zee1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i hink the roses that jassi is gonna receive on valentines are going to be from purab!!! so whos with me... but im still cheering for armaan i sill want them to get together😆

zed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: zee1

i hink the roses that jassi is gonna receive
on valentines are going to be from purab!!! so whos with me...
but im still cheering for armaan i sill want them to get
together😆

zed

I would rather JJKN end in March.
munizaaa thumbnail

i hink the roses that jassi is gonna receive on valentines are going to be from purab!!! so whos with me... but im still cheering for armaan i sill want them to get together😆

zed

How can u be soo sure that purab is comin back

queenbee thumbnail
If those roses are indeed from Purab and that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally at the altar....

I think she shud track him down, punch him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his stomach and make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's puking senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

If those roses are indeed from Purab and
that too after the way he unceremoniously dumped her literally
at the altar....

<span>I think she shud track him
down, punch
him hard on his jaw, wrestle him to the ground, sit on his
stomach and
make him EAT every single petal, leaf, stem and thorn until he's
puking
senseless... THAT'S the Valentine dinner he deserves!!!!!!!!!!</
span>

👏

omg, Queenbee! You made my day!
Shalini_ms thumbnail

zed

Subh subh bolo, everything seems to be going so well on JJNK , please do not spoil it by taking Purab's name now for God's sake.

ruta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you guyz do have an uncanny knack of bringing purab from no where and queenbee after reading your post i'm hoping and praying that those roses are NOT from him😉..............how can i see him having such a hard time???
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shalini_ms

Subh subh bolo, everything seems to be going so well on
JJNK , please do not spoil it by taking Purab's name now for
God's sake.

agreed, I think Samir Soni is a bad omen. Every show that he
has been on has done badly. Secondly, look at what he has
done to JJKN, created a division and I would rather that JJKN
end than to see him back on the show to ruin it again.
anniegupta_ thumbnail
hahaha...doesn't matter to me ANYMORE if he comes or not 😉
Desi_larki786 thumbnail
i was thinking the same thing  that rose r from purab i want purab n  jassi to gather. purab never ever cheat on her never used her he love her soo muchhh.n armaan who used to to call her bad words about the look make of her.he used her. jassi should end with purab.why he still to be chairman of GM he is good for nuthing for real. he cant even handle his own compayn he can even run his company  h promisd to make  more prohet like 100 million somthing.he make his company in lost.i never seem doing work beside singin the important paper.Jassi jise tum pyar karo woh pyar nahi  jo tum hai pyar kare woh hai like purab did 2 u