Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

it is the most beautiful os i've ever read....beautifully written...!!! tears welled up in my eyes...!!! amazing and terribly sad!!

divya

Ohh dear tht truly means a lot to me!! thnks a ton for such an amazing review🤗
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

aww thnks dear🤗
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Beautifully written!!!! Really liked it ... so much that I don't have more words ... 👏👏👏👏

OMG!😲 i mean u r speechless!! thts..thts just soo overwhelming! truly means a lot to me!

thnks a ton🤗
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: me_mohit

wow!!!!! each and evry emotion has been expressed soo beaytifully!!!!!!

Am literalyy crying!!!!!!!!!!! it was wonderful!!!!!!!!!

thnks a lot Gunjan! m speechless now! i dont have words really!
i didnt intend to make u cry hun n u knw that..Luv U🤗
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mysterygirl-

awesomeeeeeeeeeee os loved it u made me cry its superb no words to describe them jst mindblowing

Hey dear, thnks a ton🤗
truly means a lot to me, m so overwhelmed, i dont have any words now!!
thnks for all the appreciation😊
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Hey guys i read each n every1's review here..truly overwhelmed n like really on cloud nine....m particularly dying to reply to a few of u!! coz m simply surprised n really really touched!

i will b back to reply to all of u soon..in details lol
 right now i g2g

take care guys n thnks for making my day!🤗

Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Zeeru....dear you left me speechless yaar!!!!! Complete numb.....is it possible to get something better than this!!!! No , I dont think so....it showed hw much you worked on it....its a masterpiece ....n you made me a little scared too!!!! lolzzzz....

Even I do feel the pain of the relatives of a cancer patient, always try their best to hide it but the truth is dat the thought of losing their loved one haunts them every time.....death will take your every pain away but memories gonna haunt for the life time.....its always hard to face the reality n to see ur loved one dying in front of you....

Ok starting frm da beginning, the title diary entries itself says a lot....you have penned down Gunjan's thought n the proceedings beautifully....

Samrat's love for Gunjan is unconditional...he was in pain....but on the other hand, Gunjan's suffering is not less...she knows how much Sam loves her n he defo gonna break after her death....n the most beautiful part of this OS is Gunjan's this thought... through her diary she tried her level best to get Sam out of this trauma n get focussed in his life...you have put the emotions of a dying person wonderfully, in form of diary entry....you made their love story immortal dear....

What else I should say....this is one of the best OS I have ever read....it has every thing...every essence of life....I wont say again dat u r a wonderful n amazing writer, coz that sounds too formal... Anyways, keep it up honey....n last but not least, thanx a lot for ur dedication honey....you are amazing n I never gonna tired of appreciating such a wonderful talent n also an amazing friend/person like you!!!!!

with loads of love

ur's
Aditi
358674 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
it was amazing as usual...
do write more
amy00487 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ZJ, It was AWESOME 👏

u really made me cry with this one dear😭....

Its really very sad, but as u urself said, sad endings are beautiful in their own ways....

ur a great writer... nice articulation of those really delicate feelings... i could really feel them.

five stars to u - ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

keep writing... !

strings123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really lovely OS Zeejay.

for u :

👏 👍🏼 🤗