Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago

Hi

Nice to know ur detailed reply..i dont have any personal aversion with anath but feel his comment is hard..also you could note that he already let out the same comment during the top 20 selection on hari..the same reflects here too..in my opinion no single man has the ultimatum to judge the best. its only their day to be best..

U left out one of the best promising singer Pooja..she tops more than srinivas..

lets see what comes out

Originally posted by sandz.

Hi Ramki, welcome to IF and reality shows forum! Hope you enjoy your stay here! 😃

I agree with your comment. What i think is, he didnt mean that Hari is an untalented singer, he was just trying to explain that he has to improve a lotttt.. meaning, to reach the professionalism that they expect.. but the way he put it sounded wrong, definitely..

Personally, the best 3 performances were from Srinivas, Koushik and Madhu S.. all 3 rockedddd man!!

My personal opinion on the contestants -
Mathangi and shakti, dhanya, aravind - generally ok, but they can definitely improve...

Madhu R - has improved a lot from the previous season, but somehow i felt that her voice is only suited for melodies, i sorta didnt like her oyaayiye, there was noo punch to it, i felt... but her voice is really goood..

Sathya - definitely an awesome singer, and has alot of potential to win, being the first one to enter the top 20.. but he's not using it all... he's capable of alottttttt more.. his senthamizh thenmozhiyaal is still ringing in my head...

Santosh - he has a good voice, but has to improve alottttt technically, i think its cos he's not trained in classical, and it shows...

Madhu S - very talented and versatile. promising finalist..

deepak - good voice. but only sorta suited for western probably... he can improve his versatility..
malavika - she is technically awesome... but her voice is her biggest weakness.. cos of that, she can only sing certain kind of songs...

Hari - voice only suits certain kinda songs... has to improve quite a bit..

saicharan - he's good but he seems reallyyy overconfident in all his performances, it really shows,, and gives the feeling like he's a tad casual abt everything...

Deepika - has a good voice and potential. but her alegra didnt impress me one bit. cos voice dynamics are an integral part of the song, and to be honest, her performance was soooooo plain... infact she shd have been pushed to the danger zone along with hari.. in this aspect i think they were a bit partial... and politics are a part and parcel of any show man... it would be good if it was avoided, but well... sigh

I think srinivas, sathya (if he sings to his potential standard), and Madhu S will be fighting in the finals...⭐️ what do u guys feel?
^ yes sometimes he's being a bit harsh... and yess I forgot Pooja.. omg her voice is superbb, and shes doing a great job too!! 😃
u hv also forgot jithin.......
^ personally I'm not a fan of jithin's voice or singing. I feel he tends to scream. But this is just my personal opinion. No offense to anyone 😊
Hi all................

Today is thursday there will a elimination as they shown in promo...........

But I feel there should not be any elimination today............

Both are equally good in their genres.........

I am a big fan of kaushik.......

And also I like jittin, danyashree...........

But my only one fauvourite is Deepa...............But unfortunately she was not selected to Top 20..........I miss u deepa...........
John was the first singer to be eliminated in the Top-20..

Next second next singer to get eliminated is Deepak....

Now the third next eliminated is....

Aravind.....

Now it has become Top-17....
Yes Sweety, actually John was pretty good singer. I thought he'll make it to the top 10 nu, but sadly he got eliminated.

@ Shankar, Deepa has a good voice, but technically she was relatively weak compared to the other contestants. But i'm sure she'll come back in the next season 😃
Originally posted by sandz.

Yes Sweety, actually John was pretty good singer. I thought he'll make it to the top 10 nu, but sadly he got eliminated.

Yes sandy u are right.. he was good singer.. but eliminated..
Hi sandz and sweety.........

U people are right, John is also a good singer..........

But this week I am very much upset.......Because Kausik gave a performance not up to mark...........

Its ok it is also a part of the show............

I like all other singers........and now a days some funny events also happening and divya and judges also making some fun in the stage....

But I dont like Anand vaithiyanathan comments at all.........
He may be telling correct things only to the contestants but it is not a correct place to tell it, I was also opposing some judges comments also......I dont like that attitude.........
Originally posted by shankar.smile

Hi sandz and sweety.........

U people are right, John is also a good singer..........

But this week I am very much upset.......Because Kausik gave a performance not up to mark...........

Its ok it is also a part of the show............

I like all other singers........and now a days some funny events also happening and divya and judges also making some fun in the stage....

But I dont like Anand vaithiyanathan comments at all.........
He may be telling correct things only to the contestants but it is not a correct place to tell it, I was also opposing some judges comments also......I dont like that attitude.........

Yes shankar well said.. the judges and AV comments are so odd and i too dont like some of their comments... now the show is dropping its entertainment value.. boring...🥱