Bandini

RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 107

Page 1
Page   of 107
Page 3 Page 107

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Heya Kich.. Big smile How are you??

I agree with you and Radhi.. Its just utter rubbish that the CV's have done to Bandini, It really is Deadini..
I miss the days when everyone would be here half hour before the episodes for the live update.. The pages would be 10+ before the episode would even begin.
So many of us sat around and hoped that the CV's would sudarofy their ways but after the Rudr track so many loyal members knew it was only get worse.
I do watch Bandini on TV but its not that excitement and attachment there once was.
The storylines are just the same tired ones used in every other BT shows.
I don't enjoy visiting the forum much either cos it seems so alien now.. its all changed and new?

Hope you are well though and I do miss all the wonderful people I made friends with here.. :D

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

shabz50cuckoo_chandcrystal30Shahara3s000sg08fuzzyfacerpmenonRakhie_08_xCIOT_anitaraniammoosleena04pyar-ishk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... (Page 2)" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@ kich

First let me start by saying how Shocked I was you open this thread and you posted more than one word LOL.

Jokes aside, yes we all remember the good old days when we laughed, bashed and cried till we had a headache. I couldn't wait to log into the forum and see what I was missing and then by a blink of an eye I would be ten pages behind to catch upto the topic. The forum was filled with so many different people with there POV which was discussed with a mature attitude. We had the comics, droolers, sensible and the bashers and even though we agree to disagree, we still had one thing in common and that was our love for bandini. I think for me this was a once in a live time I don't   think I would allow myself or there would be another forum like bandini. I still visit the forum cause old habits die hard and I'm glad there still members here who are helping to keep the forum going. Most of them are new to posting on the forum but not to the show.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

cuckoo_chandkichwamajisg08anu_cooldudeShahara3s000Luv-Shonitrpmenonanitaranitvrasikafuzzyface_xCIOT_Rakhie_08-SilverFlames-ammoosleena04

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
why not make this thread a permanant one where all of us can come and post once in a while? All the oldies can get together here.. Tongue Where are you Kich?? You are supposed to reply!! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kichwamajialias90Shahara3s000anu_cooldudeanitarani-SilverFlames-fuzzyfaceammoosleena04pyar-ishk

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey Kich, Malli, Radhi, Sanju, fuzzy, chalia, Anu, megha, Anna and many moreHug miss you allCry The good old daysCryCry 

Agree Rani, we blink one eye we are behind so many pages... remember we used to say see you at 35th page, 53rd page so n soLOLLOLLOLLOL that was funTongue..

THAT made me addicted to the forum more than the show and we were around just for fun not to discuss or excited to see the show but to enjoy the lively live updatesEmbarrassed

THANKS MALLI for bringing the live update conceptClapClapClapClap

Fuzzy.. how much I miss youCry I know I had always defended DM when you said against him.. but everythig was a waste of time and you were rightShockedErmmOuch Now I understand where you were and were I amLOL

Chals miss your intelligent comments....
Anu the fun maker...

Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. I know you are there....keep in touchBig smile

RAdhi... WE are thereTongue
Lets have this thread permanentWinkLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajicrystal30Shahara3s000anu_cooldudefuzzyfacerpmenon-SilverFlames-leena04pyar-ishk

kichwamaji

Goldie

kichwamaji

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I am sooooooooooooooooo happy to hear from you guys...I could cry....and I mean that from the bottom of my heartHeart.

I was pleasantly surprised to see so many responses from my old foggies...I really miss those days....Radz, Sanju, Rani, Uma, Mallika....and everyone else who replied....I am so excited i can not even type.....LOL

After being so attached to Bandini, I have actually not been able to attach myself to another show simply because chances are it will end up just as borini and eventually deadini....honestly I have not a clue so as to what is happening  in the show...alll I read about is the leap....eeeewwww!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30s000Shahara3anu_cooldude-SilverFlames-fuzzyfacerpmenonammoosleena04pyar-ishk

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Let the show take leap and we will leap back to those old daysTongue

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

alias90kichwamajis000anu_cooldudefuzzyfacerpmenonleena04pyar-ishk

Shahara3

IF-Dazzler

Shahara3

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged

OMG Kich Shocked you wrote more than 2 words...I am shocked...cant remember the last time you wrote sooooo much ShockedLOL just kidding...aww missed you and everyone...I try and come on in the evenings and post in the live update...so true I remember we used to be here 30mins before kick off of Bandini and longer after the live update and per epi used to reach 40pgs++++ and I used to come home from work and I'd be here chatting to you guys...one thing for sure my husband and son are happy that I'm not on the laptop anymore...but I miss my DM Droolers and all the girls I used to have long discussions with all healthy dicussions even if we disagreed we respected eachothers POVs.   

The unwanted leap is here again and for 16yrs this time Angry what will they dish to us this time round and did they (BT & EK) manage to find the preleap creative writers or hire some people who dont sleep on the job whilst writing their shoddy scripts nowadays and remember who and what their characters are????

All the best to us...lets see if we'll all still be here in 6months time???

Hug 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30kichwamajis000anu_cooldudefuzzyfacerpmenonRakhie_08-SilverFlames-leena04pyar-ishk

kichwamaji

Goldie

kichwamaji

Posted: 15 September 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hug
To all my friends here....the only reason I will keep coming back here!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

crystal30Shahara3s000rpmenon-SilverFlames-fuzzyfaceleena04pyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top