Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Sai easan is really cuteeeeee
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Looks like all the international people are finally here!

But  are there are still audiences in SIngapore??

Some of those contestants sang well...but some still need work.

My best wishes to everyone!!  We can expect a whole different Super SInger now with people from other parts of the world.

Next week has DD with songs from the 60s.
sand14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Smiles, u mean auditions?? auditions are all over ma... yes some are good, like pravin. he sings really well, ive heard him sing alot here... 😃
SweetyGreen thumbnail
this week is MGR SAROJA DEVI HITS...

DD is back as hostess....

mano, sujatha and srinivas are the judges..

Spl judge is P.Susheela..

all contestants rock !!!!

Just wondering if am I the only one or anyone else here annoyed by DD's overacting this week? Okay, we get it that she is trying to be like Sarojadevi but she could still take it down a notch...😆
Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
Maya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetyGreen

this week is MGR SAROJA DEVI HITS...

DD is back as hostess....

mano, sujatha and srinivas are the judges..

Spl judge is P.Susheela..

all contestants rock !!!!

Just wondering if am I the only one or anyone else here annoyed by DD's overacting this week? Okay, we get it that she is trying to be like Sarojadevi but she could still take it down a notch...😆

No ur not the only one...i found her also annoying...it was more like drama...she should maintain atleast some professionalism in hosting...this week is little bit dull..abroad contestants need to improve...looking forward to Sai Eshan as he seems promising and i like his attitude...seems humble
SweetyGreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maya_P

No ur not the only one...i found her also annoying...it was more like drama...she should maintain atleast some professionalism in hosting...this week is little bit dull..abroad contestants need to improve...looking forward to Sai Eshan as he seems promising and i like his attitude...seems humble

Yes well said..😛😆
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week in MGR SAROJA DEVI HITS Round No elimination...

And for the International contestants after 3 weeks elimination will be there with total marks average taken... as they need training it seems..😕

So from next week elimination might be there..😊
SweetyGreen thumbnail
This week new promo..👏 SINGERS DEBUT SONGS ROUND..👏

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6ADEK8tqOI&feature=player_embedded#at=18[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIoirPqKAuE&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

And i heard soundarya is getting eliminated this week...😃

Vijay TV (VTV) can not eliminate any overseas contestants... They have come all the way to Chennai and would have obviously struck a deal with VTV...  Moreover if they are eliminated soon, the so-called international contestants would no longer fall to the traps of VTV and take the pain of travelling to Chennai...😊

Having said that, VTV can not immediately eliminate local contestants who have come across so many rounds pushing these amateurs to the next round...

In a nutshell VTV and the viewers are caught between the devil and the deep blue sea...
😡Edited by SweetyGreen - 13 years ago
smileyorange thumbnail

Nowadays it become boring to watch super singer because of these overseas contestants.......

There are just singing like how our indian contestants sang in the audition levels......

It is not fair to Top 14 contestants are compared with these fresh people....

I wish all the best to all the top 14.......(except soundarya, because she is just better than overseas contestants and not comparable to the other  indian contestants)

I dont like nirjani performance at all....

I like sai easans cuteness......
Iridescence1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg i have like no time to watch anything....I love this show too -_-
caught a couple random performances I'm not sure who's still in 😕
well have lots of catching up to do... but seems like itz going good....