Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!! - Page 201

Posted: 12 years ago
Sathya Prakash you didn't get the first prize but you get more applause than the first prize 👏 Today what Sreenivas said was 100% right 👏  All the best Sathya for your future project and you are gonna rock 👏👏👏👏👏
I am waiting for this moment... thanks to all judges...
i get good ans for my sleepless night. sathya all the best, prove ur self to the music world...
i think sathya never sing for the title,so he not bother the title,their fans r upset...but in sai case he sing for the title he get it & he don't feel for yesterday event...both r happy in their own way...

This is my last post in IF thanks to some wonderful frds like Sweety,Ravi,smiles86,krithikas,
evergreen75,HoneyLimeUsha...last but not least a lovely frd Srishuu...

Byeee...

Edited by minisri - 12 years ago

As a music lover, felt hpy to an extent watchng sday's episode. 😉 The true talent was finally recognized by almost all musicians frm d industry. Special mention to Mr. Srinivas, Mrs. Sujatha, Mr. Sriram Parthasarathy n Mr. Unni Menon who whole-heartedly appreciated the true musician like Sathya. I personally felt that all gave their feedback n comments as a perfect musician n they nvr ever favoured a particular contestant in any way... This s bcoz all of them respect "MUSIC" to the core, which was very much evident. 👏

Of course, SathyaPrakash definitely won the hearts of each n evry music lovers... Tats 4 sure! Atleast nw Vijay Tv had the courtesy to appreciate Sathya for his exemplary performances during d finale. Oru unmaiyaana kalaignanuku idhu podhum! 😊 Real talent nvr goes unnoticed! I am sure he wil b blessed wid a wonderful musical career in future. 👏👏😛

Going forward, Vijay TV must put an end to dis stupid public voting format atleast in d finals, as it could be easily manipulated by a few close friends of any contestant if they have the money and friendship to do so. Let the Judges take over the selection part in d finale. Nt intrestd to watch d future seasons of super singer. 😡😡 A big goodbye to dis stupid show!

Edited by umapriya - 12 years ago

Hi All,

I watched this program regularly from audition till the finale. The way the program was conducted was very professional till the finale.

Happy to see the four finalists Pooja, Satya, Sai & Santosh on final judgment day. Congratulation to Sai for winning the title and also wish other contestants.

Here comes the really issue, the episode after final was very disappointing/hurting.

The way episode was like, disappointing Sai (who won the title), but the way judges give their comments was like Sathya deserves to this title. (I am not against Satya). If so, why there was an audience pool and voting all that stuff??? When judges give these types of comments after the finale, it's really disappointing at the end of the episode.

My suggestion:

If the judges feel that the audience voting is wrong, please don't conduct audience pool in future, instead let the judges decide the winner.

If audience pool is conducted, I request the judges to stop commenting after the finale.

Appreciate Vijay TV for conducting such a program.

Good luck for future programs!

Jai

Originally posted by minisri

This is my last post in IF thanks to some wonderful frds like Sweety,Ravi,smiles86,krithikas,
evergreen75,HoneyLimeUsha...last but not least a lovely frd Srishuu...

Byeee...

U are most welcome dear.. my pleasure..😛 Minisri miss u so much dear..😊
Edited by SweetyGreen - 12 years ago
Hey minisri

Why is this your last post???  Please visit IF when you have time.

Take Care.
Welcome J22 to IF.  Enjoy!!
Welcome j22035061 to IF..  Enjoy here with us!!😊
Wat a pity . Heard that in finals anand vaidyanathan whom these all so called judges praised gave more marks to Sai than Sathya .
As per srinivas , indirectly it means he is a fool .
These people are murdering music by conducting such post mortem analysis.
In a way, I'm glad that Pooja and Sathya were recognized for their talents. Both were always my favourite. Just like Sathya got a chance, I hope Pooja gets a chance too to sing playback. Definitely two artists I look forward to.

However, I also feel the timing was a bit awkward to announce the judges's results. Meaning after Sai was awarded the title, they kind of ripped it apart. It just looks bad.