Bandini

RELIVING the good old days of Bandini....

kichwamaji thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello to my old friends....๐Ÿค—

I have officially quit Bandini....today I was feeling nostalgic and missing those good times we
shared with criticism, sarcasm and lots of laughs. I quickly did a once over the forum but see
a number of us not active anymore....๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Hats off to all the ones who are still loyal to the show๐Ÿ‘.
Shame on BT and Ekta๐Ÿคข.

Do any of you who quit still come on once in a while???
Honestly, I do miss those days....๐Ÿ˜ญ.
Edited by kichwamaji - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
there r many favs moments in bandini ,
Tahmina16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i'm rewatching the all old episodes on youtube, the new episodes have lost the magic of the old, like a lot of things in life :(Edited by Tahmina16 - 13 years ago
prajju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bandini is 'leaping' into its grave๐Ÿคข
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I used to be a loyal member of Bandini forum , but I quit months ago. Looks like I made a good decision rather than watching this crap !๐Ÿ˜ก  This coming leap is far fetched even for Ekta, she just topped herself in utter stupidity ๐Ÿคข Edited by Mallika113 - 13 years ago
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Kich!!

OMG,Its soo nice to hear from you!

I know what you are talking about,i seldom read the updates,have stopped watching completely.I still remember those days where everyone used to have so much fun,and the update pages would add up in minutes' time.I used to long to come to the forum and read every single bit of every page.I do come to forum regularly though,but its a very different place with new people and I dont feel that i belong anymore.

Its soo good to see your post..Hope everything is good at your end. ๐Ÿค—
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Kich.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ How are you??

I agree with you and Radhi.. Its just utter rubbish that the CV's have done to Bandini, It really is Deadini..
I miss the days when everyone would be here half hour before the episodes for the live update.. The pages would be 10+ before the episode would even begin.
So many of us sat around and hoped that the CV's would sudarofy their ways but after the Rudr track so many loyal members knew it was only get worse.
I do watch Bandini on TV but its not that excitement and attachment there once was.
The storylines are just the same tired ones used in every other BT shows.
I don't enjoy visiting the forum much either cos it seems so alien now.. its all changed and new?

Hope you are well though and I do miss all the wonderful people I made friends with here.. :D
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ kich

First let me start by saying how ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I was you open this thread and you posted more than one word ๐Ÿ˜†.

Jokes aside, yes we all remember the good old days when we laughed, bashed and cried till we had a headache. I couldn't wait to log into the forum and see what I was missing and then by a blink of an eye I would be ten pages behind to catch upto the topic. The forum was filled with so many different people with there POV which was discussed with a mature attitude. We had the comics, droolers, sensible and the bashers and even though we agree to disagree, we still had one thing in common and that was our love for bandini. I think for me this was a once in a live time I don't   think I would allow myself or there would be another forum like bandini. I still visit the forum cause old habits die hard and I'm glad there still members here who are helping to keep the forum going. Most of them are new to posting on the forum but not to the show.

rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
why not make this thread a permanant one where all of us can come and post once in a while? All the oldies can get together here.. ๐Ÿ˜› Where are you Kich?? You are supposed to reply!! ๐Ÿ˜†
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Kich, Malli, Radhi, Sanju, fuzzy, chalia, Anu, megha, Anna and many more๐Ÿค— miss you all๐Ÿ˜ญ The good old days๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

Agree Rani, we blink one eye we are behind so many pages... remember we used to say see you at 35th page, 53rd page so n so๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† that was fun๐Ÿ˜›..

THAT made me addicted to the forum more than the show and we were around just for fun not to discuss or excited to see the show but to enjoy the lively live updates๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANKS MALLI for bringing the live update concept๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Fuzzy.. how much I miss you๐Ÿ˜ญ I know I had always defended DM when you said against him.. but everythig was a waste of time and you were right๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค” Now I understand where you were and were I am๐Ÿ˜†

Chals miss your intelligent comments....
Anu the fun maker...

Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuu.. I know you are there....keep in touch๐Ÿ˜ƒ

RAdhi... WE are there๐Ÿ˜›
Lets have this thread permanent๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†