Dill Mill Gaye

If they actually show adultery, its over for me

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Just heard that the lovely promo is out. If the promo is not misleading, and things actually go that way, then DMG is over for me, coz it'll be so WRONG on so many levels. I know that doesn't bother a lot of people, but it bothers me. It bothers me because not only is it morally wrong, but they'll end up destroying every single character on the show.

They'll be destroying Armaan-what happened to the responsible young doctor who was an inspiration to everybody in that hospital ? Is love the only thing which matters in life-not your career, your patients, your friends, your family ? A doctor is a healer-and he turns to self-destruction and violence ? What about all his values, his positivity, his strength ?
A man who doesn't care about the dignity of a married woman....its unimaginable that they'd actually show this.

Riddhima-she'll be slaughtered if something like that is shown. She married that man not once but TWICE. The second time, she was the one who convinced him to get married. Not only will they be making a joke out of a sacred institution like marriage, they'll be showing that women basically have no character whatsoever. She'll be betraying her marriage, she'll be betraying the man who's done nothing but love her.

And as for Sid, he'll be the only one who's untainted. But the message will be-don't love a girl who's loved before, she'll throw it back in your face. No guy will ever dare to put dreams back into the eyes of a girl who was in a relationship before. They can't just throw all his selfless love and goodness in his face-it'll be disgusting, degrading, and immoral. Nobody will believe in hope, love and second chances, ever.

Or maybe, in order to restore Armaan and Riddhima's characters, and in order to justify the unjustifiable, they'll show Sid as a raving lunatic axe murderer suddenly. Kyunki DMG ke world mein, kuchh bhi possible hai.

I certainly hope that things don't go the way they seem to be right now. Because for me, nothing can justify that, ever. And please spare me the lecture about how one doesn't watch shows for morals. If something offends my values, my morals, I'll say it. I cannot shut my eyes to blatant immorality. Maybe I have an antiquated value system, but thats who I am, and this post is strictly my POV. You don't agree with it, ignore me, please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I sincerely hope that the promo is misleading....but if its not then as i said in the other topic DMG should go off-air ASAP....its disgusting ! 😳
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
why the drama of remarriage then??
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aditi.awesome post.........

Yes if the damn promo comes out to be true..DMG is the worst show..The way Armaan has been behaving is just repulsive😡😡😡😡 and Riddihma has become glorified Wh****🤢🤢

Sid has been shown as an amaznig husband , friend and person ..Ulimately to give some justification to THE CHEAP couple they will destroy him too.🤢🤢

So better for me to leave..I am a liberal woman but cannot digest ADULTERY I rather they divorced each other RIDZ went to anyone I dont care.......😡😡
sidma_forever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I hope the promo is misleading...*fingers crossed*
untilwhenever21 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm with you. Honestly though why go to so much effort in showing Sidhima and their love if AR end up committing adultery, seriously I ask WHY ?!!. Now I'm only basing this off, if the promo isn't mis-leading but couldn't they have shown a AR reunion in a classier way, why of all things adultery ?. Also morals etc I'm sorry but I happen to carry my morals everywhere I go and if I don't believe something to be right then that's what I believe and adultery isn't cool and it is never justified. Why can't people ever just own up to their feelings before committing adultery, seriously come on !!.

I know I'm gonna get bashed but whatever I stick to what I say/feel.

Love & Respect <3 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysticwater24

I sincerely hope that the promo is misleading....but if its not then as i said in the other topic DMG should go off-air ASAP....its disgusting ! 😳

Exactly. If this is what it has come down to, then I really don't know what to say.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: bells_10

why the drama of remarriage then??

That heavily edited re-marriage was shown coz everybody was bored, I guess. Because to them, marriage obviously doesn't mean anything.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: uppaas

Aditi.awesome post.........

Yes if the damn promo comes out to be true..DMG is the worst show..The way Armaan has been behaving is just repulsive😡 and Riddihma has become glorified Wh****🤢🤢

Sid has been shown as an amaznig husband , friend and person ..Ulimately to give some justification to THE CHEAP couple they will destroy him too.🤢🤢

So better for me to leave..I am a liberal woman but cannot digest ADULTERY I rather they divorced each other RIDZ went to anyone I dont care.......😡😡

Poo, if they do actually show adultery, then I literally have no words left.

Even if she still wants Armaan, she could've divorced Sid and done it with DIGNITY. No, she insisted that Sid should marry her a second time, when he was hesitating. She goes on abd betrays her marriage, betrays the man who's done nothing but love her.

And Armaan. I'd never thought that they could do this to him. He was the shining star of DMG, a guy who could do no wring. What happened to all his positivity and values ?

If they actually do show this, whatever respect I ever had for Armaan-Riddhima as people, as a story, will be completely destroyed.
StarshineHues thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidma_forever

I hope the promo is misleading...*fingers crossed*

Lets hope so.