the reason how taani became taani basu?

Prachi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

see the question that everytime pops in my head is how taani chaterjee married to anurag ganguly becomes taani basu?

see subodh is subodh banerjee no chance of taani getting married to him.

in this whole serial there are two people who are basus aurindham basu (nupur's dad) and nupur basu.
what i think is ki somewhere in between nupur's brother will pop up. he would be unlike nupur non career oriented and want to do something different from his dad's business and aurindham will definitely not like him as he likes his daughter. may be nupur's brother would be interested in music and taani.
and later on when anurag and nupur get married taani will marry him and become basu....

what do you guys think???/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bobby87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
am still confused in dis topic.......i hope taanu will be toghter
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

can't say anythng

but i don't want any1 of them to marry anyone, only taani n anurag should get married and no othr

b/w it might be a blooper also as taani introduced herself as onu's wife, if she would hv married sum1 else never had she done that, being a girl from a traditional middle class family she knows the importance of relations and how sacred the relation of husband wife is
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
subodh is not bannerjee he is bhattacharjee. May be the thing u are saying is true.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Subodh is bhatiyacharia till date ... agey ka pata nahi 😆

As for Taani she herself said in first epi that she is Anurag's wife, so how can she be married to someone else? So Basu was a blooper i guess as Anurag was supposed to be called Anurag Basu earlier but later Ganguly was chosen as his last name.

But with BT you never know kab kis sahi cheez ko blooper aur blooper ko sahi cheez bana dien 🤢

But i don't want Anurag and Taani to be married to anyone else ... even if they don't meet till the end tou bhi i don't want them to marry anyone else 🤣
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think the last name Basu is a blooper because Anurag was supposed to be Anurag Basu first and then BT decided they liked Anurag Ganguli better..plus Tani introduced herself as Anurag's wife..
BT prolly thought viewers forgot that she was introduced as Tani Basu and just remembered she said she's Onu's wife..

Subodh's last name is Bhatacharya..
Taani's last name is still a mystery to me--sometimes it's Chaterjee and sometimes its Banerjee..🤣

indupriya2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
may be...can't say anything on this topic.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail
I think the last name Basu is a blooper 
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Taani will remain as Anu's wife FOR EVER...that is the essence of this story...
Zebi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm sorry but dont agree that Taani will marry Nupurs brother for why will Taani marry her sautans brother??? 😕

That would be a little weird.... I think like mentioned before by others that maybe the name is a blooper or some other Basu will appear in the show.... Lets just wait and watch what will happen 😃