Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shinyclassic

IF-Dazzler

shinyclassic

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hi friends,,wanna inform u that in the coming episode of SNS,,we will see gopi's bravery in catching a thief,In the janmastami night,,one thief enters the house and goes to the kitchen to steal,,,gopi sees this and throws kalimirch to his eyes and shouts ,,aham,jigar and other members come,,two bros try to catch the theif,,and this was followed by vishal' s Bday celebrations,,this scene was shown in SBB,,,i dont have the link ,,so giving a written update,,hope u like it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monicaySuhanaKayshapChaudhrytmblueashsujji0609-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBB-Gopi's bravery" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
thanx shiny......and welcome to the forum as well....

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Thank you for the news!!! That sounds wonderful...finally we may be get some good GoHam scenes!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAsujji0609-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
shelly...dont expect anything from CVs........they can turn the story anywhere...
may be Aham will again scold Gopi for some nonsense reason...
and below is the link for the video of the same...
SNS on SBB Jigar Celebrating his Bday-SBB Vid Link

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMAsujji0609

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged

thankyou for the news dear...

this sounds really good...  i have a feeling Rashi will trap Gopi that she brought pani-puri for her...  so she'll again frame Gopi... AngryEvil Smile

at night after Gopi saves the house from the thief... she might faint and that way everyone will get to know that Gopi kept the vrathThumbs Up... and what if she gets scared and catches Ahem and hugs him... we might get to see a Gohem Moment... Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i guess am asking for too much...!!Cry

but one thing is making me happy and that is SNS is getting SBB & SBS coverage...Clap

Edited by sujji0609 - 13 September 2010 at 10:21am

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
I am surviving on small tukre of attention that Aham is throwing at her. Even if he yells at her I will take it as a twisted type of courtship for GoHam relationship!

It's very sad.

Edited by lovtv - 13 September 2010 at 10:20am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PDLIMA

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

this sounds really good... i have a feeling Rashi will trap Gopi that she brought pani-puri for her... so she'll again frame Gopi... AngryEvil Smile

at night after Gopi saves the house from the thief... she might faint and that way everyone will get to know that Gopi kept the vrathThumbs Up... and what if she gets scared and catches Ahem and hugs him... we might get to see a Gohem Moment... Day Dreaming

When do they get to break the fast?

Is this one where they don't even drink water?

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

this sounds really good...  i have a feeling Rashi will trap Gopi that she brought pani-puri for her...  so she'll again frame Gopi... AngryEvil Smile

at night after Gopi saves the house from the thief... she might faint and that way everyone will get to know that Gopi kept the vrathThumbs Up... and what if she gets scared and catches Ahem and hugs him... we might get to see a Gohem Moment... Day Dreaming

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
m with u here sujata...but aham will start scolding her again..as he didin fan scene...poor Gopi was all shattered after having a Smile on her face....

I know...we are asking so much from the day 1..but always getting nothing in return.....Cry

but one thing is making me happy and that is SNS is getting SBB & SBS coverage...Clap
ya thats true...we are having regular coverage of SNS in SBB n SBS......in last few weeks..this shows CVs and Channel people are reading our minds...isn't it...?.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top