Tamil  Reality Shows

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 256

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

Actually Malavika is technically very good, her carnatic base is really strong. But her voice is totally not suited for playback. Its her major drawback. So looking at that, Mathangi was way better. Sigh, hope she'll come back in the recall round Big smile

No i feel malavika has some good bold voice.. she is been appreciated more for her improvement.. lets see wat happens next..Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 6)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
John was the first singer to be eliminated in the Top-20..

Second next singer to get eliminated is Deepak....

Now the third next eliminated is Aravind.....

Next fourth eliminated is Mathangi...

Next fifth eliminated is

Deepika...Cry

Now it has become Top-15....

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I thnk next it wil be Soundarya who'l be eliminated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya.1

I thnk next it wil be Soundarya who'l be eliminated

Yes may be it will happen lets wait and watch...Confused

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Yep, I think so too. She already got eliminated once and came back. I dunno why, but i feel she struggles alot to sing even simple stuff.... hmmmmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

Yep, I think so too. She already got eliminated once and came back. I dunno why, but i feel she struggles alot to sing even simple stuff.... hmmmmm

Yes correct...Wink

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
John was the first singer to be eliminated in the Top-20..

Second next singer to get eliminated is Deepak....

Now the third next eliminated is Aravind.....

Next fourth eliminated is Mathangi...

Next fifth eliminated is Deepika...

Next sixth eliminated is .....

Jithin...Cry

Now it has become Top-14....

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I had a strong feeling that Jithen would go out as his singing has decreased major time.  It was no surprise that he went out, but my whole family is sad that he is out. 

Personally...I dont really know what it is but I liked Jithen a lot.  I have seen his performances, and even though there are many participants like Sathya and Kaoushik, etc who are doing well...there was always something about Jithen that whole family liked.

I think it's because he is really cute and he has this innocence and soft nature.  His photo session was fun to watch.  Jithen started well and his Yennadi Munniyama performance was really good..esp in his suit.  But as weeks went by, he looked like he lost interest and fell sick a couple times.  He did not use the opportunity well.

I think that Jithen definetly would have made it to top 10 if he had worked harder.  I would have totally voted for him.  He should have picked better songs and needs major training and a good boost.  Also, I don't think that he will be back for Wild Card, as he went out too early even though Soundarya said that he can come back.

And Super Singer completly skipped a round.  I remember the week of the photo sessions and grooming, they also showed the top 20 all participating for a performance round.  Every one was paired up and practising with back up dancers, but then in the end, that round was not even shown to us.

I am quite dissapointed how Super Singer is eliminating someone every week now....it looks like the season is going too fast for me. 
Also, I think next to be eliminated may be Soundarya as she has been in the danger zone 3 weeks in the row.

Does anyone know what the plans are for the international contestants.  The girl from Holland (I think) has a good voice, but needs better training.  However, the girl from Canada needs major improvement in everything.  I don't think her singing is that great.

Now that Jithen is gone, Kaushik is my next contestant who I am looking foward to.  Kaushik seems to be a versatile singer so far.

Next week is Dedication Round..with Shiva anchoring again.  The promo is up and it looks like a nice round.

All the best to all the participants!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-SweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top