Tamil  Reality Shows

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 249)

Post Reply New Post

Page 249 of 256

minisri

minisri

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evergreen75

Hi MINISRI,
I love your finale prediction. Eppadeenga!!!!!!! ungalala ithu mudiuthu. chance illapa.
Super astrologist...
But i'm not happy about the final results. anyhow from now on i'm your fan. Thanks one more time for your good prediction. 

Originally posted by minisri

Originally posted by evergreen75

happy news...santhosh out
bad news...santhosh in the final through the wildcard

nice drama scripted by vijay tv...well done vijay tv...
u beter do some serial with santhosh , sai , shakthi , malavika , soundarya & great srini(judge) , divya...(specially sai mom-she has potential to become greatest actress )
if u choose mother sentimental u can do it...

if vijay tv likes drama then go for serial...
pls dont do reality show anymore...my humble request

Hi minisri,
I'm wondering how did you know this wild card round results a month back. I'm curious.  i believe kaushik would be the 4th finalist. he is the potential candidate and has lovely voice(after kaushik elimination hues and cries from the viewers VTV might change his opinion). i lost interest to watch ASS3.

ennappa ennum vijay tv yai patri theriyalaya ungaluku...
shall i tell the final result...
  1. saisharan
  2. santhosh
  3. sathya
  4. pooja
mark my words...this is the result...
voting is just a eyewash...they already decided the winner...
SMS is just to earn money thats all...i pity on the viewers...

Ha Ha...if u look vijay tv shows (specially through internet) carefully u also can become astrologist...
now vijay tv all set to ready to cheat jodi no 1 show also...
shall i tell the final result of jodi no1
(1) rinson & refee = sai
(2) prem & vivek  = sathya
(3) rahman brothers = pooja

rinson,rafee eliminate pannra mathiri summa nadipu...athula enna comedy enda rafee ammava ala sonnathu athu vadiva theriuthu...vijay tv editing la romba munnaranum...illati pala unmai veliya vanthudum...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umapriyaSweetyGreensahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! (Page 249)" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umapriya

umapriya

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged

Vijay Tv's Super Singer is such a hopeless programme which deliberately undervalues the most talented n trained contestants... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry One big example is the injustice towards SathyaPrakash, the most deserving contestant of all. OuchOuchOuchOuch Inspite of him giving his best in d Finals, he was named the 2nd Runner-Up by Vijay Tv. Atrocious! Ridiculous!! Angry

Also, I pity Pooja a lot. Ouch The channel has projected a picture tat Santhosh s superior in singing compared to Sathya n Pooja. It's very evident that real talented guys lik SathyaPrakash wil definetely nt b honoured by dis Stupid Channel.

Sai and Santhosh's mother sentiments hv worked marvelouslly... Hats off to their well-scripted drama. Clap Dis show s definitely nt a talent recognition show!

I plainly agree wid Judge Srini's view that  music has taken a back seat. Also am hpy tat sathya had impressed most of the judges n celebrities via his performance in finals. Tongue

On the other hand, am truly truly hpy for Satya... Tats bcoz actor Dhanush, who attended the finale event, was very much impressed by Satyaprakash. He's gonna make him sing in his film '3'. Clap Big smile The real talent n hardwork nvr goes unnoticed. Tongue So BEST OF LUCK Singer Sathya! Way to Go... Smile

refer dis link for more info: http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-09-24/news-interviews/30197788_1_dhanush-selvaraghavan-film

Edited by umapriya - 26 September 2011 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetyGreensahi.

myzticalgurl

myzticalgurl

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hi everyone,
Although I rarely post on IF, I do follow a lot the threads.  I'm happy for Sai for getting first prize. My personal favourite was Satya, but Sai's performances were spectacular.  Unlike, a lot of you I personally like Santosh, I think he is great performer.  But, as most of you I was also surprised that he got second prize.    Regardless of what the results were, Satya has a bright future ahead him and he will go onto have a great musical career. 

I'm surprised no one has mentioned it (or maybe I just missed it) is Pooja.  She got 4th place and won 1 Lakhs which was same amount as the special prize amount given to Srinivas.  Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan Srinivas, and I think he deserves it.  But,  giving same prize money to finalist and to someone who didn't make it to the finals is insulting to the hard work Pooja put into this.  There should be a distinction between them.  Just my opinion...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasSweetyGreensahi.

srikkaanth7

Groupbie

srikkaanth7

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Sathya prakash and Sai charan took the competition to next level... Sai and sathya both deserved the super singer singer title but Sai got it... I am sorry pooja miserably failed in finals... 2nd song romba mattama paadina... Performance wise ranking was like this for me in finals

1) omana penne by satya prakash
2) mazhai thuli by Sai charan
3) Paatum naanae by Sai charan
4) oru naal podhuma by Satya 

pooja and santhosh definitely gave up in finals... It would been great if Satya had got the car atleast... 

And about Mr. Srinivas comments... He doesn't have rights to degrade sai's victory... When judges had the power in their hands they misused it in eliminating Kaushik and srinivas over mallavika... They back shakthi till top 10... Ivar kaila judgement kodutha mattum kizhichuripaaru...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

envanikrithikasSweetyGreensahi.

minisri

minisri

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
The entire music industry gathered today again and gave Sathya the best performer award in grand finale!!! Thanks to all the 20 great musicians gathered together to felicitate Sathya. It's the music that has won at last!!
one more good news !! tat is in g.v prakash's next movie sathya is going to sing !! This shoot will be telecasted in vijay tv pretty soon

Vijay tv senja pavam thirumbi varum...
Vinai vithaithavan vinai arupan. Thinai vithaithan thinai arupan...

Edited by minisri - 26 September 2011 at 11:08am

krithikasSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Wow Minisri is tat news is true tat Vijay Tv gave Best performance award to Sathya Prakash again?? wow its a great news..so i feel they will telecast tat soon this week..Clap

minisrikrithikas

minisri

minisri

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SweetyGreen

Wow Minisri is tat news is true tat Vijay Tv gave Best performance award to Sathya Prakash again?? wow its a great news..so i feel they will telecast tat soon this week..Clap

because of people pressure...

krithikasSweetyGreen

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SweetyGreen

because of people pressure...

Yes u are right dear.. but how come the VTV and the show judges gave a wrong judgement on the grand finale by choosing wrong singer as 1st and 2nd place.. its make me hate them..Angry

And pls update when they will telecast tat in VTV..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top