Dill Mill Gaye

Wow! Wat a Promo!

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So the much dreaded promo has finally aired on TV and the little respect i had for the Creatives of DMG has really gone down the drains for me! 😡
The little chance there was of the promo being fake is also gone and to put it mildly - Its plain DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Am so annoyed at these people, its not funny... They have FINALLY ruined the only character that was untouched - Armaan! Why? God alone knows!

Really now - am so amazed at ppl rejoicing at the thought of AR committing adultery! I mean is this the way you guys want your couple to be together? Like this? Am not talking bout Morals and am not even gonna get into all that coz thts a twisted concept for a lot of people on the forum!

But to tarnish a beautiful story like this? I think its an insult to everything AR shared.... If they had decided to get AR together, there were million other ways and million other situations created by CVs themselves... So why now? And why like this? Does it make any sense at all? They had so many chances to get AR together... but to do something like this is completely unacceptable! At least respect the institution of Marriage for god's sake....

And what kinda message are they trying to send out - God alone knows! Pls stop this crapfest and respect the characters you yourself created so lovingly - respect the love that you built painstakingly - respect the audience who got hooked onto the show because it was different and we could relate to it...

I sincerely pray and hope tht its a misleading promo like the numerous other ones...coz if its not - then they have gone ahead and ruined one of the most beautiful love stories seen on Indian Television!!

PS: I dont want people to bash any character here! The Cvs are to be blamed completely for this - In an attempt to keep all the fan groups happy, they are making a mockery out of True Love and Marriage!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Raps.Amazing post.You actually have ppl rejoicing on ADULTERY..They have not only disgusted marriage but also the so CALLED PURE LOVE THIS FORUM PREACHES...

IT is sheer idocity and I HATE DMG..Armaan is a............

He is the most hate ful character on indian tv..........
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
well frankly speaking just to get trps they are trying everything bt succeded in nothing
nether sr remarraige can help them nor arsh so tried this bt still i dont think they can do much here also serial ending is near fron where i can see
aalima thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

well frankly speaking just to get trps they are trying everything bt succeded in nothing

nether sr remarraige can help them nor arsh so tried this bt still i dont think they can do much here also serial ending is near fron where i can see

hey u didnt told me tht till when will the notice last

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rapzieeeeeeeeee................
Just heard about this promo airing and truly.......even I have lost the lill respect I had left for the CVs......
They created something so beautiful and they are the ones destroying wat could have created history on Indian TV.......but NOT ANYMORE.....

AR was something we all loved regardless of which fan grp we now belong..........but alas........
And lets not even get into the mockery of true n marriage.......
Plain DISGUSTING.....

Ne ways............hoping for the best still....

rapunzel84 thumbnail

Yaar TRPs ke liye, you mock love and marriage? thts really pathetic...and fans are rejoicing! thts like taking it to another lever...if i were still a AR fan, i would never have wanted them to get together like this!

I hope this crap fest ends soon!

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Nothing in DMG makes sense.

The SR marriage didnt make sense.
The ArSh story sure as hell didnt make sense!

So why cant AR fans be happy that their couple is gonna be together this way? I dont care honestly! Nothing makes sense in the show so why should this ?! I just want AR together, dont care how.

If it were your couple, Im sure you would be supporting them too. So you cant blame us ARians for supporting AR this way.
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

So why cant AR fans be happy that their couple is gonna be together this way? I dont care honestly! Nothing makes sense in the show so why should this ?! I just want AR together, dont care how.

If it were your couple, Im sure you would be supporting them too. So you cant blame us ARians for supporting AR this way.

Not me Faru. I will never support it. Its a insult to Indian Women Society
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

am sorry... SR marriage dint make sense? to me it did... we can still argue on that... its a grey area...ARSH story sure as well made sense!!! Why cant someone fall in love again?

But adultery CANNOT be justified - no matter what!!! and noone can argue on that one..there is no grey area there...please lets not even get into that...my whole point is, if they had to get AR together, why not divorce sid, why the mockery of the SR remarriage.. there were million other ways...and let me tell you, i would never have wanted my couple to get together like this.. coz i thought the love AR shared was way above all this!

shamil thumbnail

am curious to know what trp they will get after this😛