Page 1 of 24

Page 1
Page   of 24
Page 2 Page 24

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
So the much dreaded promo has finally aired on TV and the little respect i had for the Creatives of DMG has really gone down the drains for me! Angry
The little chance there was of the promo being fake is also gone and to put it mildly - Its plain DISGUSTING!!!!!!

Am so annoyed at these people, its not funny... They have FINALLY ruined the only character that was untouched - Armaan! Why? God alone knows!

Really now - am so amazed at ppl rejoicing at the thought of AR committing adultery! I mean is this the way you guys want your couple to be together? Like this? Am not talking bout Morals and am not even gonna get into all that coz thts a twisted concept for a lot of people on the forum!

But to tarnish a beautiful story like this? I think its an insult to everything AR shared.... If they had decided to get AR together, there were million other ways and million other situations created by CVs themselves... So why now? And why like this? Does it make any sense at all? They had so many chances to get AR together... but to do something like this is completely unacceptable! At least respect the institution of Marriage for god's sake....

And what kinda message are they trying to send out - God alone knows! Pls stop this crapfest and respect the characters you yourself created so lovingly - respect the love that you built painstakingly - respect the audience who got hooked onto the show because it was different and we could relate to it...

I sincerely pray and hope tht its a misleading promo like the numerous other ones...coz if its not - then they have gone ahead and ruined one of the most beautiful love stories seen on Indian Television!!

PS: I dont want people to bash any character here! The Cvs are to be blamed completely for this - In an attempt to keep all the fan groups happy, they are making a mockery out of True Love and Marriage!!!

The following 101 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anuradha_2009asmaanees11marry21nikita_92LovePeacejeran_22rosa.cricellipreethi_mandalapriya7891juisaSoniKudi_KASHjazzy28asmara19Kashish_88kripsyFiiLzacute_1790hum993mischief-Edelweiss-solembaum-maria-princess329-DramaBeans-monaloboManEet_KaShStarstruck1382-TomNJerry-_Team_DamonkasucrazyVishluvsammyAmber_1lighteningbuzzANfan_1810Aurora.papiasupercool3JATINTHAKKARAfflatus.Komalgraphixnafy_GHTShilpa.AgarwalMahamARMaanEet-.nandini.-uppaasaishu_25-sumaiya-123abc123Arushi.-Kruti.S-lil_desi_goddes...Noorya...sammy4upavsStarshineHuescupid-struckOmnipotence-Prithi-prejudicedBeetLeah1ShiningStar18-Doppelganger-AnnaNAshleydocnuss-Nymphadora-Sano88Angelic_J.SidraSaaraCOMB*Adorable_Anu*Jasmine...ASALUVana_kashromiosugar1shamilKai.sajni786Debolina.ssdtvgojan-honeydew-spicySugar..romiebee2002..Armaania..nyctophiliamonarspamalotdivkashfullSue101-x-Reshu-x--MERRY-Wrackspurtnisha80Rajinilicious.Angelnorzarnikita_88star_fannadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wow! Wat a Promo!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uppaas

IF-Rockerz

uppaas

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Raps.Amazing post.You actually have ppl rejoicing on ADULTERY..They have not only disgusted marriage but also the so CALLED PURE LOVE THIS FORUM PREACHES...

IT is sheer idocity and I HATE DMG..Armaan is a............

He is the most hate ful character on indian tv..........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jeran_22mischiefpapialighteningbuzz

papia

Goldie

papia

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Nice post totally agree.

mithilalovesksg

IF-Sizzlerz

mithilalovesksg

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:28am | IP Logged
well frankly speaking just to get trps they are trying everything bt succeded in nothing
nether sr remarraige can help them nor arsh so tried this bt still i dont think they can do much here also serial ending is near fron where i can see

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz-Doppelganger-nidha1983wida

aalima

Goldie

aalima

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

well frankly speaking just to get trps they are trying everything bt succeded in nothing
nether sr remarraige can help them nor arsh so tried this bt still i dont think they can do much here also serial ending is near fron where i can see

hey u didnt told me tht till when will the notice last

sajni786

IF-Sizzlerz

sajni786

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
rapzieeeeeeeeee................
Just heard about this promo airing and truly.......even I have lost the lill respect I had left for the CVs......
They created something so beautiful and they are the ones destroying wat could have created history on Indian TV.......but NOT ANYMORE.....

AR was something we all loved regardless of which fan grp we now belong..........but alas........
And lets not even get into the mockery of true n marriage.......
Plain DISGUSTING.....

Ne ways............hoping for the best still....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellijeran_22mischiefrapunzel84supercool3AnnaNAshleyuppaasStarshineHuesmonar

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mithilalovesksg

Yaar TRPs ke liye, you mock love and marriage? thts really pathetic...and fans are rejoicing! thts like taking it to another lever...if i were still a AR fan, i would never have wanted them to get together like this!

I hope this crap fest ends soon!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosa.cricellilighteningbuzzmirka88pavs-x-Reshu-x-

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged

Nothing in DMG makes sense.

The SR marriage didnt make sense.
The ArSh story sure as hell didnt make sense!

So why cant AR fans be happy that their couple is gonna be together this way? I dont care honestly! Nothing makes sense in the show so why should this ?! I just want AR together, dont care how.

If it were your couple, Im sure you would be supporting them too. So you cant blame us ARians for supporting AR this way.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsyAR1220sonalibaral..Chanakya...mirka88Fabolous_DreamzffkhanRidziPiaJazSimicaprigurlswashbuckling_innocent_oblivion..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top