Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

i think purab’s back!!!!! - Page 4

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
This content was originally posted by: crazyaboutpurab

i don't get the point....everybody knows that even if(probability) Purab does come back ....its jassi and armaan who are going to end up together(those nuts deserve to be together) then why all this fuss???...you guyz enjoy with jassi-armaan and let us catch a few glimpses of our sweetheart purab peacefully(again, only if he is coming back)

period.

heheheee.....dont u get it Naina......if Purab comes along Armaan looks bad....😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: appsdba

i think it sent by raj from arman suri's side😕

I really hope so, oh God, I really do...

anniegupta_ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: queenbee

If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....<SPAN>I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!</SPAN>

ur hilarious! 😆
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: bgdesai

Ya, I like Purab, but I dont want Jassi and Purab together anymore..after what happened in past. I think Jassi has always loved Arman (even when she was with Purab) and now that Arman has also started loving her they should end up together... lovers should not be seperated. AS for Purab, it was only one sided love ...I still like him and loved his character. Purab left Jassi 'coz for Jassi he was always a friend and nothing more...even after engagement she said "I love you" to ArmanSIR.... so I guess Purab was smart enough to understand that she does not love him and I guess he didn't wanted to be in between her and her love(Arman).... oh well.... Purab should not be discussed anymore... he's past and T&D really did unjustice to the character... however, duniya kuch bhi bole... I still love Purab... pyar hua gadhi se to pari kya cheez hai 😉

Excellent wording, I couldn't have said it better myself!

Rock on my friend!  

This content was originally posted by: ides

heheheee.....dont u get it Naina......if Purab comes along Armaan looks bad....😉

Um, not really. I just don't want purab to be with Jassi. Yeaop, just read bgdesai's post, it explains it.

queenbee thumbnail

heeheheee... nahin ides... if Purab comes along then a few die-hard Purabiites will discover just how many P2A (Purab-to-Armaan) converts there really are 😈.. abhi toh yeh Armaan ki deewaangi ki shuruwaat hai.. by the time he's thru with his mental makeover and it's obvious to the WWW (whole wide world..) that Jassi and Armaan are yin and yang .. Purab is gonna go bang-bang-bang... thud!! 😉
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
 Queenbee😆 my God!!! saans to  le lene diya karo!!! I just can't stop laughing!!!!😆
ides thumbnail

...... that Jassi and Armaan are yin and yang ..

so true......JASSI= J(A.S.S)I😉

Purab is gonna go bang-bang-bang... thud!! 😉

😆😆😆....no Purab is going to go "Ides Ides....thud" (the "thud" is him 'falling' in love with me😉
ritu thumbnail
I think yeh Armaan ki harkat hai.
queenbee thumbnail

so true......JASSI= J(A.S.S)I😉

Ides! Mere Armaan ko A.S.S. bol ke mujhe ghaayal kar diya 😭..  What's in a name❓... Naamkaran kar ke dekhein 😈

Purab se kya banta hai .. heehee...

BURA P = Bura Premi  😛
= Bura Pati    😛
= Bura Pita    😛

burp (yeh yeh! bahut karta hai.. how else do u explain all that hot air 😉)

Mehta se kya banta hai...

hate (err... nahin that's a strong word par.. banta hai, kya karoon!)

ARMAAN se kya banta hai 😳

MAN (i think u had trouble trying to find the man in him.. woh toh uske naam mein bhi hai 😉)
RAM (the victorious.. the triumphiant 😳)
NARAM (soft and squishy..😳)
AARAM and AMAN (sooo peaceful and peace-loving, minds his own bizness 😊)

Suri se kya banta hai...

SIR (yeah.. its even in his name! he was just BORN to rule)

Ab full names bana ke dekhein kya banta hai 😉

Purab Mehta se banta hai Burp Hate (someone whose burps u just gotta... umm hmmmm.. phishhhhh 😛😛)

Armaan Suri se banta hai NARAM SUI (jiske chubhne se bhi dard nahin hota.. someone who may try to wound u but can't becos he's soooo wonderful...)

So I guess... ARMAAN is Tops in the Name Game.. like he is in everything else 😉😆
Edited by queenbee - 19 years ago
lamhe thumbnail

heeheheee... nahin ides... if Purab comes along then a few die-hard Purabiites will discover just how many P2A (Purab-to-Armaan) converts there really are 😈.. abhi toh yeh Armaan ki deewaangi ki shuruwaat hai.. by the time he's thru with his mental makeover and it's obvious to the WWW (whole wide world..) that Jassi and Armaan are yin and yang .. Purab is gonna go bang-bang-bang... thud!! 😉

😕