anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
hahaha...doesn't matter to me ANYMORE if he comes or not Wink

Desi_larki786 Newbie
Desi_larki786
Desi_larki786

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing  that rose r from purab i want purab n  jassi to gather. purab never ever cheat on her never used her he love her soo muchhh.n armaan who used to to call her bad words about the look make of her.he used her. jassi should end with purab.why he still to be chairman of GM he is good for nuthing for real. he cant even handle his own compayn he can even run his company  h promisd to make  more prohet like 100 million somthing.he make his company in lost.i never seem doing work beside singin the important paper.Jassi jise tum pyar karo woh pyar nahi  jo tum hai pyar kare woh hai like purab did 2 u
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desi_larki786

i was thinking the same thing  that rose r from purab i want purab n  jassi to gather. purab never ever cheat on her never used her he love her soo muchhh.n armaan who used to to call her bad words about the look make of her.he used her. jassi should end with purab.why he still to be chairman of GM he is good for nuthing for real. he cant even handle his own compayn he can even run his company  h promisd to make  more prohet like 100 million somthing.he make his company in lost.i never seem doing work beside singin the important paper.Jassi jise tum pyar karo woh pyar nahi  jo tum hai pyar kare woh hai like purab did 2 u
  OMG PLEASE give us a break!!!!!Angry

Originally posted by queenbee

If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....

I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!

LOL OMG,I've not laughed so hard for a long time!!!!!!

& crazyaboutPurab,that was hilarious!!!!!

fairy_tale Senior Member
fairy_tale
fairy_tale

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....

I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!

LOL OMG queenbee you're so funny!! I second that LOL

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fairy_tale

LOL OMG queenbee you're so funny!! I second that LOL

LOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

on second thought I hope those flowers r from Armaan.....Wink
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL ...hey queenbee.. try to think of it as the opposite way.. jassi sitting on purab's stomach FEEDING HIM .....not much of torture.. Wink ..well except the punch.. leaves.., stems n thorns part.. Confused ...great laugh! ClapClap

Deli Senior Member
Deli
Deli

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Desi_larki786

Come on hun, you must have realized by now that Armaan truly loves Jassi. All that you mentioned was in the past, get with the times d00d, Armaan and Jassi are meant to be, so maybe you can marry your "mr.perfect purab" since you love talking about him so much (teeee heeeee teee heee), and let Jassi and Armaan be together, okies darlin? Thank you

Originally posted by ides

on second thought I hope those flowers r from Armaan.....Wink

Ides, please! We are not animals here, let's keep things cival. Why don't Jassi and Armaan go on a date, while you and Purab get married? That's a much better idea.  ^__^

Oh and one last thing, I sincerely hope that those roses are not from purab. If there's one thing that I dislike more than Mallika and Aryan's attitudes, it's purab...

Edited by Deli - 09 February 2005 at 10:49pm

Go to top