RELIVING the good old days of Bandini.... - Page 80

Posted: 12 years ago
woohooo!!!!! Party time,is it???? come on,everyone!
just come here and drop in a line or so,just for the sake of the old times!!!

Originally posted by rpmenon

You know I saw your posting and couldn't resist commenting 😆

you know how much I miss stalking you 🤗 and also to complaint I wish I never watched KTLK cause after watching Dhoop Kinare couldn't digest this new version. I love MB but I just can't watch the show regularly.

@ leena

Hi to you too 🤗

I'm fine after just coming off a Holiday but now my desk is full with work 😆 I hope all is well with too. I'll come and post here everyday now that I see others want keep it active again.

btw is anybody doing a thread for Aasiya BD in bandini or Home forum
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

You know I saw your posting and couldn't resist commenting 😆

you know how much I miss stalking you 🤗 and also to complaint I wish I never watched KTLK cause after watching Dhoop Kinare couldn't digest this new version. I love MB but I just can't watch the show regularly.

@ leena

Hi to you too 🤗

I'm fine after just coming off a Holiday but now my desk is full with work 😆 I hope all is well with too. I'll come and post here everyday now that I see others want keep it active again.

btw is anybody doing a thread for Aasiya BD in bandini or Home forum

🤗 welcome back here 

@ bold
didn't get u ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by rpmenon

here we r always here ðŸ˜›
Hi guys, miss this forum and the guys here, definately this forum felt like home and we had a laugh and good discussions/debates which made sense here rather than other forums which have put me off IF but only come for the updates and speak to friends

Miss SANRAJ alot and discussing them, the highs and lows and the fun I had posting. 

hey guys...how r u all??? gud to see the forum alive again...😃😃.

Hey Everyone! :D

Hope you all well! Nice to see so many of you in DP forum and get to debate over Kastur&Mohan over there. Not the same though, miss our Bandini days.

Miss all the kanjika's, gopika's, droolika's. :( Miss you all! 
hey sanju...same here dear miss those days..talking naughty abt DM all the time...😛 BTW how r u?? no gal updates these days ??
Hey Arshi! <3 

How are you hun? Long time  AND you changed your username! =] 

I am good thanks, as always busy but I am fine thank you! I don't have a gall anymore. I closed it ages ago! =( I just couldn't keep up but I do make creations now and again! You should check out my Diva's gallery tho! She's new here & really mega shy. She's my friend off I-F and she is madly obsessed with Virat Kohli! She even chats to him on Skype and everything :O I am like hugely jealous cos I love him more! =] 

^^ That's her gall/shop!  && her icons are to die for. She has made so many colourings for mee and also mee helped her with her siggies cos she only made icons and avis but please do comment on her shop! her holidays are coming up soon so she text mee saying she will make loads more stuff.

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Hi bandinians

HI RANI ðŸ˜Š