Tamil  Reality Shows
Tamil  Reality Shows

India-Forums

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 3)

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandz.

I think Srinivas is awesome too!! He has a superbbb voice. I'm sure the finals is gonna be a fight between the both of them! Among the girls, I like Pooja. She has a super sweet voice! Big smile

yes well said and i feel even sai charan and dhanya shree too were good...Clap
ramki1973 Newbie
ramki1973
ramki1973

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Hi All Music Lovers

I have an aversion with Ananth Narayanan;s attitude..Voice Expert doesn't mean to pass on irrational comments viz., talented/untalented singers..I don't think he has to right to attack someone straight this way.

His comment on Harihara Sudhan's performance as untalented singer after entering the Top 20 is highly idiotic....does he mean the 3 Judges who assessed him and moved him to the Top 20 list are on unfair grounds..

the same issue is with james vasanthan in Jaya TV hariyudan naan music show.

Dhanyashree did extreme justice..i am not much comfortable with sai sharan's performance too..

as every layman knows..there are bunch of politics going around with TV media in game shows and reality shows.

Hope the trend changes.

Subbu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen IF-Sizzlerz
SweetyGreen
SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramki1973

Hi All Music Lovers

I have an aversion with Ananth Narayanan;s attitude..Voice Expert doesn't mean to pass on irrational comments viz., talented/untalented singers..I don't think he has to right to attack someone straight this way.

His comment on Harihara Sudhan's performance as untalented singer after entering the Top 20 is highly idiotic....does he mean the 3 Judges who assessed him and moved him to the Top 20 list are on unfair grounds..

the same issue is with james vasanthan in Jaya TV hariyudan naan music show.

Dhanyashree did extreme justice..i am not much comfortable with sai sharan's performance too..

as every layman knows..there are bunch of politics going around with TV media in game shows and reality shows.

Hope the trend changes.

Subbu

yes well said subbu... these reality shows are unreal and just disgusting to see when they do some bad politics while judging the contestants...Angry they will never change their trend to raise their TRP value.....
-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Hi Ramki, welcome to IF and reality shows forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Big smile

I agree with your comment. What i think is, he didnt mean that Hari is an untalented singer, he was just trying to explain that he has to improve a lotttt.. meaning, to reach the professionalism that they expect.. but the way he put it sounded wrong, definitely..

Personally, the best 3 performances were from Srinivas, Koushik and Madhu S.. all 3 rockedddd man!!

My personal opinion on the contestants -
Mathangi and shakti, dhanya, aravind - generally ok, but they can definitely improve...

Madhu R - has improved a lot from the previous season, but somehow i felt that her voice is only suited for melodies, i sorta didnt like her oyaayiye, there was noo punch to it, i felt... but her voice is really goood..

Sathya - definitely an awesome singer, and has alot of potential to win, being the first one to enter the top 20.. but he's not using it all... he's capable of alottttttt more.. his senthamizh thenmozhiyaal is still ringing in my head...

Santosh - he has a good voice, but has to improve alottttt technically, i think its cos he's not trained in classical, and it shows...

Madhu S - very talented and versatile. promising finalist..

deepak - good voice. but only sorta suited for western probably... he can improve his versatility..
malavika - she is technically awesome... but her voice is her biggest weakness.. cos of that, she can only sing certain kind of songs...

Hari - voice only suits certain kinda songs... has to improve quite a bit..

saicharan - he's good but he seems reallyyy overconfident in all his performances, it really shows,, and gives the feeling like he's a tad casual abt everything...

Deepika - has a good voice and potential. but her alegra didnt impress me one bit. cos voice dynamics are an integral part of the song, and to be honest, her performance was soooooo plain... infact she shd have been pushed to the danger zone along with hari.. in this aspect i think they were a bit partial... and politics are a part and parcel of any show man... it would be good if it was avoided, but well... sigh Ouch

I think srinivas, sathya (if he sings to his potential standard), and Madhu S will be fighting in the finals...Star what do u guys feel?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreen

ramki1973 Newbie
ramki1973
ramki1973

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Hi

Nice to know ur detailed reply..i dont have any personal aversion with anath but feel his comment is hard..also you could note that he already let out the same comment during the top 20 selection on hari..the same reflects here too..in my opinion no single man has the ultimatum to judge the best. its only their day to be best..

U left out one of the best promising singer Pooja..she tops more than srinivas..

lets see what comes out

Originally posted by sandz.

Hi Ramki, welcome to IF and reality shows forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! Big smile

I agree with your comment. What i think is, he didnt mean that Hari is an untalented singer, he was just trying to explain that he has to improve a lotttt.. meaning, to reach the professionalism that they expect.. but the way he put it sounded wrong, definitely..

Personally, the best 3 performances were from Srinivas, Koushik and Madhu S.. all 3 rockedddd man!!

My personal opinion on the contestants -
Mathangi and shakti, dhanya, aravind - generally ok, but they can definitely improve...

Madhu R - has improved a lot from the previous season, but somehow i felt that her voice is only suited for melodies, i sorta didnt like her oyaayiye, there was noo punch to it, i felt... but her voice is really goood..

Sathya - definitely an awesome singer, and has alot of potential to win, being the first one to enter the top 20.. but he's not using it all... he's capable of alottttttt more.. his senthamizh thenmozhiyaal is still ringing in my head...

Santosh - he has a good voice, but has to improve alottttt technically, i think its cos he's not trained in classical, and it shows...

Madhu S - very talented and versatile. promising finalist..

deepak - good voice. but only sorta suited for western probably... he can improve his versatility..
malavika - she is technically awesome... but her voice is her biggest weakness.. cos of that, she can only sing certain kind of songs...

Hari - voice only suits certain kinda songs... has to improve quite a bit..

saicharan - he's good but he seems reallyyy overconfident in all his performances, it really shows,, and gives the feeling like he's a tad casual abt everything...

Deepika - has a good voice and potential. but her alegra didnt impress me one bit. cos voice dynamics are an integral part of the song, and to be honest, her performance was soooooo plain... infact she shd have been pushed to the danger zone along with hari.. in this aspect i think they were a bit partial... and politics are a part and parcel of any show man... it would be good if it was avoided, but well... sigh Ouch

I think srinivas, sathya (if he sings to his potential standard), and Madhu S will be fighting in the finals...Star what do u guys feel?

SweetyGreen

-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
^ yes sometimes he's being a bit harsh... and yess I forgot Pooja.. omg her voice is superbb, and shes doing a great job too!! Big smile

SweetyGreen

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
u hv also forgot jithin.......
-musicluv- Goldie
-musicluv-
-musicluv-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
^ personally I'm not a fan of jithin's voice or singing. I feel he tends to scream. But this is just my personal opinion. No offense to anyone Smile

Go to top