and superb presentation.

i was never a drama person, but got addicted to this play for its above mentioned points.
how this play can be restored now...don't know...
but this reunion is definitely very heartening, for it cherishes all the memories of the good old days.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajiShahara3s000sg08anu_cooldudefuzzyface-SilverFlames-Rakhie_08rpmenonanitaraniammoosleena04pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top