disha77 whr r u?????

zee1 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

after reading your updates all others seem like total nonsese pls pls whr r u??? r u all rite is everything fine pls pls pls pls i need your updates

zed

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

whare r u dish77...? i really miss u r update. u know, nobody can't updates like as u. i really like ur update n don't understand other people update.

bye

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, i do understand that each person has a way of writing updates. So please let there be no comment on a person's way of writing updates. I indeed understand the value of disha77. But this should not affect others.
rat718 thumbnail
Amen! I totally agree!Let us be thankful and not captious with people. It does take a lot of time to do it. This is something people volunteer for (because they enjoy doing it) , and the last thing they want to hear is contemn 😊
zee1 thumbnail
sorry if ive hurt anyone didnt mean to....
disha77 thumbnail

I completely agree with you guys on this. Everyone has their own style of writing & I find every composition a gem on its own!

Lata's updates are excellent.....they are factually most accurate and you guys won't believe it, but she acutally bothers to record all the episodes and then views them at night once again, just so that she can give us the exact update on the episodes. I think that calls for 👏 and I am really obliged to Lata for providing updates whenever I have not been able to do so.

I hope everyone agrees with me on this.

Cheers,

Disha

lilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree Lata does an excellant job. I appreciate the time and effort taken to write an update as I could never be able to write on , we really should appreciate , Instead of being disappointed

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dishu for standing by me and appreciating my work. I am really grateful to you for that. Its not an easy job. Who will know it better than me and you. And we also have work in our office and home besides this isn't it? Though its entirely our pleasure to update the episodes, more so when they show passionate scenes of our hero DK. But yeah there is nothing to beat your updates and write ups. Believe me. I am telling this from the bottom of my heart your updates are the best.