Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Siddhi_

IF-Sizzlerz

Siddhi_

Posted: 26 November 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Tere Liye (Star Plus), Sasural Genda Phool (Star Plus) and Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 (NDTV Imagine).

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1 has already finished but you can watch it on YouTube and Season 2 just started a couple of weeks ago on the 1st November.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HELP!! HINDI SERIAL!?!?! (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sw33t_Poison

Sw33t_Poison

Posted: 27 November 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
YIK AND KMH2

spicy_tikka

Goldie

spicy_tikka

Posted: 28 November 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetlove

SO i am currently ADDICTED to Geet and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. I want to watch another series to pass my time while I wait for the episodes for Geet. I would love a ROMANTIC hindi serial in the urban area... something modern but traditional like Geet. I loved Mahi Way and Rishta as well... what is a good modern romantic hindi serial that I can watch? something where the characters are good looking.
thanks <3

REPLY PLEASE!?!!!

OMG! Dont tell me! im also addicted to baat hamari pakki hai! im like crazy abt tht showww! finally shravan is gonna confess to saachi tomro tht he loves her! wooo!
bt how come i dont see u in the baat hamari pakki hai forum?? you should visit tht forum and join us in discussions, its awesome! SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

KinshukKiDewani

IF-Dazzler

KinshukKiDewani

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
watch ccbm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its soooooooooooo addictive maybe cuz meri jaan is there
heheheheheheheheh
buh trust its wiked
well its at tha highest point ne
i tink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susmita42

Hafsa.10

Hafsa.10

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
i realy realy love Geet show as well its awesome!!!
Baat humari pakki hai is also very cool!!!!
Try watching Pavitra Rishta its my fav serial its a family show, n its just too good!!
The jodi is mindblowing n the concept story is realy good.

ammygurl

IF-Dazzler

ammygurl

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Haha ! 
So apparently you might have tried Dill mill gayye! It was amazing. The best one till date, Star one has produced ! 
Cheers
A

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatunoorTaareylicious

Asha004

IF-Rockerz

Asha004

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Well...I am not much into Hindi serials anymore, but whenever I do have time I watch Bhagonwali, which comes on Zee Big smile I only watch it for the main leads, who have amazing chemistry (my vid. avi and sig are from the show)

Give it a try...it's different and it just started back in December Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top