Nach meri BULBUL...ke PAISA mile ga... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shivani003

Nice to see such a 🀣 post!!!!

Ichcha's new crush!!!! Now her new trademark dialogue will be "main aapse pyar karti hoon Guruma" 🀒

Lage raho Veer. Mai se My tak.... πŸ˜†

hi shivani.... πŸ€— long time no???? where  have you been sweetie ??? anyways thanks for your liking and your font color is just too good.... πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by shonuu

hello everyone..... happy festive season to all my friends may  God fulfill all your wishes. ok lets get back to the business....  guys once upon a time there was a serial uttaran.... which was started with a very different and original story line.... but after a fully time pass leap that show has become a khichdi... it wont be wrong if i say uttaran is living on the  stealing only.. earlier twist stealing ... storyline stealing, get up stealing and now dance form stealing ....but this last chori will be such painful to our eyes and will badly affect the TRP's DID season-3 they'll bann salsa from that show from now... i'll explain you all in the detail... but lets have a news update....

1,,,, veer miyan is line marofing ichha devi big time.... i sensed it only couple of weeks before when he asked her to come back home as MAI needs her...but that MAI sounds MY to me.. like ghar chalo ichha MY ko tumhari zarurat ha.. 🀣🀣🀣jogi should ask him if you wanna take her with you ,,do call her bhabhi first then i'll send her with you...

2,,,,,, ichha's latest crush... GURUMAA......🀣🀣🀣guys kill me if i m wrong but ichha is a SADISTIC .......... first tapu ( Goddess of selfishness and jealousy) then vansh (a super shakki brute) and now GURUMAA....she loves everyone one who torture her.....

3,,,,, divya is still proud of delivering a gal whereas rest of moms cultivate kids in the fields.... 🀣🀣🀣

4,,,,,,,,, Raghu offers tapu, his thumb to lick.... but tapu wants to swallow his whole arm in one go...🀣🀣🀣... actually tapu is used to of playing with ichha.. so she isnt familiar of loosing or getting less share..playing with ichha means playing ALONE...

ok back to the topic...

SAAAAAAAALSA Ki Shaamat.....  Saaalsa Ka saamajik Blatkaar

guys i m a gr8 lover of western dance forms... but it seems after watching today's episode this dance form will  be in my hate list ... another exception of  uttaran... which ever song they picturize on taps rani i end up  hating it.. you know bahoon mei chale was my all time favorite  ,,but now 😑

Reason:
does anyone has some clue why the hell they are dancing??? here are my options..

1, they have lost all the money in the gamble,,, so they played on tapu.... that if raghu tapu lost the game tapu will have to dance for the winners.....

2, the gamble business is not working..so tapu suggests him to dance for money... either in bar or on streets.. remember tapu had experienced  this in childhood as well,,, the following videos will explain my point....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmrTX2mwj5g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeLZR69qf10[/YOUTUBE]

Description of dance:

salsa is known to be a very passionate dance form...with a full involvement of partners.... sizzling chemistry eyes contacts and all,,high heels and western dresses are also considered as the essentials of salsa... but here tapu mam is wearing black saree (i know from where this saree thing was influenced)  they both remind me of shammi kapoors songs.... aaj aaa aja aaa aja aaa ah... specially raghu's head shakes ... HOLY.... as if he was exposed to electric shock....ROFL
🀣 🀣

and tapu ,,, i have seen her dancing before she is good dancer but this time she was dancing awfully .... her moves are so speedy.... as if someone has sprinkled KHUJLI POWDER on her of a whole family of HONEY BEES have attacked her.... there is an unnecessary PAIN and TADAP in that song...

well that was a description of the promo only.... will write about the actually sequence if i survived after watching that torture....

shonnu i cant stopROFLROFLROFL

best was mai nahin my hota haiROFLROFLROFL

sorry deepu i m not programmed to forget such mistakes you are my friend you should be there on first of second page...but you are late go and watch Ravan movie twice then i'll talk to you.....πŸ˜†

nowadays dear you come here rarely like eid ka chand 😳 , so after long gap i visited this forum and was surprised to see your post 😊

Raavan I have not even seen it once πŸ˜†

hi shivani.... πŸ€— long time no???? where  have you been sweetie ??? anyways thanks for your liking and your font color is just too good.... πŸ˜ƒ

Ahh had a test yesterday so had been staying away from IF for a bit. Just couldnt resist. Love ur sense of humour. Where's Shivani109? She's missing the fun. We have to discuss Veer's new sautan a.ka. Guruma

Haha yea thanx blue's my fav. Ur not regular here too. It looks like this forum has calmed down a bit ever since Raghu's track has started. I kinda like him. Dont ask why... πŸ˜•  Maybe cos he's playing hard to get?

