HELP!! HINDI SERIAL!?!?!

Posted: 13 years ago
SO i am currently ADDICTED to Geet and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. I want to watch another series to pass my time while I wait for the episodes for Geet. I would love a ROMANTIC hindi serial in the urban area... something modern but traditional like Geet. I loved Mahi Way and Rishta as well... what is a good modern romantic hindi serial that I can watch? something where the characters are good looking.
thanks <3

REPLY PLEASE!?!!!

Ummm theres Pratigya..comes on ZEE....umm...Sagini is extremely good.....it also comes on ZEE.
Theres actually tons.... Umm just check the channel page here at IF, theres a list of hindi serials. Check em out. =D

*Jot*
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Ummm theres Pratigya..comes on ZEE....umm...Sagini is extremely good.....it also comes on ZEE.
Theres actually tons.... Umm just check the channel page here at IF, theres a list of hindi serials. Check em out. =D

*Jot*
Hey....a correction.Pratigya comes on starplus :D

And I would recommend this series:
Kitni Mohabaat hai  (Used to come on NDTV imagine)

Its essentially a light headed drama and the lead character Arjun hates girls just like Maan so you can relate to it.
This series is actually completed but PM me if you want the links.  :D
 EDIT

I just remember another series...its called Kasauti Zindagi Ki (The whole series is not so good but the initial starting is awesome,the leads are good looking too....it is all about young love and the initial start is so raw with all the tingly feeling of young love)  :D
Edited by crazilycrazy - 13 years ago
If you want actors to be good looking, watch DMG! 😆 Don't expect a sane storyline, though. You can watch MJHT as well, it's like my FAVE show. 😃 It'd be great if you catch up with MJHT Season One also, on youtube or something.

You can watch Tere Liye too, it's my current fave and the actors are not just good looking but they act well too.

P.S. MJHT actors are awesome too. 😆

Dill Mill Gayye or Miley Jab Hum Tum. (:

Tere liye is gud show.
^ Deffo Tere Liye,
Behenien,
Pratigya,
Sasural Ghenda Pool

(I don't watch any of these, I'm just telling you the ones My sister is crazy about) 🤣
sasural genda phool is def worth watching it

Tere Liye (Star Plus), Sasural Genda Phool (Star Plus) and Kitani Mohabbat Hai 2 (NDTV Imagine).

Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 1 has already finished but you can watch it on YouTube and Season 2 just started a couple of weeks ago on the 1st November.
Originally posted by maaneetlove

SO i am currently ADDICTED to Geet and Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. I want to watch another series to pass my time while I wait for the episodes for Geet. I would love a ROMANTIC hindi serial in the urban area... something modern but traditional like Geet. I loved Mahi Way and Rishta as well... what is a good modern romantic hindi serial that I can watch? something where the characters are good looking.
thanks <3

REPLY PLEASE!?!!!

OMG! Dont tell me! im also addicted to baat hamari pakki hai! im like crazy abt tht showww! finally shravan is gonna confess to saachi tomro tht he loves her! wooo!
bt how come i dont see u in the baat hamari pakki hai forum?? you should visit tht forum and join us in discussions, its awesome! 😊😊😊😊😊😊