Tamil  Reality Shows

Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 256

Page 1
Page   of 256
Page 2 Page 256

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hello people! I was just looking thru the forum and realised there was no new thread for Super Singer 3 so was just wondering if people are discussing about it.. If so, where?? and if not, why dont we start a new thread for it??? Im sure there are people out there who watch it right?? Smile

Edited by khpriya - 10 November 2010 at 8:46am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

netjamsparkCG_SRI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Airtel Super Singer 3-Grand Finale pg 245!!!!" in Tamil Reality Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged

I would love to discuss but since I saw none..thought none was interestedLOL

who else watch this...?

shankar.smile

Groupbie

shankar.smile

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
S, I am also looking for a  new thread for SUPER SINGER 3............

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Great! We'll just use this thread for Super Singer then!! Big smile I'm sure more ppl will join in as we go on..

To start off with, I feel Sathyaprakash is doing a great job till now! Clap He's technically impeccable but I also wanna hear his other genres, before making a conclusion if he'll actually enter the finals, like the judges said! Tongue

Among the rest, I love Srinivas's voice..! His aaruyire aaruyire is still ringing in my head every now and then and he has a great potential to become of the finalists as well, if he keeps to this momentum in every round.. Big smile

Haven't really been keeping up with the rest of the competitors except the few who came in the previous seasons, like Santhosh, Madhu S and Madhu R...

What do you guys feel??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaHema_M~*Thamizhan*~Shemmo

SweetyGreen

IF-Sizzlerz

SweetyGreen

Posted: 14 September 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
as now the auditions are going its so boring to see... only when the main judges comes it will be interesting....

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 September 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

Priya, i am making this sticky..I am sure more will come in..=)

I will come back later and post my commentsTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Priya, can you post mini updates.. few lines? It's hard to keep up with so many diff. music related programmes!Smile

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 20 September 2010 at 10:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 21 September 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Sure Sri! Smile

Its gonna be Aatam, Paatam, Kondaatam for the whole week since its Performance round!!!! DancingSo basically contestants have to perform, they have to dance and entertain, either individually or in a group.. And the best performer of this week who absolutely impresses the judges with their performance will get loads of gifts!! Party

The round started off with Deepa, who performed with her group of friends for Thoothu Varuma from Kaaka Kaaka. She started off a lil shaky but her performance picked up from the charanam and I absolutely love the boldness in her voice!!! Overall, performance was good and she got spot selected with 3 greens and 1 yellow! Big smile

Next to perform was Aravind who sang Avalukku enna ambasamudram from Sillunu Oru Kadhal. Pitch was off right from the beginning as clearly mentioned by the judges, so he got waitlisted with 3 yellows and 1 green! I personally loved his enthusiasm though!

The third to perform was Sathyaprakash (my fav!!!)! He sang Oh mama from Minnale with full attitude and energy got spot selected with all greens simultaneously from the judges! ClapClap He was looking all cool with his shirt and cap LOL

Here's the video of the first 3 performances..

The next girl to perform was Lakshmi who was all decked up in a dance costume, along with her dad (Omg I appreciate his enthusiasm to dance with his daughter at his age!!!) I dun wanna say anything more but this was the best performance of yest's episode and its a must watch! ClapClapClap Here's the video!

Anjana performed for Suppose unnai kaadhalicha from Sukran! It was a mediocre performance cos she didn't dance much and left it to two of her friends to make it up and her breath control was quite poor for the song. She got waitlisted with 3 yellows and 1 green.

Jayachandran performed next for Vasantha mullai from Pokkiri with his frens.. He was generally alright except for minor errors in pitch! He got spot selected with 3 greens and a yellow!!

Karunakaran performed for Megam Kottatum and was again a good performance, after the judges forced him to dance LOL he got spot selected with 3 greens and a yellow!

Here's the video of their performances..

Next to perform was Malavika for Gundu Maanga and she did an excellent job! Her voice was soo stable and bold even though she was performing and so she got spot selected with all 4 greens from the judges!! ClapClap

The last to perform was Shirley performed for oru nadhi oru pournami, and her performance sorta went unnoticed cos it wasnt very lively and energetic! She got waitlisted with 4 yellows!!

Video here..

So, finally the waitlisted contestants Shirley, Anjana and Aravind had a Waitlist challenge and had compete with each other to decide the winner! I thought all 3 of them did a great job, honestly! Unfortunately, only Aravind got selected and the other 2 got eliminated! Unhappy
Here's the waitlist challenge video..

Edited by khpriya - 21 September 2010 at 6:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaHema_M~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleShemmoSweetyGreen

Post Reply New Post

Go to top