Well Iam happy to see more Veecha fans floating around UT now. It had become a ghost town. Looking forward to opening some topics in the future. Oh and please post ur two cents more often cos they make us πŸ˜†  similar to lambooji's style. Me likes 😈
Originally posted by groucho

@Shonuu, (ok my comments in red)

Thank you very much for the welcome. Much appreciated.

I may be fairly new to the Forum but have been associated with channel TV since 1992 when there were only 4 channels. So probably am fairly senior in age. But who cares??? I love most of the comments senior or junior.

its really nice to know that you are senior in age ,now i know from where those sensible comments are coming, i hope your presence here on this forum can maintain a good balance on this forum, actually new people mostly are very aggressive sometimes..even i the beginning  me too was very aggressive and loud but with passage of time the, i learnt to channelize my energy in a better way,

I am very  very aware that nothing we say will impact the creators, directors, actors, producers of any channel specially when TRP's dictate the terms.

I can't blame the Uttaran team totally since high TRP's earn them advertising revenue and therefore their bread and butter

exactly and unfortunately  TRPs are the measure of success, when this show is fetching them the highest ever trps then who'll bother to change anything??? if i get all goody good comment on my writing style,,, y would i change it???so its better sit back and laugh on them or switch to some other serial.....

However, bad acting I can comment on!!
 see there are few very seasoned and mature actors in that serial,,, and those who dont know the ABCD of acting are getting advantage of them and hiding their weaknesses under their shadow... i wont name those babies who really need to work on their acting....
I blame us viewers to a certain extent because WE are the cause of high TRP's. So I agree with you keep watching and having humorous  discussions. Finally the joke is on them!!!!

Keep the comments coming. you too keep commenting dear......πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

shonnu i cant stop🀣🀣🀣

best was mai nahin my hota hai🀣🀣🀣

thanks rahul.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... you liked this line?? well my favorite was... "playing with ichha means playing alone" part....πŸ˜†
Thank you Shonuu, I will keep the comments coming.

I have found most members give their own perspective, some with more feeling than others.

As long as no one is hurtful, the Forum watchdogs should not mind. In fact I found some of the comments positively hilarious.

I think our Forum members would do a good job of script writing - it would be funny, fast moving and far more entertaining.

I keep giving my comments on many points for basically Uttaran and Balika Vadhu  but just can't remember where I wrote them. Not very good at this.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you.

Good evening
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago

thanks rahul.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.... you liked this line?? well my favorite was... "playing with ichha means playing alone" part....πŸ˜†

arrey u r too good jiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒekdum balanced humourπŸ˜ƒmain toh kabhi kabhi aggressive ho jaata hoonπŸ˜•i need to be more mature like uπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by rahulvaid001

arrey u r too good jiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒekdum balanced humourπŸ˜ƒmain toh kabhi kabhi aggressive ho jaata hoonπŸ˜•i need to be more mature like uπŸ˜ƒ

oh one day you'll be rahul...*fake tears in eyes*... just kidding πŸ˜†... see yaar i was very aggressive and ladaku in the beginning... but slowly i shed my frustration ....and started taking it lightly ,,after all its just a serial na??? cvs are becoming billionaire,,actors are becoming millionaire.... and what we are getting??? only BP and headache,,,,, and you are very mature yaar... πŸ˜ƒ   
Originally posted by mkdeepaa

nowadays dear you come here rarely like eid ka chand 😳 , so after long gap i visited this forum and was surprised to see your post 😊

Raavan I have not even seen it once πŸ˜†

arrey thats y i punished you to watch it... as even the makers of ravan  didnt watch it............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†