Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nikita_88

I have wanted many jodi's together but I have never wanted them to be together through Adultery!

It is wrong I mean, it hurts so many people and well no audience accepts, and I don't mean SR fans or AR fans but the audience that gives TRPs never accept Adultery. So the show is going to end now this track may get AR but it will lose every respect esp making a mockery of the beautiful relationship shown through Siddhima because they made you believe in marriage but now they are destroying it and all the strenght Riddhima has shown!

Niki, I don't understand, for the sake of TRPs how low can you get ? I mean, really ? Isn't there any limit ? The fact that they're even CONSIDERING something like this disgusts me.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pragzie

i am with you aditi di!
if there one thing i cannot stand and that is adultery...
infidelity just speaks so much about the true character of the person
i am so disgusted..!infidelity?why go through all the drama of remarriage?if you just want to make a mockery of a marriage and a character of an indian woman who is married ..!dmg is so over for me!

Pragzie, I couldn't agree more. Infidelity....the word itself sickens you to the stomach. And the fact that they're turning Sid negative to justify it makes it all the more appalling.

StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Wafa_94

I just logged on and found out that the new promo just came out on tv. If this turns out to be true and not misleading then DMG will become disgusting to watch for me. Coming to all the four characters,lets start with Armaan.

Armaan Malik was shown as a carefree doctor who sincerely knew the morals and value of women. He knew that a girl's dignity is not to be messed with especially a married woman's so now,doesn't he care about the rules and morals he set? And what about the way he's going to hurt Shilpa?

Secondly comes Riddhima Modi. I don't even know what to say about this woman. She has already lost respect in my eyes. Previously,she was just shown as a confused character but showing her like this?? It's beyond disgusting.

Sid Modi. This guy will be brutally hurt. It will give a very bad message to all and that is that no one will believe in second chances. If they don't show him hurt,they'll transform his character into a negative one and make him those obsessive and mental husbands. I can't even bear to think about him.

As for Shilpa,this girl has seen so many problems and now this one.? Sorry,i would not like to comment on it.

If this show goes towards the EMA track,then four characters will be ruined for good and forever. Hope the CVs find out the wrong they are about to do and change it. Only hope can help.

I couldn't agree more Wafa. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

Niki, I don't understand, for the sake of TRPs how low can you get ? I mean, really ? Isn't there any limit ? The fact that they're even CONSIDERING something like this disgusts me.

I know, I can't believe they are stooping so low! 😑They are not only destroying SR's marriage but they are ruining AR as well! πŸ˜† Oh well let them destroy the show the sooner it ends the better! πŸ˜›
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

I know, I can't believe they are stooping so low! 😑They are not only destroying SR's marriage but they are ruining AR as well! πŸ˜† Oh well let them destroy the show the sooner it ends the better! πŸ˜›

LMAO. "Apne paaon pe kulhaadi maarna". πŸ˜†
Naina.M thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

But the message will be-don't love a girl who's loved before, she'll throw it back in your face. No guy will ever dare to put dreams back into the eyes of a girl who was in a relationship before. They can't just throw all his selfless love and goodness in his face-it'll be disgusting, degrading, and immoral. Nobody will believe in hope, love and second chances, ever.

What a postπŸ‘
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina.M

What a postπŸ‘

Thank you. 😊
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Aditi
I totally agree with you. If this promo does turn out to be true, then I seriously don't know what to say but CMG should end soon. It will definitely slaughter Riddhima's character. Up until now, she is my most favourite character in the show, but if I see her like what the promo mentions, then I'll lose all respect I had for her.
I mean is it soo hard to walk out of a marriage? Riddhima could have done that. But instead what does she do? Convince her husband for a remarriage.

My hopes are that this promo is misleading, but if not, then bye bye DMG. It'll be really bad that they ruined a lovely relationship like SR's and also be bad that they tainted AR.
wida thumbnail
you know what
if they show sr..ar peopel quit
arhs same
and if they show ar other fan groups quit
 like everytime if creatives are about to go into a sotryline
some peopel come
if you do this than i will stop watching it
if they do soemthign else other people coem and say i wil stop watchingg
words dont do anythign ma girl..if you not gonna watch it than dont..no oen forcing you nah :D

BTW osem peopel sayign why remarriag ..because the fans demanded remarriage na?? so they gave it to them!!!
it was demanded by fans nah soo they did itt
now soemthign else is demanded by other fasn and they giving those fans what they demand
Edited by wida - 13 years ago
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pragzie

i am with you aditi di!
if there one thing i cannot stand and that is adultery...
infidelity just speaks so much about the true character of the person
i am so disgusted..!infidelity?why go through all the drama of remarriage?if you just want to make a mockery of a marriage and a character of an indian woman who is married ..!dmg is so over for me!

I agree with u hun