Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral This week promo!!!

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Here's this week's promo!!!

Omg seems like there's cuteeeeeeeeee T&T scene!!! and what the hell is wrong with TA's mum?? seriyaana loosa irupaanga pola!!! LOL Vel woke up last week.. but seems like there's no Vel scene this week!! aaaaah i hope its not mokkai!! Director, pls end this Charu track and bring back Vel in full form instead.. AngryOuchSmile

Edited by khpriya - 13 September 2010 at 9:47am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAlishaGalHema_MRanu.kuttyponnuTheivamellisaishubbaQuelle-Belle

mellisai Viewbie
mellisai
mellisai

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Thanks, Priya.

PROMO mokkai aa thaan irukku.. Thamizh oda amma intha T*2+C issue va rombave stretch panuraanga and Padma ippo ill-treat panna oru puthu target kidaichchaachu.D'ohBORING!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheivaHema_MRanu.-musicluv-shubba

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo Priya Smile.

I guess this week's ok-episodes are needed for the story to move on. It seem the grave for Padma and her son are getting ready. Hope TT would be spared of this kanja issue. It is through TA's mom and her emotional blackmail that TA's character has been a coward one and damaged his too good image. Exactly the same thing is going to happen with Charu's character. Already the kiss made her character to go a bit low.And now this TA's mom's words are going to turn her character into a cheap one,but it depends on how she reacts to her words regarding still liking her to be DIL. Don't know how long the list of villains for TT is going to be Confused.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaishubbaQuelle-Belle

sindhu_051 Groupbie
sindhu_051
sindhu_051

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

TAs mom is very worst.....hwo can she talk like this....antha Charu oru loose...i thought she is a good character...e.ven though I love T and T pair this girl is of abd character...the director is going to make her an evil one...how can she think overa married guy?

also her father ...he is very worst...if he is a good father the next day after he saw his daughter kissing TA over phone he would have taken her back to Blore considering the sake of her life....
if he is a good father, he would have scolded his daughter....TA ammavukku charu oru adopted girlnu theriyanum...

i think TA and T will be separated in  future and finally reunite...as usual in all serials....bcas TA used to hide things from the beginning his love matter etc..so even if charu behaves wrongly he will hide that from T and this is going to be the cause of their separation and he will not scold charu as he feels he is the one responsible for charus life...

Really nowadays it is very bored to see this serial....
the way Charu ,TAs mom and  Charus father behaves is all irritating and cant acccept it...

I hope Tulsi will not scrifice her husband at any cost...

DIRECTOR SIR DONT TAKE THE SERIAL AS USUAL...please tell good messages....and this serial was focussed on education......pls have T and T united ins olving all the problems that they face in future instead of separating them.....

Hema_MRanu.Theiva-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Wow, story is moving forward with now the number villains to T&T doubled, or is it tripled??DeadCry
Just to clarify, these are villains right???

1. Charu's dad (only one that deserves to get revenge on TA)
2. Anandh (though very bad at his job) Wink
3. Murugasen
4. Padma
5. Mohan
6. Vishwa = ganja man ( does TA really need yet another reason to go to jail ?!?) Confused
7. TA's mom (this lady really knows how to secure her resources; first Puvi, and now Charu) Angry
8. LavannyaAngry
9. AP (police)
10. Newly awoken VelEvil Smile

This makes a grand total of 10PartyParty
How wonderful Dead Thumbs Down

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vicneshwaryAG25Hema_MTheiva-musicluv-mellisaishubbaQuelle-BelleSweetyGreen

Theiva Senior Member
Theiva
Theiva

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
@Ranuja
I guess you can add Charu to that category of villains/villis too because i feel slowly her character is showing negative signs. Except Vel/Padma noone of the bad poeple were villains from the beginning,they changed with the story's going like Lavanya or Anandh. This makes me feel strongly to add Charu to that group,but i want her to remain good and to support TT so that TA's mom does not get that what she wants for her selfishness.

@Sindhu:
That is good that he did not tell Thulasi about that kiss on the phone, it would have caused more guilty feelings in her as well. But i feel exactly his guilty feelings that TA has towards Charu is going to change Charu's character in addition to TA's mom's words. She is going to make use of his guilt to get him back, kind of blackmail through his guilt too,she already knows to blackmail others like many of the characters in this serial are doing. But i think at a point when Charu would be overdoing TA is going to be fed up with her and won't show those guilty feelings for her.

Edited by Theiva - 13 September 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_M-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-Belle

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks Priya for the promo=)

Looks like baddies good time has startedEvil Smile...I know Charus dad will turn villain but he should get his daughters fare away from Chennai instead of taking revenge..head for head, teeth for teeth wont excatly give back Charu any happinessThumbs Down...and Charu, if you have any braincells left, dont fall into cheap tacticts..he is a married man for Gods sake nowD'oh TA, its high time you look for a new work until the bank issue gets fixed and move out from your in laws...safe your own and ur wifes selfrespectTongue TAs mum..u have thaalaimuzhugufies your sonAngry..so from where does this DIL arise fromConfused 

From all the villains Ranu has listed...only Vel stands out, rest are situational based villainsSleepy while Vel is born evil and his has more charmastic than the rest...classy villainCool

Edited by Aahaana - 13 September 2010 at 7:14pm

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-mellisaishubbaQuelle-Belle

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
as u all said these episodes though seems to be less interesting are needed for the story to move ahead........

TA has to realize he needs to get back to work.......

TA's mom cud have told u are my dter instead............that wd have shown a real love if at all she had on Charu instead of provoking her feelings this way..........

Anand's new plan............will this again  be able to sort of any new issues for T and T...........prob to get his lost job?????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hema_MRanu.-musicluv-Quelle-Belle

Go to top