suryalalu wiLL be back soon!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all,

Here is a Pm received from Surya. She requested me to post here to share the news with all of her buddies.

My dear IFians,

Really a Big SORRY for this long silence….

2 months before my grandma passed away.Thus I was unable to visit here in those days.after that I had to start my main project.So I moved to college hostel…day time classes and project work in night shift—really a tight schedule.There is only few site are allowed in the  collge internet lab and other sites are blocked.so I couldn't  enter into the IF.

Among those days I tried to post a letter about my inconvenience .But whenever I visited the forum I saw here is running some discussions in the thread and I afraid my LEAVE LETTER would affect the flow of discussions.Thats why I became silent.

Now all the works are submitted nd it went off well.In next Tuesday I will back to my home as well as in my IF…see you then

Yours lovigly

Surya

Hey Surya ...

welcome back...looking forward to seeing you around......Soooooon!!

Your IF dad Amara Singamani Sir is still busy with his son PArthi's after wedding running etc....

He will be also back soon......!! You have a lot to catch up.....here!!
Vaa Vaa Surya kutty, missed your maltameng posts -
Rojaaaaa, multameng nna enna nnu solli tholai - Malyalam - Tamizh - English mixed posts - There is a lot of ammunition waiting for you, get your canon ready, ok? 😉

I am so so sorry to hear about your grandma Surya😔, may her soul rest in peace.

Welcome back da🤗

Sorry to hear about your grandma, Surya!  May her soul rest in peace!

You have been missed here, Surya, and we are waiting for your posts.  Glad to see that your project went off well.
Surya Kutty 🤗🤗🤗🤗
sorry sorry my malayalam teacher 🤗🤗
I'm soooo happy that you'll be back soon ⭐️⭐️!!   missed you lots 🤗...

Aww am extremely sorry to hear about your grand maa daa 😭.  May her soul rest in peace! 

Can't wait to see you here....... yay...
Dhool kelapuvom leh

ThankU all...........

@Rojapoo...

'maltameng' -ennathu Malasiavile etho bayankaramaana sambavam ennu ninachen.....ada ithu namma rojamaa's discoveryaaa..!!!

kcab emoclew  Surya...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother... may her soul Rest In Peace..
Welcome back Surya mol..😊..sorry to hear abt your grandma's sudden demise. My sincere condolences to you & your dear family.😕