Tamil  Reality Shows

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 253)

Post Reply New Post

Page 253 of 256

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
DancingHURRAY I HAVE BECOME IF- ROCKERZ NOW!!!Dancing

PartyDancing5000 POSTS COMPLETED..PartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pearl.alaipayuthey

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 253)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Sathya Prakash you didn't get the first prize but you get more applause than the first prize Clap Today what Sreenivas said was 100% right Clap  All the best Sathya for your future project and you are gonna rock ClapClapClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umapriyaminisriramyvijayPearl.alaipayutheykrithikas

minisri

minisri

Posted: 29 September 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I am waiting for this moment... thanks to all judges...
i get good ans for my sleepless night. sathya all the best, prove ur self to the music world...
i think sathya never sing for the title,so he not bother the title,their fans r upset...but in sai case he sing for the title he get it & he don't feel for yesterday event...both r happy in their own way...

This is my last post in IF thanks to some wonderful frds like Sweety,Ravi,smiles86,krithikas,
evergreen75,HoneyLimeUsha...last but not least a lovely frd Srishuu...

Byeee...

Edited by minisri - 29 September 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

umapriyaevergreen75alaipayutheysahi.krithikasSweetyGreen

umapriya

umapriya

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged

As a music lover, felt hpy to an extent watchng sday's episode. Wink The true talent was finally recognized by almost all musicians frm d industry. Special mention to Mr. Srinivas, Mrs. Sujatha, Mr. Sriram Parthasarathy n Mr. Unni Menon who whole-heartedly appreciated the true musician like Sathya. I personally felt that all gave their feedback n comments as a perfect musician n they nvr ever favoured a particular contestant in any way... This s bcoz all of them respect "MUSIC" to the core, which was very much evident. Clap

Of course, SathyaPrakash definitely won the hearts of each n evry music lovers... Tats 4 sure! Atleast nw Vijay Tv had the courtesy to appreciate Sathya for his exemplary performances during d finale. Oru unmaiyaana kalaignanuku idhu podhum! Smile Real talent nvr goes unnoticed! I am sure he wil b blessed wid a wonderful musical career in future. ClapClapTongue

Going forward, Vijay TV must put an end to dis stupid public voting format atleast in d finals, as it could be easily manipulated by a few close friends of any contestant if they have the money and friendship to do so. Let the Judges take over the selection part in d finale. Nt intrestd to watch d future seasons of super singer. AngryAngry A big goodbye to dis stupid show!

Edited by umapriya - 30 September 2011 at 1:17am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyvijayalaipayutheysahi.krithikasSweetyGreen

j22035061

j22035061

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Hi All,

I watched this program regularly from audition till the finale. The way the program was conducted was very professional till the finale.

Happy to see the four finalists Pooja, Satya, Sai & Santosh on final judgment day. Congratulation to Sai for winning the title and also wish other contestants.

Here comes the really issue, the episode after final was very disappointing/hurting.

The way episode was like, disappointing Sai (who won the title), but the way judges give their comments was like Sathya deserves to this title. (I am not against Satya). If so, why there was an audience pool and voting all that stuff??? When judges give these types of comments after the finale, it's really disappointing at the end of the episode.

My suggestion:

If the judges feel that the audience voting is wrong, please don't conduct audience pool in future, instead let the judges decide the winner.

If audience pool is conducted, I request the judges to stop commenting after the finale.

Appreciate Vijay TV for conducting such a program.

Good luck for future programs!

Jai

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

myzticalgurlalaipayutheysahi.SweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minisri

This is my last post in IF thanks to some wonderful frds like Sweety,Ravi,smiles86,krithikas,
evergreen75,HoneyLimeUsha...last but not least a lovely frd Srishuu...

Byeee...

U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..Tongue Minisri miss u so much dear..Smile

Edited by SweetyGreen - 30 September 2011 at 11:54am

krithikassahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hey minisri

Why is this your last post???  Please visit IF when you have time.

Take Care.

SweetyGreensahi.

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Welcome J22 to IF.  Enjoy!!

SweetyGreensahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top