Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SNS: 13th Sept: Rasgulle Ka Funda (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

sujji0609

IF-Sizzlerz

sujji0609

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
thankyou for the lovely update Megha...:)

now eagerly waiting to see Koki catch Rashi redhanded...:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SNS: 13th Sept: Rasgulle Ka Funda (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. i feel that the story is not heading anywhere. before it was gopi in trouble now it is rashi. i think we are going in circles. no gohem, no punishment for rashi , the show has lost its previous tempo.

what do you say?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniIndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthi2010

thanks for the update. i feel that the story is not heading anywhere. before it was gopi in trouble now it is rashi. i think we are going in circles. no gohem, no punishment for rashi , the show has lost its previous tempo.

what do you say?

@bold...this will happen may be in next 2 years...not  be4 that...

elgee

elgee

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Rashi caught red-handed?   Big smile sounds too good to be true...

However thanks for the fast and lovely update... Clap

IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

addicted2tv

addicted2tv

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I was just wondering...if Gopi can sew all the clothes by herself...why Rashi was sent to the market...when our super Gopi was here.....and i was amazed how fast she was doing her job...i think she can do everything fast except for walking....my god her dukhi aatma wala walk is quite annoying...
              Angry
seriously they need to show something different now....its going no where...atleast show some progress

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shell16IndigoBlues-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addicted2tv

I was just wondering...if Gopi can sew all the clothes by herself...why Rashi was sent to the market...when our super Gopi was here.....and i was amazed how fast she was doing her job...i think she can do everything fast except for walking....my god her dukhi aatma wala walk is quite annoying...
              Angry
seriously they need to show something different now....its going no where...atleast show some progress

@bold.....BEST Adjective ever for her walk....and u dont know our Gopi is All Rounder na....she can do ANYTHING on this earth except Control her Emotions when Aham is around her or helping her...

IndigoBluessaomom

violette

Goldie

violette

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
surely Rashi wont b caught this time either.. going by Koki's character.. she mst unravel the truth by now..its high time.. this story needs a gud interesting twist.. CVs listening?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.