Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: Desi_larki786

i was thinking the same thing  that rose r from purab i want purab n  jassi to gather. purab never ever cheat on her never used her he love her soo muchhh.n armaan who used to to call her bad words about the look make of her.he used her. jassi should end with purab.why he still to be chairman of GM he is good for nuthing for real. he cant even handle his own compayn he can even run his company  h promisd to make  more prohet like 100 million somthing.he make his company in lost.i never seem doing work beside singin the important paper.Jassi jise tum pyar karo woh pyar nahi  jo tum hai pyar kare woh hai like purab did 2 u

OMG PLEASE give us a break!!!!!😡

Originally posted by: queenbee

If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....

I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!

😆 OMG,I've not laughed so hard for a long time!!!!!!

& crazyaboutPurab,that was hilarious!!!!!

fairy_tale thumbnail

If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....

I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!

LOL OMG queenbee you're so funny!! I second that 😆

Selina thumbnail
Originally posted by: fairy_tale

LOL OMG queenbee you're so funny!! I second that 😆

😆

ides thumbnail

on second thought I hope those flowers r from Armaan.....😉
xsonyxo thumbnail

😆😆😆 ...hey queenbee.. try to think of it as the opposite way.. jassi sitting on purab's stomach FEEDING HIM .....not much of torture.. 😉 ..well except the punch.. leaves.., stems n thorns part.. 😕 ...great laugh! 👏👏

Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi_larki786

i was thinking the same thing  that rose r from purab i want purab n  jassi to gather. purab never ever cheat on her never used her he love her soo muchhh.n armaan who used to to call her bad words about the look make of her.he used her. jassi should end with purab.why he still to be chairman of GM he is good for nuthing for real. he cant even handle his own compayn he can even run his company  h promisd to make  more prohet like 100 million somthing.he make his company in lost.i never seem doing work beside singin the important paper.Jassi jise tum pyar karo woh pyar nahi  jo tum hai pyar kare woh hai like purab did 2 u

Come on hun, you must have realized by now that Armaan truly loves Jassi. All that you mentioned was in the past, get with the times d00d, Armaan and Jassi are meant to be, so maybe you can marry your "mr.perfect purab" since you love talking about him so much (teeee heeeee teee heee), and let Jassi and Armaan be together, okies darlin? Thank you

Originally posted by: ides

on second thought I hope those flowers r from Armaan.....😉

Ides, please! We are not animals here, let's keep things cival. Why don't Jassi and Armaan go on a date, while you and Purab get married? That's a much better idea.  ^__^

Oh and one last thing, I sincerely hope that those roses are not from purab. If there's one thing that I dislike more than Mallika and Aryan's attitudes, it's purab...

Edited by Deli - 19 years ago
lamhe thumbnail
i think only armaan fans post msgs nowdays so at least dont be rude to the few purab fans who love to visit the site,as for samir soni beening a bad omen come on 🤢
nasshuu thumbnail
firtly i was vote for purab and jessi to be together then after what happened to them😕 i vote for armaan. and never changed it anymore!!!😆
zandra thumbnail

i think the bouque is send by purab. as far as i think he 'll come back on valentines day.

wht do u guys think?

surnita thumbnail
He is not coming back.  Trust me.