Chellameh

chellameh 13-17 Sept - updates on Pg1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks keen, this episode is so disgusting. Angry. Feel like throwing my slippers at the creative head for coming up with this kind of stupid episode.AngryAngry. (sorry guys couldn't control my anger)

u will get my support Vani...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vani19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "chellameh 13-17 Sept - updates on Pg1 (Page 3)" in Chellameh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 5:09am | IP Logged
@ KK....I agree KK that such things do happen in real life may be to ignorant youths. But our Anjali is educated girl & knowing fully well her spineless BF who deserted & ran away at crucial time isn't it foolish on her part yo meet him alone at the middle of the night. Does that mean a bright brave girl lack common sense. They should have shown Anjali alerting CM or Amutha & laid the trap. CM wants to take all the credits.Sorry KK if I had hurt you , I really admire & appreciate the present younger generation & their ability to tackle grave situations cleverly , couldn't digest Anjali's stupid  haste act.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kittykrishnaVani19

vaish316

vaish316

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

ya shld stop this stupid raping scenes!! thurs update will be done by me, but if it's gonna be a disgusting episode again then it'll be a short one.. sorry guys..

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeydaisy

Originally posted by Vani19

Thanks keen, this episode is so disgusting. Angry. Feel like throwing my slippers at the creative head for coming up with this kind of stupid episode.AngryAngry. (sorry guys couldn't control my anger)

u will get my support Vani...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Me too joining u both.....

Vani19

brinny_g

IF-Dazzler

brinny_g

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks eclat and keen.
Creative head must have a sick mind Angry
I wonder if they get much cheaper than this. I'm glad I stopped watching.

Vani19

honeydaisy

IF-Dazzler

honeydaisy

Posted: 17 September 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for updates...are they going to kill Anjali? Pity that girl... r*** then fits now police case. what else this stupid creative team has store for us?

lavy

Goldie

lavy

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
The track is definitely disgusting - I agree. IT also serves as a lesson to all those many many girls who do not think twice about the relationships they are getting into. if atleast 22/3 girls get veru cautious after this - esp with the internet boom, its worth it. But - point taken chellama. Move ahead.

kittykrishna

keswari

Groupbie

keswari

Posted: 20 September 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

@ KK....I agree KK that such things do happen in real life may be to ignorant youths. But our Anjali is educated girl & knowing fully well her spineless BF who deserted & ran away at crucial time isn't it foolish on her part yo meet him alone at the middle of the night. Does that mean a bright brave girl lack common sense. They should have shown Anjali alerting CM or Amutha & laid the trap. CM wants to take all the credits.Sorry KK if I had hurt you , I really admire & appreciate the present younger generation & their ability to tackle grave situations cleverly , couldn't digest Anjali's stupid  haste act.

Thanks for the update guys, really appreciate it.
I'm just so tired of watching the slow moving phase of the story thus have come back to read the updates here....
Hurm...in msia jus came to d part where Anjali will snap the pic of the rapist at the mall.
Reading on with the updates makes me wonder how is all this gonna end up....

As what srima says, even if you wanted to potray what happens in real life please make it at least a bit realistic....instead of further degrading the gal, y not potray her overcoming her ordeal and show her braveness. instead what a lame way to get d gal labeled as prostitute??
Its true that we tend to act emotionally when tis kinda things happen but in order to educate the younger generation, teach them on how to react in a more positive way. thats how u educated someone.......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top